Accept

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I got kidney disease" Yonghwa says as he stands up looking at the window, with both of his hands in his pocket.

"W-What are you saying Yonghwa? You're just joking right?" Jonghyun asks him in disbelief tone. Seohyun sighs and closes her eyes after hearing what he just said.

"Do you think I'm joking right now?" Yonghwa then moves his eyes from the window to look at them, he also see Seohyun closes her eyes before finally opening her eyes again. Both of their friends startle to hear what he says, His friends know that Yonghwa isn't joking to them.

"Seohyun is it true?" Shinhye asks her,making everyone look back at Seohyun again. Seohyun confuses and looks at Yonghwa, but he doesn't see her instead he just closes his eyes while his body facing the window.

" Yes " Seohyun finally says, they are shocked about what happen.

"So, why did you also stay at the hospital too?" Minkyu asks.

"Y-yah, Just let her get rest" Naeun says to him.

"Yeah, I think we should leave her " Jinwoon says as he tries to cover it.

"No.." Seohyun says making them look at her, including Yonghwa too.

" It's okay, they need to know " Seohyun says to her friends and Jinwoon who seems to be worried. Seohyun lets out her deep breath.

"I- I had Pulmonary Stenosis Valve " Seohyun says, as her eyes become teary. Yonghwa widenes his eyes looking at her.

"What? I guess both of you are joking right?" Jungshin looks at Seohyun and Yonghwa again. Seohyun looks at Jinwoon and nods to him. Jinwoon seems to know what is in her mind, so he just sighs and tells them.

"What s-she said is right, Seohyun had a Pulmonary Stenosis" Jinwoon looks at them.

"How could you know she gets a disease? So it means you know about what happen to Yonghwa?" Sungjoon asks him.

"No, I didn't know anything about Yonghwa, I only know about her case because the principal asked me to take care of her " Jinwoon explains.

The room suddenly becomes quiet and Yonghwa decides to go out, he needs a fresh air. Then after he leaves, the nurses ask them to leave Seohyun and let her to take a rest. At first, her friends worries for her if they leave her, but Seohyun tells them to leave and remind them to complete their grades. They agree and go outside of the room.

 

...................................................

After finishing all of his assignment, Yonghwa decides to go to the park at school to refresh his mind, his phone keeps ringing but he doesn't want to take it. He suddenly thinking about what happened today, including confess to his friends his disease. "Would his friend leave him?" "Are they mad at him?" and the others of thought is somehing that he's been thinking, he messes his hair and closes his eyes.

"Yonghwa?" Yonghwa looks up and sees Seohyun standing near him, she sits near him and both of them just stays quiet while looking at the sunset.

"So..are you okay after telling them what happen to you?" Yonghwa asks her trying to break the silence.

"I should be the one who ask you about that" Seohyun says not looking at him, but just looks down with his legs playing on the grass.

" By the way, thank you for taking my bag up there.. You've helped me a lot " Seohyun says in sincere way.

"Welcome " Yonghwa says  he could see her face is still paler.

"Don't you think you should go to the hospital?" Yonghwa says as he worries if she's gonna be collapses here, but Seohyun just shakes his head and wants to be here for awhile. Yonghwa just nod because he feels like he needs to be here too.

"Can you tell me what happened to you?" Yonghwa asks her as he becomes insterested with it.

"Hmm, nothing happened, they just asked me why in the pictures, there was me.. that's all" Seohyun says as she tries to avoid him. Yonghwa knows something is wrong, but he decides to find out about it by himself.

"Do you still have a lot of unfinished assignment? Do you want me to help you?" Seohyun says as she tries to change the topic.

"What you want to......help ...me?" Yonghwa says as he points his finger to himself.

" Of course, it's my payment " Seohyun says innocently and Yonghwa just chuckles.

"Okay.. I think we should go back  now" Yonghwa says, and she nods. They start leaving the place and talks about everything.

 

.......................................................

 

" I just can't believe that Yonghwa is sick " Jungshin says while smoking his cigarattes.

"me too " Minkyu says to him. Everyone there are really shocked with what happened to them. No one dares to speak as they're trying their best to accept what happened to their best friend.

"I thought Seohyun isn't sick, she looks healthy though " Jonghoon says while he's strumming his guitar.

" She tried her best to drink her medicine, so people will see her like a healthy person " Jinwoon says and laying on the bed,closes his eyes.

"What should we do now?" Sungjoon asks them.

"Paboo, of course we have to support him , Yonghwa has always been helping us in our difficult times. It must be hard for him too" Hyunsoo says, which makes them nodded. Jonghyun who hears it, suddenly goes out of the place. They're trying to call him but he ignores them, he feels like he needs to calm himself and think what he should do. Yonghwa has always been his bestfriend since they were in Junior high school, so he knows what is inside his mind and when he lies, but how can't he notice something wrong about him? Jonghyun is walking on the street when he accidentally bump someone and making someone's things fall.

"Ohh I'm sorry" Jonghyun squats down and helps the girl to take the things, Finally they look at each other and shocked.

"Yah.. you aigoo" this girl says, it's Eunji.

"Busan girl " Jonghyun says as he stands up too.

"Can you use your eyes while walking?" Eunji says to him.

"Yah, you should be the one who use your eyes." Jonghyun says using his busan dialect.

"Aigoo, using busan dialect just now" Eunji chuckles and using her busan dialect too. Both of them are bickering using their busan dialect,making everyone looking at them. Once they realize,both of them just sigh and decided to stop it.

"Yah, where are you going? we're still not finish yet " Jonghyun says to her loudly while she's far away from him.

"Going home of course" Eunji says as a matter of facts. Jonghyun becomes quiet and decides to go home too, actually what their friends don't know is about Jonghyun and Eunji live on the same house, actually they have never bickered before.. but things happened there making them look like this.

"Yah, so what is the others feeling when you find out about Seohyun's condition?" Jonghyun asks her while they're waiting for the bus to come. Eunji just looks at him before she answers him.

"We were shocked at first, but we decided to support her" Eunji says.

"Aigoo" Jonghyun sighs right now.

"You must be mad because he doesn't tell you about it " Eunji says not looking at him while her eyes focusing on the street. Jonghyun's eyes become widened like how could she know her mind?
 

"O-Of course not " Jonghyun scratches his hair and look at the other way.

"At first, I felt it too.." She looks down, and Jonghyun just looks at him.

" I know all of you must have felt dissapointed, because that's what we felt .we never be in their position,so we don't know what kind of pain they feel. We don't know how embarassed it is to make someone don't tell us about their condition. Believe me they have a reason" Eunji looks at him before finally see the list of the bus, the bus on their way home coming and Eunji gets in first. He thinks what Eunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter