Chapter 22

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 22

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

One more day. Just one more day with Yixing before he leaves for China for an indefinite amount of time. We were all sitting around the living room. Even Yeon Hee and Eun Hee were present. Although all 16 of us were sitting in a circle, no one spoke a word. No one wanted to say anything that might pull the trigger and cause anyone to cry. After several moments of silence, Chen finally spoke up.

"Are we going to sit here all day or can we actually go do something?" 

"What do you want to do?" Baekhyun frowned.

"I don't know." Once again, it was dead silent. 

"Have you finished packing?" Kris quietly asked.

"Yeah...I did it last night. Well, I put most of my stuff in my luggage already. That's what I was doing when I went home earlier. I figured I might as well get that over with so I could spend the rest of today with you guys," Lay answered.

"I have an idea for what we could do. Since Lay's birthday is on Wednesday, let's go hang out today. It's not like we can actually do anything for him on that day anyways. He'll already be in China," Luhan suggested.

"That's an excellent idea!!! Except...I don't have a gift yet," Chanyeol sighed.

"I don't care about presents. It's enough if we just spend today together," Lay smiled.

"Then what do we do?" I glanced around to see if anyone could think of anything.

"Wanna go skating at the ice rink?" Miyu grinned. "Or maybe bowling? LET'S GO BOWLING!!!"

"Right. How could I ever forget that you're a bowling fanatic?" I said sarcastically.

"Bowling sounds like a good idea," Sehun chimed.

"Then let's hurry up and get ready so we can leave," Yeon Hee said.

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

"BOOYAH!!! IN YOUR FACES, ERS!" Miyu did a mini happy dance as she scored another strike. Kris hi-fived her. 

"Stop rubbing it in our faces, meanie!" Tao pouted. We were divided into four teams, one team on a lane. Kris, Miyu, Luhan, and Sehun were on a team. Lay, Kai, D.O, and I were on another team. Chanyeol, Yeon Hee, Chen, and Xiumin were on a team. And the last team consisted of Suho, Eun Hee, Tao, and Baekhyun. It really bugged me however, that Kai didn't seem too happy that he was on the same team as me. What happened to us being friends?

"Not our fault you ," Sehun stuck his tongue out. 

"If it weren't for Miyu, your team wouldn't be 1st place. You're like the blackhole of the team," Chen smirked.

"Whatever." Sehun pouted, crossed his arms, and sat down next to his favorite hyung. 

"It's okay, Sehun ah. We can play soccer together and beat everyone!" Luhan ruffled his hair.

"Ehh, that's your sport hyung. I'm okay at it, but basketball is what I'm best at," he sighed.

"I too so don't feel so down," I chuckled, grabbing a ball and getting into position for my turn. 

"GO KYUNG MI!" My team cheered for me. 

"YEAH BABY!" Lay shouted, his hands cupped around his mouth. I spun around to shoot him a quick but deadly glare before focusing on the pins in front of me. I threw the ball down the lane and surprisingly got my first strike for the night. 

"HAH~ WHATCHA GONNA DO NOW, HUH?!" I fist pumped the air. 

"Oh my god, why are they both so freaky?" Yeon Hee buried her face into her hands. 

"I seriously don't understand why we're friends with them," Eun Hee made a face. 

"I don't know why I'm friends with them but you are because you're just as freaky," Yeon Hee sniggered.

"I must have committed evil sins in my past lives to be stuck with you as my sister," Eun Hee groaned.

"Stop arguing," Suho flicked her forehead.

"Shut up grandpa," she scowled.

"At least I'm hot," he laughed.

"Ew." They stared at each other before bursting out in laughter.

"Holy . They're even scarier than LayMi or KrisYu," Yeon Hee horrifiedly gasped.

"Yeah, but there's another potential couple that's even worse," D.O added.

"Who?" Everyone turned to him. 

"ChanYeon," he cracked up.

"That's so true," Luhan gasped for air. 

"You guys are losers," Yeon Hee made a face.

