Chapter 5

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 5

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

At last, the final bell has rung!!! Of course, school felt like an eternity even though it was only 6 and a half hours long. How the hell am I supposed to survive the rest of the school year when I barely survived the first week?! 

"Mibunny, I'm heading to Lay's house with the rest of the guys. We'll meet up with you guys at the amusement park at 4:30.. Annyeong! Make sure you be there on time," D.O's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I barely nodded at him, still waiting for Miyu to get out of the bathroom. 

"Aish, does she have constipation or diarrhea? What's taking so long?" I muttered under my breath. Just then, my cell phone went off, playing B.A.P's 'Coffee Shop'.

"Yobeoseyo?" I answered. 'Oops, I forgot to check the caller ID.'

"Kyung Mi-ah, eodiseo? Are you still at the school?" Eun Hee's voice answered over the phone. 

"Yeah, I'm waiting for fat Miyu to get out of the bathroom. God dang it, she's like freaking constipated or something. I swear, this is what she gets for eating all that ice cream and cake," I rolled my eyes.

"Dude, you're so mean. Plus, you can't call Miyu a fat . As much junk food as she might eat, she'll never get fat. Besides, she's probably more like a stupid-smart . Sometimes, she's just so stupid, sometimes you'd think she's the smartest person on earth. But me, I'm neither one. I'm the best lazy you'll ever find. If you ever need advice on being lazy, I'm the one to ask," she replied smugly. I burst out laughing. "Anyways, whenever your twin comes out of the bathroom, meet Yeon and I at the front of the school gates. See ya later. Oh, and hang up the phone. Too lazy too," Eun Hee finished. I hung up the phone, frowning. If she's lazy to that point, she probably has some sort of lazy disorder. Someone needs to take her to the mental hospital.

"Why are you frowning?" Miyu finally got out of the bathroom. 

"What took you so long? And I was frowning because I'm starting to seriously worry about Eun Hee. Do you think she might have some sort of lazy disorder? She called to tell me and you to meet up with her at the gate," I retold as we started walking out the school.

"Psh, if Eun Hee wasn't lazy, it wouldn't be Eun Hee. She's been a freaking sloth since I can remember. I'm surprised she's actually getting out of the house to hang out with us later instead of staying cooped up in her room, doing whatever lazy people do."

As soon we reached the gates, Eun Hee's voice called us. "Oi! Over here, poopfaces!!!" I grimaced at the name she called us.

"Shut up," Miyu grumbled, knowing that Eun Hee was slightly teasing her.

"You guys, hurry up. I wanna sleep," Yeon Hee mumbled. 

"Uh, you do realize that it's already 3:00 and we need to meet up with the rest of them at 4:30. There's no time for sleeping," I pointed out to her.She groaned in frustration before stomping off in the direction of my house.

"Miyuuuu~ Piggyback ride me," Eun Hee held her arms out like a kid. "I'm too lazy to walk."

"No." Miyu was about to walk away...until Eun Hee bribed her, using the secret weapon that Miyu will NEVER refuse.

"If you do, I'll buy you 2 tubs of ice cream and a large bubble tea," Eun quickly persuaded her.

"...fine," Mitiggers reluctantly bent down for Eun to get on. "Dang it. What the hell do you eat to make you so heavy?" She grunted. Eun Hee just rolled her eyes.

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

-(Miyu's POV)-

"PPALLI! I'm sure none of us wants to face the wrath of 12 teenage boys forced to be waiting for us because we were too busy sleeping and being lazy so hurry up!" I shouted at them. Kyung Mi came running down the stairs, mostly because she knows how annoyed her brother can get when he has to wait for too long. Eun Hee came trudging down in her skinny jeans and hoodie with a cap on her head. She put on her high tops and sighed. 

"I can't believe I'm actually going with you guys."

"None of us can believe it either so hurry up and move your lazy ," Yeon Hee shoved her aside and stepped out of the house.

"Come on, hurry up. The next bus leaves in 2 minutes and it takes us almost 10 minutes to get to the bus station," I started walking and everyone followed right next to me...wait...

"YOU GUYS. THE BUS LEAVES IN 2 MINUTES," I shouted. 

"Yeah, you just said that," Kyung Mi had a dumbfounded look on her face after the realization sank in. 'We're going to be so late. Great, now I have to face the wrath and annoyingness and complaints of 12 guys because we were late to meet them. Just great.'

"Wow, I told you she was like a smart-stupid person. She just said it and didn't even realize what she said," Eun Hee raised her brow. I just sheepishly grinned. 

"Uh, I don't think that we should be talking about this right now. It would be a smarter idea to get to the bus stop ASAP," Yeon Hee said. We all quickly ran to the bus stop, making the 10 minute trip into a 5 minute trip. 

"How long until the next bus comes by?" Yeon Hee asked. I turned to look at the schedule. 

"Uh...the next one is at 4:40 and right now, it's 4:29..." All of us groaned. I could just imagine some of the guys being mad or at least annoyed. Especially Kris. That stupid dumbtard. 

"Hmm, I can imagine what Miyu is thinking about right now. You're thinking about how mad Kris is probably gonna be and how stupid he is, right?" I stared at Kyung Mi for a second before nodding at her. She can always tell what I'm thinking since she's known me for so long.

Eun wrinkled her nose and frowned. "What are you? Some sort of telepathic freak? Well whatever. Don't wanna hear it. Too lazy to hear the full story."

"You seriously need to go to the hospital and get a thorough check-up. You might have some serious lazy syndrome and this is coming from your sister that really hates you," Yeon patted her back not-so-affectionately. Eun Hee just glared at her. 

"How many more minutes before the bus finally gets its here?" Kyung Mi groaned. I looked at my phone.

"Any second now," just as I said that, the bus came into view. When it pulled to a stop, we quickly piled on, scanning our bus cards. "Ugh, it takes like 15 minutes for the bus to get to the dang amusement park."

"I'm gonna take a nap. One should never waste a perfectly good chance to nap," Yeon Hee made herself comfy in her seat. We all rolled her eyes at her.

-(Author's POV)-

"WHAT IS TAKING THEM SO LONG?! GOD!" Kai kicked the ground, impatient. 

"Ehehe, calm down Kai. Just enjoy your time waiting for them. Entertain yourself like me," Chen grinned.

"And how might you be entertaining yourself?" Kai growled.

"By trolling random people, HAHAHA," he laughed. "Here, watch this." Chen called some random girl walking by. "Aye, you have a little something on your face there. Want me to wipe it off for you?" He winked. The girl's face turned red in an instant. 

"S-sure," she shyly stepped closer. 

"Oh, oops. It's too serious. You have too much ugliness on your face. Sorry, can't wipe it off. It'll mess up my beautiful hands," Chen smirked. The girl ran away, obviously embarrassed.

Everyone stared at him in horror.

"CHEN! YOU LITTLE NITWIT. WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! IT WAS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY!!!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Yo hyung. Stop shouting. You're just ruining your vocals. Not that it would matter since they're already pretty messed up. When you sing, you sound like a whale."

"YAH! YOU LITTLE, I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Baekhyun started chasing him.

"Nope, too fabulous to get killed by you. The only person killing me is me," Chen hid behind Sehun. 

"Why are you hiding behind me?" Sehun shoved him into Baekhyun's arms, something Baekhyun didn't expect so they both ended up sprawled on the ground.

"Eww, someone cover my eyes from all this gayness," Tao used Chanyeol's hands to cover his eyes. 

"YAH! Chen, get off MY bacon!" Chanyeol scowled.

"Uhh, what? Are you shipping yourself with Baekhyun? Dude, you're supposed to ship yourself with me. Like, duh," Kris stated. 

"Did Kris really just say that?" Suho stared, bewildered. "Something's not right with you idiots today."

"Hyung, there's never a day where all of us are normal," Sehun rolled his eyes. 

"You little diva." Kai glared.

"Kai, at least he's not rude to girls. You're a complete jerk to Kyung Mi," Kris looked at him, judging.

"...aren't you talking about yourself too?" Xiumin asked.

"What? No. I'm never mean to girls. I just ignore them and act like they're not there," he said.

"What...DUDE, THAT IS MEAN!" Luhan flicked his forehead.

"So, I'm guessing that you don't realize how rude you are to Miyu?" D.O raised his eyebrow.

"Apparently, he doesn't. Cause if he did, he wouldn't be doing it," Miyu suddenly came into the scene with Kyung Mi next to her. Eun Hee was staring at Suho, judging him. Yeon Hee was glaring at Chanyeol.

"Oh, HI GUYS!" Xiumin waved happily. Everyone said hi to them, except Kai who was saying hi to everyone...but Kyung Mi. He just scoffed at her and continued glaring at her. Kris just glared at Miyu.

"I honestly don't know what's wrong with you guys and why you're all glaring at each other but it's almost 5:00. If we want to go on all the rides, we should start now," Lay awkwardly laughed.

"I'm glaring at her because I hate her," Kai mumbled. 

"I'm glaring at her because she deserves it," Kris said.

"I'm glaring at Kris because of what he just said," Miyu gritted her teeth.

"I'm glaring at Kai because he's a freaking retarded idiot who deserves to die," Kyung Mi grumbled. Everyone turned to Yeon Hee for her explanation.

"...I'm glaring at Chanyeol because he's way too happy and derpy," she shrugged.

"Ooh, ooh! I'm staring at Suho...because...because...nah, I'm too lazy to say," she started to walk away until Suho pulled her back by her hood.

"Look, woman. No one stares at me and then doesn't explain why because they're too lazy," he smirked.

"Oh, well then. It's because you look handsome...HAHA, no. It's actually because you look too old for your age. You could be EXO's grandpa," she smirked back, his smirk was wiped off and he angrily stomped away. 

"Hahaha, Kyung Miii~ Let's go troll people!" Chen smiled.

"Um no. I'd rather go and ride the rides," she apologetically smiled.

"Awww, but you're my trolling buddy! We always trolled together...Miyu! Let's go troll," he quickly turned to her. 

"No. Just no," she shook her head and pulled Kyung Mi away.

"Meanies!" Chen stomped after everyone else. 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

I was dragged along by no other than Miyu. We were walking and talking. Well, more like making fun of Yeon Hee, Chanyeol, Eun Hee, and Suho. If only we could somehow get them together...but then again, it would be safer not to interfere. Yeon and Eun are weirdly boyphobic, if that's even a word. I remember one time, Miyu and I were just really bored and we saw Yeon being a loner like always. We decided to set her up on a blind date with some guy named Lee Byunghun. She ended up beating him to a pulp when he tried flirting with her. 

"Hey Miyu. Do you mind if I talk to Kyung Mi for a moment?" Lay suddenly popped up out of nowhere. Miyu looked between us with a blank expression until nodding and going somewhere else. 

"So what did you need?" I smiled.

"Huh? Oh...I actually forgot what I originally wanted to say. Hehe, I can be really forgetful sometimes," Lay sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. 'Cute.'

"Actually, he forgets something everyday," Baekhyun smirked.

Lay rolled his eyes before turning to me again. "Well since I'm here anyway, I wanted to ask: Other than D.O and possibly Chen, do you have any of the other members' phone numbers?"

"Nope. Why?" I turned to him questioningly.

"Can you give me your number before the other members ask for it?" Lay grinned, flashing his awesome dimples. 

"Sure! But that means you have to give me yours too," I said. He nodded and we quickly exchanged numbers before running to catch up with the others. 

"...not my fault you're so stupid!" We came right in time to hear Miyu yelling at Kris.

"I'm not stupid. You're just too dumb to realize that," Kris rolled his eyes. 'Ugh, not this again. Can't they talk without arguing for once?'

"Stop arguing!" D.O pulled them apart. "I don't want either of you arguing with each other especially when one is like a sister to me while the other is one of my best friends!" He groaned. "What can we do to make you guys talk and get along for once?"

Suddenly an idea popped in my head. It was like there was an actual light bulb turning on inside my head. I pulled Lay aside to tell him my plan. I saw Chen and grabbed him too. "You guys! I know an excellent way to get them talking without fighting!!!" They looked at me curiously before Chen signaled me to go on.

"Easy. We ditch them and let them go on their own," I smirked.

"...You do realize that they would just split up and go search for us alone, or they would just go home," Chen raised his brows at me. 

"Well, we could go on rides and then make them sit together. Ooh, and I also heard about a haunted house somewhere in this maze of rides and food stalls. We can make them go in there by themselves. And, and, and, we can make them go on the ferris wheel together!" Lay beamed. I thought about it for a second before breaking out into a grin. 

"Not bad, not bad. You've got a smart brain there, Lay!" We started talking and laughing while walking away, leaving Chen standing there and gawking at us.

"When did they get so close?" He frowned. Shrugging, he went off to catch up to his buddy, Xiumin.

-(Chen's POV)-

I ran off to Xiumin after being left behind by Kyung Mi and Lay. I had an unknown plan forming in my head. Xiumin was the perfect person to tell.

"Yah, hyung! Come here!" I called. He turned around, and waited for me to catch up. "What were you doing?" I asked him.

"Talking to Yeon Hee about food," he replied. I rolled my eyes. Of course, the only thing he ever talks about is food.

"I have a plan. So Kyung Mi was talking to me and Lay, she had a plan to get Kris and Miyu closer and to talk to each other without going for each others' throats. Lay helped her with the plan and then they walked off, talking and laughing together. That left me with a plan to get them together," I laughed evilly. Xiumin slowly started getting interested and motioned me to continue explaining my genius plan, a plan only the fabulous Kim Jongdae (a.k.a. me) could come up with.

By the time I was done, Baozi was practically jumping up and down with excitement. We looked at each other and laughed evilly.

"Get LayMi and KrisYu Together Plan: Activated," Xiumin smirked.

"Ew. That's a horrible name for a plan. It should be something more like Trolling LayMi and KrisYu: Mission activated," I nodded, satisfied.

"Hmm, I guess." Xiumin shrugged. I stole a glance at Kyung Mi and Lay who were still laughing and talking about stupid, embarrassing moments of the others. MWAHAHAHAHA, get ready to be trolled...er, I meant get ready to fall in love.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehehe, hope this chapter wasn't too bad or anything. I'll update the second part to this soon. I thought that it was a long enough chapter already so I stopped where I did. And there won't be any spam today :)

Until I update again, Sayonaraaaaaaaaaaa~