Another Moments

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa wakes up, he feels dizzy now,because of too much alcohol last night. He looks at the clock near him and it is still 04:00 AM..He sees Jonghyun is still sleeping with his mouth wide open. He takes his cellphone and take picture of him sleeping,after that he goes to bathroom to clean his face. He looks his face in the mirror and there is wound on his face.

Flashback

Yonghwa went to the Bar with Juniel, He went to his friends who were sitting on the street. He looked his friends one by one.

"Where is Jinwoon?" Yonghwa asked Sungjoon who was standing next to him.

"He is helping his mother" Sungjoon said. Jinwoon is the first childern in his family,her father has passed away when he was a little, so of course he had to accompany his mother. Yonghwa nodded at him, he put his hands on Juniel's shoulder.

"Yonghwa" a blond haired guy called him

"Eunhyuk Hyung,Where is my card?" Yupp, Yonghwa made a fake card and Eunhyuk is the one made it for Yonghwa and his friends.

"Here" Eunhyuk said as he gave those cards to Yonghwa and his friends one by one. He also prepared a VIP seats for them.

"Thanks Hyung,where is your friend?" Jonghyun asked him. After that All of Eunhyuk's friend came to them,They also had a little conversation until the club was opened.

"Thank you broo" Eunhyuk said tp the guard as he gave the money. Yonghwa,Juniel and his friends followed Eunhyuk from behind,while Eunhyuk and his friends were going to their own seats and flirting with the girls.

Yonghwa and his friends were chatting and having fun there. They kept dancing and singing when the DJ the music, it was very dark and crowded.

'Guys' Juniel called them. she brought her friends to them, all the boys were squealling. She introduced her beautiful friends to them one by one. All the boys started choosing the girls and asked them to dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kfS-JV_ivM

"Guys, let's go" Jonghoon asked them after hearing this song. They agreed and left Yonghwa and Juniel alone. Yonghwa chuckled. Juniel held his hands and Yonghwa started kissing her, They kissed so gently as juniel touched his neck on the back.

"Juniel,lets stop" Yonghwa stopped the kiss before it could go worse. Juniel pouted and tried to kiss him again, she kissed him forcedly until Yonghwa moved away from her. He didn't want things go wrong for them.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR!!!" The Dj told them,everyone was yelling and he started to turn on the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86FFQjIVeZk

"Yonghwa,do you want to dance?" Juniel stood up and asked him.

"Nope, I will follow you later" Yonghwa sipped his drink,Juniel went to the dancefloor. He looked at Juniel. He really loved her so much, she is a first serious girlfriend to him and he didn't want to let her go. Some of his friends including his sunbae at school, Eunhyuk asked him to break up with her. He had known her cheating him for may times and yet because he loved her,he didn't want to let her. He thought that he's the only who could change her,Juniel also promised him that she wouldn't cheat on him. They always fight but they also make up for it.

Yonghwa drank his vodka and he saw Juniel was dancing happily,she winked at him and the strange guy came to her. Juniel seemed happy with this guy's apperance so she danced ily with him. Yonghwa tried not to be jealous but he was really annoyed with what she did, he drank his vodka. when he saw, that guy wanted to touch her waist and Juniel was flirting along with him. He couldn't stand it..so he came to the guy and punched him really hard.

"Yonghwa" Juniel called him,she stood there and shocked.

"Hey, man. are you crazy?" That guy punched Yonghwa on the face again, the blood was coming from his mouth. He stood up and started to punch him again.

"Yonghwa,what is wrong with you?stop it" Juniel held his arms. Yonghwa brushed her hands. his patience was on limit and Juniel couldn't believe Yonghwa was mad like this.

"You , you let him touch you. Damn! we break up now' Everyone was shocked and looked at them. Yonghwa left the place and he could feel all eyes on him, Jonghyun followed him too. After they arrived at Jonghyun's house, he kept drinking Jonghyun's vodka until he fell asleep.

End of flashback.

"" Yonghwa murmurs. He goes out of the toilet and grabs his school bag. He takes a milk from the kitchen because he will drink it on his way to his house. Yonghwa makes a note to Jonghyun to take a wine from Jonghyun's closet. After that he goes out from the balcony.

........................................................................................................................

Meanwhile

Seohyun is still crying in her room, she is devasted with the sudden's death of her friends. Kyuhyun and Jessica. She can't believe that they will go on the same day especially after she and her friends grant their wishes. She is afraid to die and it's her first time to loss someone she loves.

"Aaaaa" She shouts beetween her cries, she couldn't forget it.

Yonghwa is walking to his house hears the screaming. He looks at Seohyun who is still crying,he wonders why she's crying at the time like this.

'Psss' Yonghwa calls her but Seohyun doesn't hear him. Yonghwa calls her again.

"Goguma" this time Seohyun looks at him and sees him. Well, Yonghwa calls her 'Goguma" because her friends keep calling her with that name when she doesn't hear them.Chorong said that it is seohyun's favourite food, so everyone even the teacher calls her with that name now. as a joke of course. She looks at Yonghwa who is holding a wine on his left hand and school bag on his right's shoulder. Seohyun wipes her tears.

"Why are you crying?" he suddenly concerns about her.

"Are you missing someone? a boyfriend?" Yonghwa asks her again. Seohyun hears"someone" and she is now crying loudly. Yonghwa is panic now,he puts his index finger to his mouth,asking her to low her voice because everyone is sleeping now. Seohyun sees it and stops crying.

"Let's go to the park" Yonghwa suggests her

"Really?now?" Seohyun looks at him confused.
 

"No, 1 year later. Of course now" Yonghwa rolls his eyes and says irritatedly.

"But you're drunk" Seohyun points her finger on his wine, she also sees his face is bruised.

"Just  because I'm holding a wine, that doesn't mean i'm drunk right?" Yonghwa laughs at her clueless. 'well he is right' she thinks.

"Don't worry i am not drunk and i won't harm you" Yonghwa assures her. Well, he has been drinking a wine for a year now so he won't get sober easily.

"Come on" Yonghwa asks her. Seohyun doesn't know what to do , she needs a time to calm herself. so she decides to go with him. She brings her handkerchief on her pocket. she pulls down her sandal to the grass. She doesn't want to go to the front door because her family will notice it, so she decides to sneak out. She goes to the tree besides her room and climbs down. Yonghwa admires what he sees, he can't believe a very polite girl could do it,she is not good at sports so he can't expect her to climb down like that. Seohyun also climbs to the front gate and after that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter