Chapter 11

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 11

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

"Do you think they'll actually act like a couple?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"Sehun's there to make sure they do. He'll keep us updated on what's going on between those two. I swear, this plan better work," Chen sighed.

"Why do you guys want them together so badly anyways?" Suho asked.

"I SHIP THEM SO HARDDDD~" I yelled out. They gave me strange looks but whatever. I really do ship them...hard. 

"Well, do you like anyone?" Luhan asked me. I stared at him for a few seconds before bursting out laughing. 

"Me? Like someone? YEAH RIGHT!!! HAHAHAHA~" I laughed.

"You...really don't like anybody?" Lay asked. Maybe it was just my imagination but I thought I saw a glimpse of disappointment in his eyes.

"Noo...but why are you guys suddenly asking me this?" I looked at them.

"Well...you know, there's someone that REALLY likes you," Suho said. 

"Who?" I frowned. I didn't know anyone who likes me. 

"Pft, hyung, are you mistaken? Why the hell would someone like a stupid girl like her?" Kai rolled his eyes. Jerk.

"Well, why wouldn't anyone?" Lay furrowed his eyebrows. "There's nothing wrong with Kyung Mi, she's nice, funny, sweet, caring, talented, smart, and pretty. The list could go on and on." 

We all stared at him. "Do you like her, Lay?" Chanyeol asked with a raised brow. I looked over at Lay, a feeling I couldn't quite comprehend took over as I anticipated his answer. Was I feeling...hope and nervousness for his answer? Did I want him to say yes or no? ...I don't even know.

"NO!" He shouted instantly. I felt disappointed when he said that. But...why?

"Uh...I mean...she's a great person and all but um...well, I'm sure she doesn't have any romantic feelings for me either, right Kyung Mi?" He looked at me along with everyone else.

"Um...yeah, I...guess," I laughed awkwardly. Geez, what's wrong with me.

"Whatever," Baekhyun sighed. Well, aren't these guys acting strange. 

"Lay, Kyung Mi. Can you two go buy some groceries for me? I was planning to make some food for lunch but apparently, we're out of real food considering two empty-headed idiots only bought junk food yesterday," D.O sent a meaningful look my way. 

"Wait, why us two?" Lay asked.

"Because I said so. Now get your butts out of here before I decide to not make food for you," he sighed. I ran upstairs to grab my jacket, hurrying down. I found Lay waiting by the door already. He looked somewhat...disappointed.

"Hey. You okay, dude?" I closed the door behind me, looking at him. He glanced at me, throwing a small smile. 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He chuckled lightly. I just shrugged and followed him. "Are we walking?"

"Yup. The supermarket's pretty close by, isn't it?" He kept walking with me tagging along.

"Yeah, it is." We walked for a few minutes in silence. Awkward silence.

"About earlier...I really didn't mean anything bad," Lay looked over at me. I kept silent; he took it as a signal to continue. "I only said I didn't like you because we haven't known each other for long. Plus, I'm 98 percent sure you don't see me as anything else but a friend."

"But...honestly, how do you feel? Ignore the fact that we've only known each other for a short while and the fact that you think I only see you as a friend. Do you really not like like me?" I glanced at him. He looked uncomfortable.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't..." He hesitated. I turned to him, surprised. "But I don't wanna say I like you or anything yet because I honestly don't know. I want to wait and see what happens. I'm not gonna tell you I have any romantic feelings for you until I'm positively sure of it. So for now, let's just stay friends?" He gave me a shy smile. 

"Well duh. Of course I'll still be your friend, babo! Sometimes, you're so...empty minded." I laughed. I was content with his answer. While he sorts out his feelings, it would also give me a chance to sort through mine. 

Although I don't know how if I have any love feelings or anything towards him as of now, I'm sure it's possible.......I mean, that dimple. I can't. It's, klsdfjalksdflksdf. As long as he keeps smiling so I can see that dimple. That's the first step in liking him. The dimple.

-(Miyu's POV)-

"YAH! WU YI FAN! WOULD YOU SLOW DOWN?!" I yelled, bending over and trying to catch my breath. We've been walking around the mall for 30 minutes already and have accomplished nothing. I'm dead tired from running around, trying to keep up with the freaking giant.

"It's not my fault, slowpoke," he rolled his eyes.

"Oi, you guys! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Sehun suddenly came running up to us with a cup of bubble tea in his hand. "Have you found anything for Lay hyung yet?"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE HAVE?!" I shouted at him, feeling extremely frustrated.

"Well, sheesh. Don't have to be so mean about it," he pouted.

"I'm sorry, but you're so stupid sometimes. The only thing I've been doing for the past half hour was chasing your stupid angry bird hyung around," I gave the latter a sharp glare. He returned it with his own.

"Um, you guys are supposed to be a couple. And you're failing. Badly. You'll both never be actors, you ," Sehun smirked. "The first step to show people that you're dating is being sweet and loving to each other. And you hold hands."  He pulled me over to Kris and put our hands together, intertwining them. I quickly pulled my hand away. 

"Miyu, hold hands. You act as if he's some gross germ thingy that's just absolutely disgusting to touch," Sehun rolled his eyes.

"That's cause he is!" I snapped. 

"Hahaha, I know right," the idiot laughed. Kris looked like he was going to kill him.

"If you're not going to do as told, I have no choice but to resort to this method," Sehun smiled innocently. He reached into his pocket and pulled something out. With one hand he pulled my hand to him and snapped the silver thing on my wrist. He quickly grabbed Kris' hand and did the same. 

"Sehun, what. The. Fu-" Kris started.

"Hyung, don't cuss. It's not good for my innocent ears," Sehun shook his head. "Now that you two are handcuffed together, there's no escape." 

This little devil. I'm going to kill him the moment my hands are free.

"Now, it's 11:14 am. You guys should go shop for Lay hyung's present and then grab some lunch. And please, act like a couple. I'm gonna go and have some fun. Staying with you guys is like staying with a grandma and grandpa, so dang boring," Sehun made a face and walked away, leaving a dumbfounded me and an extremely angry Kris.

"That little kid is going to get it," he growled.

"Are we really gonna go and buy a gift for Lay with these stupid handcuffs on?" I groaned. 

"Do we have a choice? It's not like we have the stupid key," he snapped. "Might as well go and get a gift for the unicorn."

He pulled me along with him, this time going slower so I could keep up. We walked past stores and occasionally looked inside to see if they had any nice gifts that would suit Lay but none of the stores did.

"What does Lay like?" I asked. This might be a lot easier if I had an idea of what to find.

"Purple, unicorns, and music," Kris answered. What the hell am I supposed to buy?

"I vaguely remember him saying something about wanting a purple backpack or something. Where can I find it?" Kris mumbled. A backpack? Couldn't you find a purple backpack anywhere?

"Ah, there it is!" Kris dragged me into some clothing store with the newest teen trends. They had pretty nice stuff in it. Kris walked over to the fashionable bags section and grabbed a purple studded backpack. "He's wanted it for quite a while now but always ends up forgetting to buy it."

I sighed. I still don't know what to buy Lay. 

"Since you're done, we're going over to the men's clothing section so I can find something for Lay." It was my turn to drag Kris with me now. I started browsing through whatever clothes they had. Nothing seemed to stand out as a great gift and I almost gave up trying to find one in this store but then something caught my eye. I walked over to a rack with t-shirts and pulled out a purple one. It had a unicorn printed on the front with the words 'Unicorns exist. Don't deny it. You know you wish you had one.'

I smiled, thinking this would be nice. 

"If you're gonna get the shirt, hurry up and get it. I'm starving and I need to eat," Kris sighed.

"So mean. Why are you like this towards me?" I frowned, grabbing the shirt. 

"Because you're just like those other rich, spoiled brats that only care about themselves and not others," he replied.

"Uhhh, if you haven't realized, I'm nothing like that. And if you think I'm like that, why don't you think of Kyung Mi that way?" I challenged him.

"...I actually don't know," Kris sighed. "I mean, when I first saw you, I definitely thought you were some brat but now you're just annoying and stupid. And extremely un-ladylike."

"Can't you be, I don't know, nicer? Or are you incapable of something like that?" I asked sarcastically. 

"Just so you know, I'm one of the kindest, most caring people out there," he said, making it sound like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Wait, what world are you in? You? The kindest, most caring person? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!" I laughed. 

"Shut up. I can be very nice, you know. Now hurry up and go pay. I need food," he complained.

"Whatever," I went to the cashier with Kris following close behind. The cashier was a young girl, probably not much older than me. She glanced at our hands which were cuffed together. She gave me a glance and then gave Kris a flirtatious smile. Eww.

"Hi, handsome. Buying this shirt and backpack?" She asked. Kris just rolled his eyes at her, not answering. It made me want to smile for some reason but I held it back. She frowned but ignored his attitude.

"How come you're handcuffed to this...little girl? Isn't annoying to be trapped with someone like her?" She gave me a disgusted look and flipped her hair.

"Actually, she's my girlfriend whom I don't find annoying. The only annoying little girl I see here is you. So would you hurry up and give us the shirt and backpack?" Kris sneered. My eyes widened when he called me his girlfriend. Upset by the insult, the girl hastily put the shirt and backpack in a bag, handing it to us. Kris rolled his eyes before leaving the store. "That was annoying. But whatever, I'm hungry. Do you care where we eat?" I was too dazed to here his question.

"Hellooo~ did you even hear me?" He waved his free hand in front of my face. 

"Huh? What? Did you say something?" I stared at him with a blank face. 

"I asked if you care where we eat," Kris repeated.

"No. Not really," I shrugged. The two of us walked to the food court, drawing much attention from the people walking past. 
Some looked confused while others were smiling at us, probably thinking it was cute that a girlfriend and boyfriend handcuffed themselves together. 

"Kris, how are we going to eat with our hands like this?" I frowned.

"I don't know and I don't care. As long as I get to eat," he led us to some Chinese restaurant in the food court. 

"Can I get two wonton noodle soups please?" He ordered. After paying for it, we went to sit at an empty table. There was no choice but to sit next to each other. I looked around and my eyes lit up when I saw the bubble tea shop. 

"Krease, can we get bubble tea? Pwetty pwease?" I grinned at him. He rolled his eyes but complied with my wish. When we got there, the guy behind the cash register winked at me. 

"What can I get you, beautiful?" He's cute.

"A coffee slushy with tapioca and coffee jelly," I smiled politely. 

"Chocolate slushy with tapioca," Kris said in an annoyed tone. Is he really that annoyed that he had to get me bubble tea? "And stop flirting with my girlfriend."

The guy blinked and frowned but listened. What's wrong with Kris?

"Stupid, annoying people. Why does this always happen?" He sighed.

"What's wrong with you? The guy was just trying to be nice," I raised my brow at him.

"Nice? Dude, he was freaking flirting with you," he gave me a look.

"You act like you're actually jealous," I almost laughed at the idea. 

He cleared his throat and looked anywhere else but me. "I was thinking about what you said earlier. I think I'll try being nicer to you...you're not bad..." He awkwardly said.

I couldn't help but grin. "Hah! I told you I'm not bad!" He just rolled his eyes but smiled a little. 

"And I guess we might as well act like we're dating like the dare. It's only for a month and maybe...maybe w-we'll be able to develop a better relationship..." 

"Dude, why do you sound so awkward, calm down," I smirked.

"Whatever. I just don't like saying nice things to you," he mumbled.

"Yah, you said you would be nicer. It doesn't even seem like you're trying," I pointed out. He glared at me and I glared back. A few seconds later, I burst out laughing, Kris followed shortly. 

"Your laugh is so weird!" He laughed at me. 

"WHAT?!" I stopped and yelled at him.

"Nothing...buddy," he continued laughing. I felt like punching him in the face but I refrained myself. 

Although Kris might not be as bad as I thought, he's still a jerk. A stupid, handsome jerk that I want to kill.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, I really hate this chapter. I ran out of ideas and I was constantly distracted so it didn't turn out as I hoped it would.

But I hope you guys liked it! That LayMi part was hard for me to write cause it was so...ugh. Idk. LOL but it was hard to write. I tried making it not to out of character for Kyung Mi but I don't think it turned out to well. 

Anyways, YOU GUYS THE KCON. I WANNA GO SO BADLYYYYYYYYYYY. I HATE MY LYFEEEE.

Lol, no I don't hate it but I really want to goooooooooooooooooooooo.

HAHAHHA, so the other day I saw a post on tumblr and it said something like you've probably showered at the same time as your favorite celebrity before but just never knew it. So then I was like well Idk, I mean EXO and all dem kpop idols are in korea, its a different time zone so yeah. And then today, one of my cousins was like 'Hey, you can shower at the same time as Kris now, dude' and then she was like 'And you could probably eat at the same time as them. 

And then i was like, well. Idk about eating and showering, but I know for sure that while I'm sleeping, they'll be sleeping. LIKE OMFG, SLEEPING AT THE SAME TIME AS UR IDOLS. OMFG THAT MIGHT NOT BE A BIG DEAL TO MOST PEOPLE BUT IT IS TO MEEE. LOOOOOOL

ohkai im done ranting

baikaibai

imma go sob in a corner about kcon now LOOL

OH AND next chapter will be mostly if not all LayMi. hehehehe