"Only Chanyeol would date someone so ugly," Eun Hee said.

"........Is that an insult? Because I actually think she's pretty..." he mumbled. 

"Please tell me you're kidding," I stared at him. 

"Oh give him a break. At least they make a cute couple," Miyu rolled her eyes. 

"Cute my . More like creepy and derpy," Kris corrected. 

"Be quiet, you stupid giant," Miyu slapped his chest. 

"No, ugly duckling," he sniggered. 

"Go die, head," she glared.

"Are you guys actually dating?" Xiumin squinted his eyes at them. 

"Of course they are. Don't you see that their actions and words are filled with love?" Chen frowned.

"Erm, no?" Tao scratched his head. "Am I supposed to?"

"Being mean to someone means you care about them. That's why I'm always trolling. If you actually love and care for someone, that means you have to be completely honest which is what they're doing. Instead of lying to each other and showering each other with pointless lies that you idiots call compliments, they're being honest," he said in a matter-of-fact voice. 

"Kim Jongdae, please go bury yourself in a trash can and never come back out," Miyu growled.

"Ooh, fiesty," he cackled. 

"Gosh, I'm gonna miss all of this bickering so much," Lay wiped a tear from his eye, caused from all his laughing.

"Don't worry hyung, we'll visit you every week!" Sehun grinned in a cute manner. 

"I appreciate the fact that you actually thought of saying that but it's not going to be possible, maknae," Lay smiled gently.

"Yes it is! We'll chat with you every night and visit you ALL the time," Tao pouted. 

"Arasso. Don't break your promises."

"The maknaes promised you, not us," Baekhyun held his hands out.

"Let's stop talking about this sad and finish our game," Kai sighed. "I'm dying to beat someone's here." He looked over at Tao before smirking. 

"SHUT UP KAI!!!" He fumed, making us all laugh. Good times, good times.

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

-(Miyu's POV)-

"Oh my beautiful baby! I love you so so much!" Sehun ran over to the broom and clung onto it. 

"I KILL YOU! I KILLLLLLL YOUUU!!!" Lay was grabbing onto Luhan's hair and violently shaking the poor guy, making him cry out in pain. 

"MAMAAAAAAA!!! Tell the grudge to leave me alone and stop killing me!!!" He cried.

"I have beautiful kids! All of them are wonderful!" Suho stared at his reflection and cried. "TELL ME I RAISED THEM BEAUTIFULLY! TELL MEEEE!!!" 

"0+1 is a pencil. 1+2 is almost an umbrella. 1+3 is a tree. 1+4 is not 5," Kai mumbled from his position on the ground. 

"I'm not a puppy. I'm a puppy. I'm not a puppy. I'm a puppy. I'm not a puppy. I'm -- YES. I'M A PUPPY. SEE THAT CHANYEOL?! THIS FLOWER PROVED IT!!!" Baekhyun shouted in happiness when the last petal on the flower told him he was a puppy. 

"YEON HEE! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THE PUPPY. PLEASEEEEEEE! LET'S BE HIGH TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES," Chanyeol held onto Yeon Hee's leg. 

All of a sudden, I heard a loud crash from the kitchen. I quickly ran in and saw an antique vase on the ground. Smashed into pieces. Oh no. Never ever trust Tao and Sehun when they want to go buy some drinks. They saw some fancy bottle that apparently they thought was Sprite or something, and they ended up buying some. Turns out it was wine. How wonderful. Now everyone was drunk even though they were under age except me because they drank everything before I could even have any. 

"UH OH. SORRY YUYU!" Tao stared at me with wide eyes. "I HAD TO KILL IT THOUGH, IT WAS ATTACKING ME SO I HAD TO USE MY WUSHU ON IT!"

"HOW WAS IT ATTACKING YOU?!" I yelled out in despair.  

"IT WAS IN MY WAY AND WOULDN'T LET ME THROUGH!" He shouted. 

"UGHHH. JUST GO INTO THE LIVING ROOM. AND DO NOT BREAK ANYTHING THIS TIME." I went over to where Sehun was clinging onto the broom. 

"Oh baby, you know I'll always adore you the most," he was nuzzling his face into it. 

"SEHUN. That's dirty, stop it!" I tried pulling the broom away from him. 

"STAY AWAY. NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN ME AND MY LOVE. YOU EVIL WITCH, STAY AWAY FROM US!" He ran into the bathroom with the stupid thing and locked himself inside. 

"Oh. My. God." 

"MITIGGERS. I LUB YOU." Kyung Mi came running up to me and threw her arms around me. "BUT I LUB CAKE MOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEE~" She ran to the freezer, narrowly missing the pieces of broken vase on the ground, and pulled an ice cream cake out. Uhh...

"Babe! I mished you," Kris came crawling up to me with half shut eyes. "Let's - hiccup- go -hiccup- ki-" He fainted before he even got to me. 

"WHO'S THE KING OF THE WORLD? THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S ME, KIM JONGCHEN. ERR, NO KIM CHENJONG. WAIT, NO. CHEN KIMJONG. NO NO NO. IT'S TROLL JONGCHEN. YES. COME PEASANTS, KNEEL TO YOUR FABULOUS RULER!!!" Chen was standing on the table, holding a pot and pan and banging them together. 

"HAHA. YOU'RE SO STUPID, YOU MONKEY!" Xiumin jumped off of the couch with a loud thump and groaned. 

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME STUPID MONKEY," Chen charged for Xiumin and jumped on him. The pan and pot dropped to the ground with a loud noise. 

"It's cooking time! Hehe...he...eheheheheh," D.O held the pot and pan in his hands while sitting on the ground. He had an egg, a bunch of M&Ms, a glass of water, and Windex next to him. "First, you put this egg in." Cracking the egg, he threw the whole thing into the pot, shell and all. Maybe I should stop him. 

"Kyungsoo, maybe you should go sleep or somethi-"

"NO. GO DIE. YOU CAN'T INTERRUPT MY COOKING SHOW. LEAVE ME ALONE." He glared. 

"O...kay then," I nervously stepped back. Nervously backing away, I continued watching him. 

"So then you add in the water and mix it together. Once that's done, you dump in these M&Ms and mix that. There's only one more step and then you'll have the best soup ever! Add 10 sprays of Windex in...and TADA! You're done~" He was about to put some of that disgusting into his mouth until Eun Hee ran over. 

"D.OOOOOOOOOOO. I like your daddy. Hehehe. Don't tell him though," she squished his cheeks together. His eyes widened and he dropped the pot, all of the content spilling out. 

"APPA! JOONMONEY APPA. EUN POOP LIKES YOU!" He squealed and ran around, finally running into the wall and passing out. WHAT IS THIS CHAOS?! WHY ARE SEHUN AND TAO SO RETARDED BUT CUTE. 

"I GO CHINA. I DIE. HELP MEEEE!!!" Lay was slapping Luhan and crying now. 

"EEEP. I'M NOT A GIRL. DON'T KILL ME PLEASE."

"HAVE SOME CAKE. THEN YOU WON'T BE SAD!" Kyung Mi shoved a spoonful of ice cream into her boyfriend's mouth. Looking at this scene, you'd never expect that we had all been sad and depressed just this morning. 

"Pfft. Like cake is gonna make anyone happy when he actually leaves," I shook my head. "OKAY EVERYONE!!! TIME FOR BED. COME ON, GET YOUR DRUNK ASSES TO BED RIGHT NOW."

"ANDWAE!" Baekhyun threw a pillow in my face. 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN. YOU'RE DEAD NOW YOU DDONG FACE." I ran over to him and tackled him down. He struggled to get me off of him. 

"IT'S OKAY BAEKIE, I'M COMING TO THE RESCUE!!! DIE YOU OLD HAG. HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO BAEKHYUN. MY POOR SON." Suho yelled and all of a sudden, I was being whacked by a god damn textbook. 

"STOPSTOPSTOP. OWWWWWWWW. EFF YOU, YOU UGLY GRANDPA. STOOOOOP." 

"I AM NOT UGLY. YOU SHALL DIE."  He whacked me even harder. Who knew that Suho was such a violent drunkie?

"OKAY FINE. JUST STOP." His beatings ceased and I cowered behind Baekhyun who was cackling nonstop. Suho was panting hard and Kai popped up behind him with the pan from earlier in his hand.

"WE HAVE AN ABUSER. OH NO. MUST. GET. RID. OF. HIM." He raised the pan and whacked Suho in the head.

"WHA-" Poor Suho was on the ground before he could finish saying whatever he planned on saying.

"I'm a hero!" Kai smiled goofily before fainting on top of Suho.  

"WHAT IS THIS SORCERYYYYYYYY~" My cry of agony echoed in the living room as chaos consumed the whole house. 

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

-(Lay's POV)-

"Make sure you contact us as soon as possible. Until you do, we'll be waiting every day. I'll miss you so come back soon!" Suho pulled me into a hug. 

"Mm, I'll do it ASAP." I turned to Miyu and chuckled. She was pissed at all of us. Not that we can blame her. 

"Are you going to stay mad at me and send me away like this?" I teased. 

"...I'll forgive you but only because you're leaving and I'll feel guilty if I'm mean to you," she smiled and hugged me. "Don't forget about us, Laynicorn," she sniffled. 

"How could I forget any of you? Take care of Kris ge for me even though he can be a pain in ," I ruffled her hair. 

"Yah, are you not going to say bye to me? I'm the only one you haven't hugged yet! Even fatso Eun Hee got one!" Kyung Mi glared at me. 

"You don't get a hug," I smirked as I walked over to her, stopping one I was right in front of her. She scowled and was about to say something. "You get something more special." I whispered and leaned in to kiss her. We stood like that for a while, lips locked in our last kiss. 

"Ahem." I pulled away from Kyung Mi's red face and chuckled. 

"We would love to let you two take your time but there's only a few minutes left," Luhan said. "Say your last words before you leave, Yixing."

"Kyung Mi ah, you know I'll always love you no matter how far part we are, right? Even if I'm in China, flirting with other girls every night, know that you're the only one I'd ever be able to endure."

"You poopface!" She growled. 

"I'm just kidding. Jeez woman."

"You better be."

"Anyone is easier to endure than you. I'm sure being around other girls will be much less suffocating." 

"THAT'S IT. YOU'RE DEAD MEAT TO ME." She raised her fist, preparing to beat me up but I grabbed onto her hands, laughing. 

"Because around them, my heart doesn't beat crazily and I don't have to worry about embarrassing myself in front of them.  Around you, I'm always self conscious about whether I'm good enough for you or not." I grinned cheekily. 

"Ew. Get your cheese out of here," she mumbled. 

"Pabo." I hugged her tightly once more before pulling away from her, backing away to stare at all of my friends' melancholic expressions. Out of nowhere, the announcer called for people boarding on the plane to China. 

"Wait!" Kyung Mi walked up to me. "I didn't say it yet." I raised an eyebrow, slightly confused at what she was talking about.

"I love you, too. Call as soon as you can. I'll miss you," she looked at me with teary eyes, and I sighed. 

"Uljima," I hugged her and buried my face in her hair. 

"I'm not crying," she denied. I chuckled and pulled away. 

"Everyone, I'm leaving now. Take good care of each other for me, arasso? We'll see each other soon." I waved at them as they waved back. Sehun and Tao were sobbing loudly. A few others were sniffling with tears in their eyes. "Don't be sad!" I smiled through my own teary eyes. 

"ANNYEONG!!!" They all yelled back. "TAKE CARE AND COME BACK SOON. DON'T LEAVE US." I laughed and waved before turning and walking into the airplane. 'Wait for me. I promise I'll come back.'

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

It's been a week since Yixing left. Ever since he left, there hasn't been any contact from him. No matter what excuse I try to think of, nothing can make me feel better. Has he forgotten about us? Is he too busy for us? Or worse, did he really meet another girl? Everyday, all the boys and even Eun and Yeon come over and we all wait for his call. However, it never comes. 

On this particular day, I was staring at the TV screen blankly, not concentrating on the show that was on. Miyu was cuddled next to Kris on one part of the couch while the others were sitting around. No one was really paying attention to the TV. Although no one said anything, we all knew what everyone else was thinking - When will Lay call? 

Someone let out a sigh but it was ignored by everyone else. I was really running out of patience, waiting day by day for his call. Even if it was contacting us through chat, it would be so much better than nothing at all. 

Except for the voices coming from the TV and our breathing, nothing else could be heard. Which is exactly why the ringing of the phone scared us all less. We stared at each other with wide eyes. 'Is it really Yixing? Is he finally calling?' 

The phone rang another two times and still, no one picked it up.

"What are you waiting for? Go pick it up, someone!" Chen's voice rang. D.O quickly ran over to the phone and stared at us nervously. Finally, with shaking hands, he picked it up.

"H-hello?" He stuttered. A few moments passed by. In those few moments, a bunch of emotions passed through his face. Disappointment, sadness, confusion, and finally surprise. "Y-yeah, it's been a while...we've all been good...thank you, auntie...sure, I'll hand the phone over to her...of course, I'll tell Kyung Mi that...uh-huh...I'll give it to Miyu..." He pulled the phone away from his ear and looked over to Miyu.

"Miyu, your parents called." I stared at Miyu in surprise. It's been forever since they've called! Miyu looked surprised but then an expression of happiness bloomed on her face. Running over to the phone, she took it from my brother and put it to her ear. We all watched in interest and curiosity. 

"Ma! Pa! You haven't called in so long!" She said in Chinese. Switching over to Korean, she then said, "Of course I missed you guys!...Neh, life's been pretty good living with Kyungsoo and Kyung Mi. One of our friends just left to China a week ago and wasn't able to contact us ever since so we've all been kind of down though...Eun Hee and Yeon Hee are good too...We've all been doing well...Everyone's sitting around me and are listening to me talk to you right now...News? What kind of news?..." She looked at me and shrugged, not knowing what her parents' news were either. For a second, she listened to her parents talk and then her eyes widened and she froze. 

"SHENME?! I'M MOVING TO CHINA?! PERMANENTLY?!?!?!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI EVERYONE. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVEN THOUGH I'M KIND OF LATE LOLOL

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG BUT I'VE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY BECAUSE I ALWAYS AM. 

PLUS I HAVE CERTAIN TIMES WHEN I CAN USE THE INTERNET NOW SO I WON'T BE ON AS MUCH SO MY UPDATES WON'T COME TOO QUICKLY, I'M TRULY SORRY ABOUT THAT. 

I COULD PROBABLY ACTUALLY GET IN AN UPDATE A WEEK EXCEPT I HAVE OTHER STORIES TO UPDATE TOO SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO THAT. 

Anywhoooo...SAY WHAT?! MIYU IS MOVING TO CHINA?! WHERE LAY IS?! IS THERE SOME SORT OF CONNECTION HERE?! Lol, you'll see. Now we're finally getting to the interesting parts. MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

Also, I'm going to be focusing on KaiMi more in the next chapter, I think. We can't forget about Kai now, can we? I also plan on adding a little more of SuEun and ChanYeon too. Well, we'll see how that all goes!

Also, I truly appreciate those who subscribe to this story and who post comments. I know I say this all the time but you guys are a major reason for why I even keep writing this story! So I'm sorry if you guys are getting sick of me constantly mentioning this, but I'm going to keep thanking you guys! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING YOUR HOLIDAYS WITH YOUR FAMILIES~ 

AND OMFG, THIS CHAPTER HAS OVER 3000 WORDS!!!

Until next time, BAI BAI~

-2pmfan4ever