Chapter 21

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 21

 

-(Author's POV)-

Of course, there can never be love without trouble. Right as Kris leaned in to give his new girlfriend a kiss, not five seconds later did the door burst open and ten other guys come tumbling into the room, sprawling out on the ground and on top of each other. For a moment, the couple could only stare before Miyu hid behind Kris in embarassment. It didn't take long for the intimidating male to get mad. 

"YAH! What are you idiots doing here?" He snapped. "You ruined our moment!!!" 

"Oh come on hyung. As if you haven't had enough moments with each other. So cheesy I don't think I can ever eat cheese again," Chen said.

"SHUT UP!" Miyu growled. 

"Respect your hyungs! You can't just snap at us and call us idiots!" Xiumin pouted.

"Shut it Baozi. When has the almighty Wu Yi Fan ever treated us with respect as hyungs?" Luhan whined.

"And you too! I'm older than you!" Xiumin turned to Luhan with an accusing glare. 

"You're hardly older than me by a month. I don't need to treat you like a hyung," Luhan frowned. 

"I think you guys are getting off topic here," Kai raised his brows at them. In reality, Kai was still hurt from what happened, but he decided to try and move on...although it wasn't working. He just thought the least he could do was disguise his pain so the others wouldn't worry about him anymore. It wasn't too hard to get distracted though. With EXO around and Lay and Kyung Mi out, he was easily distracted by the stupidity of his friends.

"Was there even a topic we were supposed to be focus on in the first place?" Sehun scratched his head, extremely confused.

"I don't think so," Tao frowned. "I don't even know why we're spying on hyung and Yuyu." 

"Whatever. Let's just go play the racing game downstairs," Sehun shrugged and left downstairs with Tao following behind. 

"...Is it just me or are our maknaes exceptionally stupid?" Suho blinked.

"No. They're really stupid," Baekhyun said. 

"Back to this problem. Why were you guys spying on us?" Kris glared. "Why did you make the maknaes do it too?"

"Well, we were hoping that if perhaps by any chance we were caught, which is what happened, then the two young ones could get us out of this situation. But seeing how they're too stupid to understand anything, that plan failed," D.O shrugged. "And you can yell at the rest of them. I'm going back down to the kitchen to continue my cooking. You can't do anything about that otherwise none of you are going to have dinner." No one could argue with Do Kyungsoo as his words were nothing but the truth. 

"I'm helping him. It wasn't my idea anyway," Suho muttered and briskly escaped with D.O. 

"A..hah..ha...errr, I have to go to the bathroom rea-" Baekhyun started. 

"If anyone else dares to leave this room, I will personally strip you of your clothes and throw you into the cold weather outside. And I'm sure you don't want to happen as October just started," Kris menacingly gritted through his teeth.

"Oh . Scary Krease is coming out," Chen winced.

"Just leave them be Kris. They're just a bunch of immature dumbtards who don't know how to stop," Miyu pulled Kris back, an unimpressed look illustrated on her face.

"You know you love us either way," Xiumin grinned.

"...That's why it's sad," Miyu sighed. "Now get out of here and let's go downstairs." She ushered everyone out and turned back to Kris who was standing there with his angry bird eyebrows.

"Stop mourning you little and get down here," she teased.

"YAH! How can you call me a little ?! I'm your boyfriend!" He snapped.

"I said I would be your girlfriend but I'm positive that I never uttered a word saying I would stop being mean to you," she laughed. "Oh well, stay here if you wish. I'm going downstairs."

"You're a horrible girlfriend!" He yelled at her retreating figure. 

"Then break up with me asswipe!" She challenged. 

"But I can't!" He groaned and followed her down.

"Well too bad for you. Shut up and stop whining before I leave you and go to Lulu," Miyu cackled. 

"You're so freaking mean!" Kris scowled.

"Hah! As if you're not!!!" She playfully glared at him. 

"Why are you guys arguing? What happened to the cheesiness from before?" Suho chuckled. 

"Is it dinner yet? I'm starving," Miyu patted her stomach. 

"Fatass," Kris mumbled. 

"SHUT UP !!!" Miyu whacked his head harshly.

"Are you guys sure you're dating? The way you guys are interacting it's as if you're enemies like before," Chen questioned.

"Chen Chen, just because we're dating doesn't mean we have to be cheesy and nice to each other. We're not LayMi," Miyu narrowed her eyes at him. "And that cheesiness was a one time thing."

"In a way I'm glad you guys aren't going to be another LayMi couple but at the same time it's dissapointing. I don't think I've ever seen a couple like you two before," Chen made a face. 

"It's not like you're ever going to have an ordinary relationship with your girlfriend either...that is if you ever get one. With the way you troll ain't nobody gonna wanna stick by your side for the rest of their life," Kai snickered.

"Shut up Kai! My trolling is going to be the main reason my girlfriend will love me," Chen harrumphed and left the kitchen. 

"Kyungsoooooo, is dinner ready?" Miyu turned to him and whined. 

"Set the table and I'll bring the food out," D.O replied.

"C'mon Kris! Help me set it so we can finish faster and then I can eat faster," she tugged on his arm and pulled him towards the cabinets and drawers. "Can you get the bowls? You're taller."

"And the one time she's actually nice to me is because of food," Kris grumbled. 

"Is Kyung Mi and Lay eating I wonder?" She pondered. Just then, the door opened and Kyung Mi's loud voice could be heard. 

"WE'RE BACK!!! YOUR OXYGEN IS BACK!!!" She came running into the room with Lay sighing behind her. 

"What the hell? Why are you our oxygen all of a sudden?" Baekhyun wrinkled his nose. 

"Because you guys can't live without me, right Kai?" She grinned expectantly at him. Smiling softly, he nodded.

"Right. What would we do without our Kyung Mi?"

"Exactly-"

"Without her, no one can team up with Miyu and annoy the heck out of us 24/7, no one's going to pig out and devour all of our food, and we wouldn't constantly have headaches. Not to mention, we wouldn't have anyone to pick on. We all sincerely hate you," he smiled innocently.

"What?" She growled. 

"What?" Kai smirked. 

"What did you say?" She glowered.

"What did I say?" He laughed and dodged her violent hits. 

"Kyung Mi stop attacking him," Lay sighed.

"NO!"

"I'll tell you the best new ever if you stop," Luhan came into the kitchen and bargained.

"No. Go away and play your video games!" She snapped and continued chasing the laughing Kai around the dinner table.

"MIYU AND KRIS ARE DATING!!!" Chanyeol yelled out with a wide smile.

"...What?" Lay stared at all his friends, dumbfounded.

"Are you serious?" Kyung Mi momentarily stopped and stared wide-eyed. 

"Chan Chan! I was supposed to tell her!!!" Miyu burst out from behind the kitchen counter. 

"OH MY GOD. OH LORD. IT'S FINALLY COME TRUE. CONGRATS YOOO!!!" She ran and tackled Miyu to the ground.

"MMPH! OH GAWD. GET OFF ME PLEASEEEE!!!" Instead of doing as Miyu had asked, Kyung Mi only hugged her tighter and started rolling on the ground. Due to all the noise they were making, neither of them seemed to notice when Yeon Hee and Eun Hee stepped inside. 

"I'm not going to ask why you two are rolling on the ground and getting yourselves dirty because I'm positive it's a stupid reason," Yeon Hee raised her brow. 

"Yeonnie? Eunnie? What are you guys doing here?" Miyu finally pushed Kyung Mi off of her and got up, dusting herself off. Lay and Suho were trying to get Kyung Mi off but it was practically impossible. 

"That's a rhetorical question. There's only one reason why we're here," Eun Hee shrugged.

"TEEHEE. KRIS AND MIYU ARE DATING!" Kyung Mi sat up with a creepy grin on her face. 

"I never knew she could be so damn creepy," Sehun stared.

"There's a lot of weird things you don't know about either of them," D.O patted his back. "Now would you guys please set the table? Dinner's ready to be served idiots."

"FOOD!!!" Miyu and Kyung Mi both exclaimed and rapidly set the table. 

"The things they do for food," SUHO shook his head, unamused. 

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

After dinner, we all sat around the living room, situated in front of the TV. Suho was in the bathroom doing who-knows-what. I was continuously poking Xiumin's face. 

"What the hell? Can you stop doing that? My cheeks feel violated," he squirmed. 

"No. I like squishy cheeks," I cackled. 

"Freak."

"This is so aggravating. Can we please do something interesting?" Tao complained. 

"How about a scary movie? I've been wanting to watch one lately," Luhan suggested. 

"What about Suho hyung? He'll pee his pants," Sehun made a disgusted face. "I'm younger than him, yet I'm more manly."

"Oh Sehun is oh so manly. As far as I know, he's manlier than the princess sitting over there," Baekhyun sniggered. 

"What princess are you talking about?" Luhan scratched his head in a confused manner. 

"Aww. The princess is so clueless," Yeon Hee mocked. 

"Are you...talking about ME?!?!?!" Luhan pointed at himself, bewildered at the thought of being called princess. 

"No Princess Lulu," Eun Hee gave him a roll of her eyes. "Oh oops. I shouldn't be rolling my eyes at the princess. My bad."

We all cracked up except for the fuming Luhan. 

"Your face is hella feminine," Kris smirked. 

"NO. MY FACE IS MANLY. NO NO NO!!!" He covered his ears. 

"It's okay Lulu. Manly or princess, Sehun will always love you," Kai meekly smiled. 

"You guys make it sound so gay," Sehun grimaced.

"You guys are exactly that. Why else would you have kissed?" Chanyeol raised his brow.

"THAT WAS A DARE FROM YIXING HYUNG. END OF DISCUSSION. We're just going to tell hyung that we're watching comedy," he pouted.

"We're gonna watch a funny movie?" Suho walked in. 

"Yes we are. You can sit right in front of the TV because you're such an amazing person," I pushed him down 3 feet in front of the TV. 

"Erm...thanks I guess?"

"You're so welcome," I grinned deviously. "You're going to love this movie. It's some funny ."

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Suho sighed.

"Stop worrying too much. Just enjoy the movie," Chen grinned. D.O put the disk into the DVD player. Apparently we were watching 'One Missed Call'. The intro started with all the actors/actresses' names. 

"This looks much too creepy for a comedy. Are you kids sure it's the right disk?" Suho fidgeted.

"Positive. 

-Halfway Through The Movie-

"I can believe you idiots tricked me into doing this!!!" Suho wailed. 

"AHHHHHHHHHH~" Tao screamed for the millionth time. 

"They seriously scream more often than me and that's just sad," Miyu buried her face in her hands, exasperated with the two chickens. 

"I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED- AHHHHHHHHHHHH. EEEEEEEPPPPPP." Suho cried. Tears were literally failing from his eyes. Out of nowhere, a phone started ringing. Tao and Suho shrieked and desperately held on to each other. 

" . THE GHOST IS COMING FOR US!" Tao panicked. 

"Would you both shut up? It's a god damn movie." Grumbling, Kris comfortably lay his head on Miyu's lap. 

"Kris is right. It's just my phone. I'll be back," Lay left. I stared after him, wondering who would be calling him at this time. 

"LAY! DON'T PICK UP! THE GHOST WANTS YOU!!!" Tao screamed at the top of his lungs. 

"I can't take all of this noise anymore!" D.O stormed over to the TV and turned the movie off. "Is there anything else you want to watch?"

"YES!" Tao perked up.

-15 Minutes Later-

"What the hell is this?" Luhan grumbled.

"What does it look like? Obviously it's Pororo," Suho sneered.

"Yes and why are we watching Pororo? It's a freaking kid's show!" Sehun whined.

"You shouldn't be one to complain you squirt," Tao glared.

"I'm not a squirt. I'm 100 times more mature than you. Right Luhan hyung?"

"Right." Luhan fist pumped Sehun.

"Where's Lay? What's taking him so long?" I sighed. Who could it be to occupy Lay for over 15 minutes on the phone?

"I'm sorry it took a while," Lay walked back in. He was expressionless and looked much paler than his normal skin complexion.

"Who was it and why did it take so long?" Kai wondered.

"My parents."

"What did they say?" I probed. 

"You guys can't be sad if I tell you. None of you can cry either. Especially not you Kyung Mi," he plopped down on an empty space on the couch and buried his head in his hands.

"What the hell? What's so sad that could make us cry?" Kris pondered.

"I'm...moving to China in two days." He finally looked at my face with despairing eyes. My heart crashed to the ground upon hearing his words. "I don't know when I'm coming back...if I do."

"WHAT?!" Everyone simultaneously shouted.

"Yi-yixing ah, y-you're playing with me right? You're not going to actually leave me here...are you?" I whispered. My vision was becoming blurrier by the second due to unwanted tears.

"Mianhae Kyung Mi ah. I'm very sorry to all of you," he sighed dejectedly. "I don't want to do this either but my parents are forcing me. I have no other choice unless I want them to go after the rest of you."

"What do you mean by that?" Chen stared at him with wide eyes.

"They threatened that if I don't go back to China as planned, they'll send people after all of my friends and you do realize what would happen then? You'd all be homeless with no food, no money, no home. As a friend and responsible person, I'm not letting any of that happen to any one of you guys. Let's not worry too much. I'll be back before you know it, there's no way they can make me stay in China for the rest of my life. I'll definitely come back someday and I could visit you guys, or you guys could visit me. There's always social networking, we'll stay in touch somehow."

"B-but..." My knees gave way and I fell to the ground.

"I think...we should go home now," Yeon Hee croaked. 

"I guess I'll drive you," Suho muttered. "We'll be back soon." He grabbed his car keys. The two sisters looked around with a sad gaze and quietly left. Eun Hee stopped before fully leaving.

"We'll definitely be back tomorrow. You'll still be here, won't you?" She inquiringly looked at Lay. 

"I'm not leaving until Monday," he nodded.

"Good because we're not letting  you off so easily for just leaving us so suddenly. Most importantly, leaving your girlfriend like that is a no-no." She smiled wanly and walked out. 

"We should get ready for bed," Kris spoke up. 

"Kyung Mi, we need to talk," Lay got up and walked towards me. Grabbing my arm, he pulled me up and led me out to the spacious backyard. We silently stood there, letting the silence echo in the darkness. After several minutes of just standing there, he spoke.

"Y-you'll be okay? Without me?" He asked with a broken voice. 

"Ani. How could I be okay?" 

"I don't want to leave either but you already know my situation. No matter what happens, I refuse to let my parents' filthy hands touch you."

"You'll be gone for so long," I mumbled.

"I know. But hey, you have 11 other guys and 3 crazy girls to keep you company. Before you know it, you won't even remember ever knowing a Zhang Yixing," he attempted a joke but failed. 

"People need to stop making jokes during depressing times because then it's just really weird," I groaned.

"Yeah, yeah. Just make sure you don't forget me," he laughed.

"You butthead! How could I forget you even if I wanted to?" I lightly glared.

"How would I know? You might meet some better guy and fall in love with him," he pointed out.

"Quit dreaming. I'm not dating anyone else but you. Everyone is too...blech," I shuddered at the thought of being with someone not Lay.

"Good. It better stay that way," he pulled me into a backhug.

"In China, make sure you keep in touch with me every single day," I leaned into his embrace.

"I'll try my best," he kissed the top of my head. 

"I'm unsatiable so you better do it. I'll personally fly over there and murder you if you forget," I warned.

"At least I'd get to see your face one last time."

"Don't flirt with other girls either. Flirting is disgusting so please don't," I added.

"That doesn't make sense. Flirting is not disgusting," he said in an amused tone.

"It is if you're looking at another girl except me," I frowned.

"So I can't look at my mom? I can't look at Miyu, Yeon Hee, or Eun Hee?" He poked my sides.

"Stop! Stop, it tickles~ Yah, Zhang Yixing, I'll blow on your neck if you don't stop. I'm being 100% serious."

"Ugh, party pooper." 

"Shut up."

"No."

"Yes."

"Make me," he leaned his face in so that it was a mere inch away from my own.

"Put your face away-" He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"I shut up. Is that good enough?" He asked.

"You kissed me. You didn't shut up."

"Shhh. Let's just enjoy this moment without bickering," he shushed me. 

"Rude."

"Shhh."

Not even 5 seconds later, he spoke again. "I love you."

"Mm, I know that."

"You're supposed to say it too."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Fine, I guess I'll go to China and flirt with all those pretty girls and fall for one of them and marry them and-"

"I love you." 

"Huh, so I have to threaten you in order to hear those words."

"Shut up and enjoy the scenery. You're ruining it with you voice."

"Whatever." He laughed and we continued to stand there, savoring the moment before his approaching departure.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Drama's coming in so get ready before your ships are going down~ Lol JK but seriously.

It took me a while to update so I apologize about that. 

On another note, I LAUGHED SO HARD WATCHING EXO'S SHOWTIME. THEY WERE SO STUPID AND FUNNY AND DORKY AND OMFG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE I'M DYING. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HOGOD THIS AUTHOR NEEDS TO CALM DOWN. 

THERE'S SO MANY OTHER THINGS TO SPAZZ ABOUT BUT IT'S NEARLY 2 AM AND I'M SLEEPY BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE. 

BTW, I LOVE YOU GUYS. THANKING FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY. I MEAN IT FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART. 

-2pmfan4ever