I help you

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"

Seohyun just looks down, as she is scared to facing her own father, her mother and her older sister just can't help her with a times like this. Yonghwa leans his body to the wall and sees everything. He never think that Seohyun's father would be like this, so he's kinda shocked too. This kind of thing becomes interested to be watched.

 "Appa, I think she has a reason why she did it..." Her brother defends her.

"What reason? just to see her favourite actor or something like that... and stalking?really?" Her father raises his voice and massages his tempe trying to control his mad.

"Appa, I am sorry please forgive me" Seohyun says while looking at her father. She regrets what she did, she looks at her brother even though she knows her brother can't help her. As Yonghwa sees everything, suddenly his phone vibrates so loud,making everyone look at him. Yonghwa becomes shy and excuses himself to go out from the room.

 

"Yonghwa, what happen to you? are you okay?" Yonghwa could hear his grandma's worryness in her voice through the phone.

"Yes I am fine" Yonghwa says as he looks back to the room from the mirror.

"So,what are you doing there?"  Yonghwa sighs,knowing that his Grandma just gave the phone to his cousin.

"I'm just taking a friend to the hospital " Yonghwa says to Tae Kyung. Yonghwa looks at everyone's expression and it becomes so intense yet serious, no one dares to talk. He can see the worryness in Seohyun's face. He even doesn't hear what his cousin is talking about, he keeps saying "Yes" or "Okay" while his eyes focuses on what happen in the room.

"Yah are you listening to me?" Tae Kyung says, seems he realizes that Yonghwa isn't listening to what he said well.

"Hmmm.... yes" Yonghwa says, not even realizing what he says to his cousin and busy to hear everything.

 

"You.." Her father points his finger to her little daughter." I will give you the punishment,whatever it is don't break the rule" her father says in a stern voice.

"I will ask th guards to follow you wherever you go, so you won't do any dangerous thing... you do realize that running to catch the thief is dangerous, don't you?" Her father says again.

"Appa please don't do this to me, I promise I won't do it again" Seohyun begs her father as she's looking to everyone there,asks for their help.

"You keep promising me, but you still do it... I've made my decision" Her father raises his voice making her tears coming down from her eyes.

Everything that Tae Kyung said is like a wind coming back and forth for him. Yonghwa hears it, he just can't believe that her father just made that punishment for her, it's not because he pity her.. but because it means she can't help him to sneak out. Yonghwa messes his hair as he's thinking about something he should do. Yonghwa ends the call rightaway and comes to the room without knocking it.

Everyone looks at him, It was really awkward there. He can feel all the stares are on him and suddenly he forgets what he wants to do.

"What are you doing?" Seohyun mouthed at him, he just shrugs and bows to everyone. He turns around facing the door for making it too awkward.

"Appa, I will do what you want me to do, but you don't have to do this" Seohyun pleads her father. Her father seems to think about what he should do to his daughter, he knows his daughter are too stubborn just like him.. so it's really hard for him to see her pleads to him like that.

"I will make sure that she won't do it again" Yonghwa says to them making everyone shocks, Seohyun turns back and gives him what-are-you-doing kind of look, Yonghwa just looks down and closes his eyes if he sure he would to this. He looks at her father like he's confident about what he said.

"What do you mean Yonghwa-shi?" Her father looks confused too.

"Since we're on the same school and................" There's a long pause on that and her father just look at him as if he didn't understand what Yonghwa says. " she always tell me about all those K-POP thing and how she admires idol, I think I could stop her from doing anything crazy"  Seohyun glares at him for saying those things, he even says it too confidently. How can he say that? They aren't even close? and what is the use of saying "tell me how she admires idol and stop her from doing anything crazy"? he calls it  CRAZY?

"What makes you confidence with it,Yonghwa-sshi?" Her father asks again, because he feels that Yonghwa doesn't convince him at all.

"Well, first.. because since we're the reguler patient her,  have a same check-up schedules, and the important part is we're on the same class" Yonghwa says to them. Seohyun glares at him and hopes she's not saying any stupid things. Her brother chokes up while her mother and sisters are just smiling.

Why are they smiling like that? she thinks

Her father seems to think deeply about what Yonghwa says to him. He still feel isn't sure with it, but to him Yonghwa gets the point too. They are on the same class and regular patient here,so when Seohyun isn't with her friends at least there's Yonghwa here. Even he knows they aren't close, but he thinks Yonghwa is a good boy and someone he could trust. He isn't sure either if guards could handle her.

"Okay, I will agree wih you.. so don't dissapoint us" Her father says. Yonghwa just nods to him while Seohyun is shocked, he just can't believe it that her father will agree on something like that. Her father leaves the room,followed by Yonghwa,her brother and her mother.  EunSeo nudges her sister, who seems to be quiet and shocked too.

"It's a good idea though" Eun Seo says as if she knew what was in her mind. Seohyun just glares at her.

"What? Am I saying something wrong?" Eun Seo asks her innocently.

"Unniee" Seohyun whines to her,while the latter just chuckles.

"just believe me, Seohyun. I think there's something was in his mind" Eun Seo says as they arrive to Seohyun's room.

"Like you know, I don't think he's sincere helping you" Eun Seo says while sitting on the sofa turning on the TV.

"so if he's not sincere in helping me, why did he say that?" Seohyun says while changing her clothes back to the hospital clothes.

" I don't know, It would be better if you ask him that, but think positively about it... If I were you, I wouldn't mind him saying that to Appa. First, you still could go with your friends right,you have some privacy.. what if Appa is sure to asking the guard to follow you everywhere? you won't have much privacy right?" Eun Seo says while eating her snack. Seohyun looks at her sister as if she was observing what her sister just said.

"Unnie, you're right... It means I could go around with my friends and do what I usually do. YEAH" Seohyun jumps excitedly, and her sister just chuckles

"but next time, you have to be careful, okay? don't let this thing happen again, I know how it feels when Appa punishes you" Eun Seo looking at the TV while eating her snack. Seohyun remembered her father punished her sister for sneaking out from home just because he didn't let her to watch the concert with her friends and for a month, there would be a guard following her.

"Unnie, don't remember about that" Seohyun says as she jumps in to the bed,lsying down with her sister.

"I know" her sister just chuckles.

"you still could do all this thing again, like you know going around stalk your idol and stuff like that" Seohyun says.

"Seohyun, I don't have much time to do that, I'm busy with my college life.. don't you remember a fanfic I told you? I didn't even have time to continue my story because I'm busy with school, and at this age there's no time chilling out like that." Eun Seo says.

"But why?" Seohyun asks him curiously.

"You will know it soon,as you get into this real world, I felt happy though because when I was around I could do all those things"  Eun Seo says while remembering her teenage years.

"Aigoo, suddenly I feel like you're old already " Seohyun says. Eun Seo glares at her and starting to tickle her.

"Yaaah,how dare you say that?" Eun Seo says while tickling her and Seohyun also did it too.

"Hahaha, Unnie.. stop it" Seohyun says as her sister stops tickling her. Eun Seo straightens her back, sits facing her body to her.

"But,hey.. don't you think Yonghwa is cool?" Suddenly out of the blue, her sister just asks that thing, making Seohyun raises her eyebrow.

"Unnie, what are you saying? are you having a crush to a dongsaeng now?" Seohyun says as a matter of joke.

"Aishh, It's not like I have crush on him,but I think he's charming, I bet all the girls feel it too" Eun Seo says.

What? Yonghwa is charming? Really? What's a part of him that making him looks charming? even her sister say it. Eun Seo notices her sister becomes quiet and daydreaming about something.

"Hey,are you thinking about him?" Eun Seo pats her shoulder making her come back to her senses.

"W-Who?me? As If I would" Seohyun snorts.

"But, don't you see him like that too? Omo, you will be fall in love with him first then" Eun Seo says cooly.

"Hahaha, aigoo.. you're watching drama too much, as If I would. By the way, what drama are you watching now?" Seohyun says looking at her sister.

"Yah, I'm not saying this because I watched drama, but it's a matter of fact" Eun Seo says, suddenly phone vibrates and it's from her father. Eun Seo then gets up and prepares herself to go out of the room,Seohyun feels sad because her sister will be going home because she doesn't have someone to talk too. As Eun Seo is about to leave the room.

"Don't think about Yonghwa too much, If you miss him, just knock his room" Eun Seo says while she's laughing.

"UNNIEEEE, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Seohyun says loudly as Eun Seo closes the door.

"as a matter of fact, Hhhh" Seohyun then lays herself on the bed and goes to sleep.

....................................................................

Yonghwa arrives at his home now, he believes his brother would shout out his tantrums to him, he sighs and comes in to his house with a food in there.

"Yah, where did you go?" He can hear his cousin's voice from the upstairs looking at him.

"Hyung, How was Australia?" Yonghwa says as he tries to change the topics, Tae Kyung comes up to him and gives him a brother-hug.

"Don't change a topic, Grandma has been worried for you" Tae Kyung says in english.

"Where is Grandma?" Yonghwa says as he looks around.

" she said she will be going on a trip with the other Grandmas and Grandpas, how do you call it?" Tae Kyung says.

"Social gathering?" Yonghwa says to him.

"Ahh, It's like that" Tae Kyung says as he points his finger to him.

"Yah Yonghwa!" Yonghwa and Tae Kyung looks up to the upstairs and watch all of his friends going down there.

"Where have you been?" Jonghyun asks him.

All of them are asking where he was going, but he just said to them that he got bored here. Yonghwa then asks his friends if they wanted to eat, and o course all of them are agreed and they even prepared the food on the table by himself, While they are preparing the food, Yonghwa goes upstair and changes his clothes. But before he changes his clothes,he comes to see her sister first, who is sleeping soundly.

"Aren't you going to tell your friends about your sickness?" Yonghwa turns back and sees Tae Kyung leans his body to the wall.

"So you know?" Yonghwa turns back again and looks at his sister.

"The reason I came here, because Grandma told us, My father and mother said that they would come here after finishing their bussiness trip" Tae Kyung explains.

"Just lets not talk about this in front of them,okay? I will find a way to tell them everything" Yonghwa says, Tae Kyung just nods at him. Then after they finish talking about it, Yonghwa rushes to his room to changes his clothes, while he's alone, he's thinking about how he faces his friends if they find out about sickness.

.......................................................

"Seohyun is from Seoul kindergarten?" Juniel says to herself as she's looking at her yearbook. She really forgets if Seohyun were in the same kindergarten as her. No wonders, when she looks at her face, she kinda feels like she has seen her before.

"Juniel, let's go out, I am hungry" Krystal says to her.

"Just go out first, I'm busy now" Juniel says to her. Krystal and Namjoo knows she doesn't want to be disturbed now, then they decide to go out and finds the food.

" Aishh, there's much information about her" Juniel says while flipping the pages irritatedly. She closes the book and tries to find a way. It seems it's too early to trap him, that's why she thinks that she needs to trap Seohyun first. She opens her phone and starts making plan about what she should do.

"I need your help,let's meet me in my house" Juniel closes the phone and smirks.

"Seohyun, just wait for it.. it's gonna be great" Juniel says to herself. She then gets up and starts listing down what everyone should do, she looks at the window and sees Namjoo and Krystal has already gone outside,this time Namjoo and Krystal will not be a part of the mess she has made. After 1 hours making those list, suddenly she gets call in her phone, her maid just told her that a few people have arrived there. Juniel gets out of the room and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter