Chapter 1

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 1

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

Tiket deulgeo wannayo (Yo!) ~
Yeogiro yeogiro jureul seobwayo (Yo!) ~
Geokjeong marayo yeogi pyeonhi anjayo (Yo!) ~
Jakku shigyen wae bwayo kkeutkkaji bwayoja~

"Yahhh...Miyu, turn the freaking alarm off!" I groaned into my pillow.

"YAH! Get up! That was the alarm for school, lazy . And you would think that Let Out The Beast would make her get up. It definitely got me up, it's such a nice song to wake up to," Miyu complained under her breath. 

"Stop complaining, Mimi~ I'll get up now, sheesh," I slowly pulled myself out of bed. 

"Ppalli, D.O prepared breakfast downstairs but he said he had something to take care of at school so he already left earlier," Miyu notified me. 

I grumbled a reply before shutting the bathroom door closed. I looked at myself in the mirror and groaned. My hair was a complete mess and my eyes had slight dark circles under them. I quickly washed my face, fixed my hair, and dressed myself in the school's uniform before looking in the mirror again. 'Phew, so much better. Now...FOOD!!!' 

I ran down the stairs only to see Miyu eating her pancakes like a freaking pig. But then again, what right do I have to talk about the way she eats? We both eat like pigs even if we are rich and queenkas...but that will never stop me from being with my one and only love, food.

"Pancakes, pancakes, my baby pancakes," I laughed like a maniac. Miyu rolled her eyes and continued shoving food down . I quickly did the same. Within 10 minutes, both of us were ready to go. I locked the house and we started walking to school. Both of our parents had tried convincing us to be driven to school by the family's chauffer but Miyu and I hate special treatment, D.O hates it the most though.

The way people treat us in school like we're goddesses is really annoying but I don't really say anything. I'm not the type to talk to people anyways, unless they're close.

"School...I wish something would change so that school could be more interesting," Miyu pouted. "It's so damn boring."

"Yeah, well there's nothing much they can do about it. Not unless they get rid of the studying and give us more delicious food." Miyu and I fist pumped in agreement.

"Food...I will never love anything more than it," Miyu sighed.

"Pft, that's what you say right now. Wait till you find some guy that you really like. Only I will love food forever," I grinned.

"Whatever, all the guys in our school are either too rude, too prideful, too stupid, too annoying, too ugly, and the list goes on and on and on. Like god, can't our school have more interesting guys and good looking?" Mimi frowned.

I nodded in agreement. Soon, we reached the front gates of the school and started walking in...as expected there was a whole crowd of guys staring at us with desire and awe. Not to mention, those annoying girls who're jealous. 

While I pretty much had an expressionless face on, Miyu had on a warm smile. I mentally rolled my eyes. I might be kind and warmhearted but not in the mornings, especially on the first day of school. 

As we walked down the halls, guys stopped whatever they were doing and checked us out. 'They should seriously try to make it less obvious that they're checking us out.'  Suddenly, we were stopped by a guy in front of us with another guy next to him. He looked cute, if I do say so myself.

"U-uhm, M-miyu noona. I'm a sophomore, one year younger than you. My name is Jungkook and the guy next to me is J-Hope. I really l-like you, noona and he really likes Kyung M-mi noona. Is it p-possible for you to uh-"

"Wait, I know what you're trying to say. You like us, you want to go out, right?" Miyu asked, Jungkook nervously nodded as J-Hope fidgeted with his hands. "Look guys. I'm sorry, but we're both not into it. I know you might like us, but we don't return your feelings. Please don't be sad that I'm rejecting you, just understand that we don't feel the same. Besides, someday in the future, you'll find someone better than us who will love you with all their heart. Those people just aren't Kyungmi and I," Miyu sighed as she talked to both guys. Their faces were definitely upset and I quickly gave them a sad smile. We quickly walked away to the office to get our schedules.

When we got there, we checked our classes and both Miyu and I had all the same classes and jumped up and down excitedly. While we were busy jumping in excitement, I heard voices calling our name. I looked up to see Yeon Hee and Eun Hee shoving through the crowd.

"YAH! YOU GUYS! What classes do you have?" Eun Hee asked. Lee Eun Hee and Lee Yeon Hee were sisters and our only other friends in the school. They could be super crazy and when the four of us are together, gets real.

"Look for yourself," Miyu smirked.

"...Nah, too lazy," she sighed. Did I mention that Eun Hee was EXTREMELY lazy?

"Whatever, I'll do it," Yeon Hee took a look at the list and did a fist pump in the air. "You guys! All four of us have the same classes!!!"

"AWESOME!" Miyu cheered. 

"Well, me and Miyu have to go to our lockers first. See you idiots in class," I grinned.

"Shut up. You're the one who doesn't know grammar," Yeon Hee rolled her eyes and they both walked to class.

Miyu and I were happily chatting when we noticed something odd as we got closer to our lockers...there was a group of guys standing right next to them. 

"What the hell?" Miyu frowned. I just shrugged but the closer we got, I noticed that one of the guys that were laughing included my...brother?! WHAT?! He never really interacts with others in school like this. I was about to call his name when something else caught my eye. Something extremely odd. One of the guys laughing, looked a lot like Chen...it couldn't be, right?

I turned to see Miyu who had the same confused look. "It can't be...?" 

"OH! KYUNG MI, MIYU!" D.O waved us over. We cautiously walked over as the crowd of guys eyed us up and down. I kept my eye on the Chen-look-alike though.

"Yah, D.O, who are these people? And why does that guy look like Chen?" Miyu asked.

"Oh, girls. The reason I left early this morning was so I could show these guys around. They're all my friends from when I was overseas. They're gonna be studying here now and some of them are gonna be in your classes. And that is Chen," D.O smiled as if everything he just said made perfect sense.

"Hey Kyung Mi, Miyu, long time no see," Chen gave us his cheeky smile. It took me a few seconds to register everything before tackling Chen to the ground.

"KIM JONGDAE!!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHY DIDN'T YOU CONTACT ME?!?!?!" I yelled in his face. 

"Woah there kitty. Calm down! I've been studying in the U.S. and I couldn't contact you because I lost your number...hehehe. And we all know I'm too awesome to waste time memorizing numbers," he smiled sheepishly. I got off of him and turned to Miyu who was having a glaring contest with this giant in the group. 

"Um, Miyu? You're not going to welcome me back?" Chen called. She snapped out of it and looked at Chen before squeezing him in a hug. 

"YAH! YOU TROLL! I MISSED YOU!" He chuckled at her before returning her words.

"Well, now that we have that out of the way, let's introduce the rest of you guys. Miyu, Kyungmi, these guys are Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, Sehun, and Kai. Luhan, Kris, Lay, and Tao are Chinese but they know Korean very well. Chen, Tao, Kai, and Sehun are arranged to have all the same classes as you two. Guys, this is Kyung Mi, my younger sister, and Miyu, our friend, Kyung Mi's best girlfriend. They will be guiding the four of you around the school for the one week along with the help of Eun Hee and Yeon Hee, their only other friends at school. It's sad, I know. They only have two other friends besides each other. They're complete loners. With that said, the rest of you follow me to our classes and you guys wait for them. See you at lunch!" D.O grinned before walking off, messing around with his friends.

"Well, okay then," Miyu scratched her head in confusion at what just happened. We quickly put our stuff in the locker and walked to class with them following us awkwardly. 

We arrived in class and walked to the seats Yeon and Eun had saved for us. Chen sat next to me, Sehun and Kai sat behind Miyu and Yeon Hee who were next to each other, and Tao sat next to Eun Hee's other side.

"You guys, we're gonna be guiding these four around school for a week. That's Chen, Sehun, Kai, and Tao," Miyu introduced as she pointed to each one. "Chen's an old friend of ours but he's been missing for five years before deciding to come back."

The guys shyly waved back except Chen who was always happy and noisy. Yeon Hee and Eun Hee both introduced themselves and said some stuff before turning back to the front right on time for the bell to ring and the teacher to come in. 

Well, it's officially the start of another school year, but maybe with these new guys, there'll be more excitement.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO WASSUUUUUUUP!!!

So first chapter is finally up and I'm so happy I'm done with it. I'm so excited to write this story LOOOOOL

Yeon Hee and Eun Hee are newly added because I wasn't planning on adding them. But LePand1506's sisters wanted to be in here so I added those two characters for them. LOL story for my cousins, WHOOOO

LOOOOOL well i hope you liked it and here's some spam YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

 

tumblr_mpv6x7hjjI1sappkqo1_250.gif

tumblr_mpv6x7hjjI1sappkqo2_250.gif

tumblr_mpv6x7hjjI1sappkqo3_250.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOL

tumblr_mpv6t3qVvf1s318eoo1_250.gif

tumblr_mpsivixUXB1qi4r54o1_500.gif

tumblr_mpsdlcd4Sp1rbqvxro1_500.gif

tumblr_mpfdvuGhrt1qi4r54o1_250.gif

LOL KREASE WHAT R U DOING

tumblr_morqtcR7AP1rdrcxfo1_400.gif

OHKAI GUAIS THATS ALL FOR TODAE BAIBAI