My Helper

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the agreement with Seohyun, Yonghwa begins to think about what happen in the future. " Can he keep this promise?" " Would he able to help her?" suddenly come up to his thought, he looks at Seohyun who is now reading her novel. Well, he believes she can help him.. but he isn't sure if he can help her.

"Why do I make that stupid statement?" Yonghwa says in his mind while strumming his guitar. He shouldn't have said it then. He is confused why he suddenly promised to help her. Why did he become nice?

"Should I just end it?" Suddenly this idea comes to his mind. He wants to end that agreement with her. But he doesn't know how to say it to her, He knows she will be mad at him. Moreover, she has begun to think what Yonghwa said is serious for her.He suddenly doesn't want see her mad at him.

But then the thought of Seohyun would be using him too much in the future, comes up to his mind. He also thinks that maybe if Seohyun's helping him will give the benefit for him in the future.

"Beeep"

"Beep"

Yonghwa stops strumming his guitar and looks at his phone who is vibrating on the table. He puts the guitar and the table and checks his phone. He sees the notification from his Line messenger.

"Yonghwaaa" said the girl on the chat.

Yeah, since Yonghwa becomes single. He then busies himself flirting with another girl. He keeps asking his friends from different school to introduce him to some beautiful girl. Actually he's just using them as his runaway from his hurtful breakup. He felt sorry for them at first, but after he finds out these girls want to be near him. Hell yeah! How could he say no? Now, he's is close with a girl named Hanna, they have been chatting for 2 months but only met twice.

"Hey" Yonghwa answers the chat flatly

"I miss you" a girl named Hanna says to him.

"Oh really?" Yonghwa answers again. For Yonghwa, this type of girl is surely can be used by the other guy. The way she easily says "I miss you" to someone who has never met her before and has been chatting for 2 months.. Yonghwa hasn't even been trying to be intimate with this girl. Yonghwa looks to her display picture, well she's beautiful..really beautiful but her personality is a no-no for him. She is not different from Juniel.... such a cheap girl.

"Well lets meet up" Yonghwa answers again.

"Hmm, where?" Hana answers again and put that confused emoticon.

"Its up to you, bring your friends and I will bring my friends too" Yonghwa answers. It takes 15 minutes to get this girl answers.

"Sorry it takes to long.. Hmm lets meet on The Fly3s at 10 pm? Is it okay?" Hanna says to him.

Yonghwa reads it and tries to remember where the club is as he closes his eyes. "Ahh" Yonghwa says after finally remember it. He heard that Its a new bar but he has never been there before and also It's not so far from the hospital.

"Okay.. see you there" Yonghwa signs out from his Line.

 

"Guys lets go to The fly3s tonight" Yonghwa tells his friends.

"Is that a new place?" Jinwoon asks him and Yonghwa nods.

"Hanna asks me to go there" Yonghwa simply says

"Make sure she brings some girl" Hyunsoo tells him

"Of course" Yonghwa says as he rolls his eyes. After Yonghwa says that he hears the bell ringing, which means the school has finally come to an end. Yonghwa grabs his bag and goes out with his friends...

...................

Meanwhile

After the bells ringing, Seohyun put all of her books into the bag and ties her shoes before going out from school. When she's about to go out from the class, she hears her phone ringing, she takes her phone and checks it.

From: Victoria

Seohyun meet us on the park.

Seohyun wonders why her friend texts her at the time like this. It means there's something important right?

"Seohyun what are you doing? Come on" Uee asks her. Seohyun then put her phone in her bag and comes near Uee.

After seperated with her friends, Seohyun goes to the bus stop alone. she doesn't know where Yonghwa is. She suddenly remembers with their agreement to help each other. She finds the idea very weird and she doesn't believe herself can help someone like him. She is sure Yonghwa will bring her into his troubles. The bus comes and Seohyun gets in.

"Anneyonghaseyo" Seohyun warmly greets the driver.

"Anneyonghaseyo, where is your boyfriend, kid?" the driver asks her.

"Hmm.. boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend" Seohyun quickly denies it as she shakes her hands.

"Ahh you don't have to lie, the guy who sat next to you.. Don't you remember?" The driver asks him. Seohyun remembers that it was Yonghwa there.She sighs and answers the driver.

"He's busy with his friends.. I think" Seohyun says. It's too complicated for her to explain the driver. The driver nods and Seohyun sits near the window. She thinks so deeply there.. There are too many things in her thoughts.. she also can't wait either to go to the hospital soon. She think soo deeply until she realizes she has arrived at the hospital now. She bows to the driver and goes outside of the bus. She then prepares herself to go to the park. After she arrives at the park,she can see all of her friends are there. She runs a little and greets her friends

 

"Hey" Seohyun says as she pats Minhyuk's shoulder. She smiles while looking at her friends.. but then she realises there's something wrong with her friends now. All of her friends smile awkwardly to her and begins to look one and another.

"Guys, what's wrong?" Seohyun asks them curiously as she looks at their expression.

"We have something to tell you"  Nichkhun begins to say. Seohyun widens her eyes in confuse while her friends just look down,seems doesn't really know what to say.

"Why are you suddenly become serious?" Seohyun asks them,she looks to all of her friends for an explanation.

"Guys, Tell me.. Whats wrong?" Seohyun says again.

"We......We won't stay here Seohyun" Victoria says while her tears are coming to her cheek.

"What?" Seohyun asks them ,she is trying to control her tears.

"We won't be at this hospital anymore" Minhyuk says to her.

"What? Hahahaha.. you are just joking right? I don't like your jokes guys" Seohyun says while faking her laughs

"No.. we're serious, Seohyun" Minhyuk says. Soon after that, Seohyun becomes shock and quiet, she is trying to digest what they said to her.

"Why do you leave me?" Seohyun breaks the silence and sighs.

"Do you forget our promise? We promise to stay by each other side and not leave. I don't know what you are thinking" Seohyun says while the tears are coming down.

"We are sorry, Seohyun. But I guess this is the best for all of us" Ga-In finally says to her.

"Where is the best for that decision? Its not the best, It hurts me.. I have always thought that you would never leave me.. and..and.... Ahh" Seohyun yells at them. There are so many question she wants to ask them.

"We have been talking about this before .. without telling you. My parents wants me to go to America, They think that I will get the best treatment there, Minhyuk doesn't want to do any treatment anymore, He'd rather to stay on the countryside than here. Ga In and Nichkhun also have thought of leaving this hospital too. Believe me I have never intended to leave you here" Victoria explains.

"Since when did you talk about this before? I believe you guys have talked about this right? No wonders you guys have been so weird lately" Seohyun chuckles.

"We didn't mean to leave you .. but the decision just came up that way." Ga In says.

"So you  don't want to be friends with me anymore?" Seohyun says.

"We will always be your friend, Seohyun" Nichkhun says.

"What am I supposed to do here? when you guys aren't around me anymore" Seohyun says again. Right now everyone is also become quiet too because they don't know  what to say. It is really heartbreaking for Seohyun and her friends as well.

"When will you guys leave ?" Seohyun asks trying to break the silence.

"Tomorrow" Minhyuk says.

"Oh..... Just do what you want to do. I will leave now" Seohyun turns back and running leaving her friends dumbfounded. They are trying to call her but she doesn't want to turn back.

....................

Yonghwa just gets back from school. He is now in the hospital. He smiles while walking throught the corridor because he just can't wait to spend his time drinking beer and have fun with his friends. Also he wants to prepare something for Hanna. He needs to make sure that he and his friend's plan will be perfectly succesfull.Also today, he wants to end his agreement with Seohyun.. but while he's walking to the corridoor, he looks at Seohyun who is crying and running to somewhere. He also looks at his friends who are now looking down.

"They seem dissapointed" He thinks.

"Yonghwa" Minhyuk calls him. Yonghwa hears it and then goes to the park to meet them.

"Oh..H--Hey" Yonghwa greets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter