Prolog part 2

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06:30 AM

Seohyun woke up and she smiled, she looked around and saw her sister sleeping, she was dissapointed because she wasn't at home. she had the thought of sneaking out of the room. she watched her sister first and then she tiptoed out of the room. when she went out, she saw a park, hung opened because the park was much more beautiful than the park near her house.. bus she still liked the park near her house too.

Seohyun sat on the bench, the bench was facing a big trees and she thought it was cool so she stayed there.. as usual she did her morning routines, she breath the fresh air and closed her eyes. suddenly she felt someone was walking near her. it was no other than Donghae.

"Hmmm,Hallo!" he waved his hands awkwardly to Seohyun. Seohyun just looked at him.

"Anneyonghaseyo,Mr. Donghae" Seohyun stood up and bowed to him. he bowed to her too.

" I guess you are enjoying the air now" Donghae sat beside her and he talked without looking her. He looked to the tree.

"Yeah, I am bored in my room. so that's why i am here" Donghae looked at her, ' Is she going home' he thought. Seohyun looked at his expression and said

"She is still sleeping on the couch, she looks tired and i dont want to wake her up" Somewhat, he was so relieved and then he raised his eyebrow because Seohyun could read his mind.

"How did she know?" Donghae thought

"Mr. Donghae, can i ask you something?" Seohyun asked him carefully, she knew she shouldn't interfere someone's business but she had been dying to know it. that's why she asked.

"what do you want to ask?"

"Do you like my sister?" Donghae was shocked, his brain couldn't work properly

"Ngh,me?" he was being caught up, Seohyun laughed at his face and Donghae was confused

"Your face looks like someone who got caught up, you should see yourself in the mirror.HAHAHA" Seohyun said between her laugh.

"it seems you can read my mind, isn't that obvious?" he pointed at his face. Seohyun nodded

"at first when you were with Doctor Seulong, you looked so tired and bored at the same time, but when you came to my room just to told us that the visiting hours had ended, you only looked at my sister..you didn't see anyone else. when everyone went home and i told my Unnie, I wanted to sleep,remember? I thought when I slept, you would talk to her but you stayed there for 3 hours and then it turned silent.. I had given you the chance and you didn't use it" Seohyun explained.

"So, you are not sleeping?" Donghae asked

"Nope" she shook her head,"Come on,answer my question"

"Hmm,okay. I admit, I like your sister.. not just like but I guess I love her,can you see my eyes now? I couldn't even sleep last night because all I was thinking was your sister. that's why I came here early today, I hope I could fix what happened last night"

"Really? you only met yesterday and now you're like this?"

"Isn't it crazy? I know it.. I usually wake up late, my shift is at 10 AM, I should have slept in my bedroom now, but as I said, I thought about your sister"

"Tell me, why do you like her?"

Donghae told her everything, He told her the reason why he liked her sister. He told her what had happened when she was in ICU and how he couldn't stand to see her cry. Seohyun listened to him. she had always liked listen to people's story especially if the story is about Love.She thought it only existed  in the movie it really happened in real life. For her, to hear how a person can love one another always gave her a goosebump and she envied people who had felt it before. Seohyun was wondering when would she meet guy who loves her.

"and when your sister cried, Somehow I felt I wanted to hug her.. I couldn't bear to see her cry. I wanted to console her but I wasn't brave enough"Seohyun was daydreaming and it turned silent.

"Seohyun,are you okay?do you want to go to your room?"Donghae realized she was daydreaming.

"Aniyoo, it's just that I don't know how to respond what you have said, I always think this is only exists in the movie,not in real life.. Does it mean love-at-the-first-sight?"

"Hmm,maybe.. you don't have to respond it, i feel relieved because I have told you how I feel"

"I wonder when i will meet a man like you.. who loves the girl truly" Donghae laughed so hard.

"Aiggoo, you are just 14 years old and now you are thinking about it, don't worry you will meet that guy sooner or later" Donghae patted her head.

"The way you talk is not different to what my unnie said" Seohyun pouted.

"Really?She talks like that too?Don't you think we are soulmate?" Donghae said, it was too cheesy for Seohyun.

"Yeah, she talks like an ahjumma" Seohyun and Donghae laughed.

after that, they talked about EunSeo because Seohyun had believed him, He was good guy afterall, She told Donghae what her Unnie liked and disliked,her favourite celebrity,her type,her shoe size,her birthday and etc. Donghae also told her everything about himself, the things he liked and disliked including his past relationship. he found out that he had a couple similiarities between him and EunSeo such as taste at music: RnB, favourite movie; Action and Horror, and also Hamburger as their favourite food which Seohyun hated. Seohyun also found out that actually Donghae was Doctor Seulong's son. but he didn't want to reveal it to the people because he didn't want people to compare him with his father a famous doctor in Seoul ,Lee Seulong. Donghae knew EunSeo was 19 years old while Donghae was 23 years Old so It meant that Donghae was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter