Rewards Part 1

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where do you put the first aid-kit?" Yonghwa asks her as he put her to the bed. Seohyun just stays quiet and doesn't answer him because she is daydreaming. It really makes him irritated.

"Yah.. I ask you" Yonghwa moves his hand to her face making her shocked.

"Ahh.. sorry.. what did you ask me?" Seohyun asks him innocently, Yonghwa just sighs and asks her again.

"I said where did you put the first aid kit? You said you had it right?" Yonghwa says again.

"Ohh.. There.. There is in a small closet. right under the television" Seohyun explains. Yonghwa nods at her and start finding the the aid-kit. Seohyun just looks at him from behind. She just can't believe that Yonghwa really helped today. She then unconciously smiles remembering it especially when Yonghwa suddenly piggyback her, It feels awkward-yet-real. you know, It's the first time for her to ever touch someone else other than her father and brothers. Skinship.  Well even though she knows she can't define it as a skinship because Yonghwa holds her hands just because he wants to help her to stand up. But still... she calls it a skinship. She suddenly remembered the dream that came to her when she was sleeping in the bus..remembering that dream again makes her feel nervous. she touchs her chest and it beats faster. This time it feels different.

"What's wrong?" Seohyun comes back to her senses after Yonghwa says that. She doesn't realize Yonghwa is there looking at her in confuse and holding the first aid kit at the same time.

"N--Nothing" Seohyun says to him and tries to comfort herself. Yonghwa just nods and bents down, looking at her injured knee. He opens the aid kit and starts cleaning the wound.

"Awww" Seohyun yells. She keeps moving her legs to the right and left.

"Can you be quiet? I am trying to clean the wound here" Yonghwa says at her.

"How can I be quiet? when you know I am in pain now" Seohyun says almost yelling too. Yonghwa just looks at her face who is in much pain now, he then shakes his hand and cleaning her wound again. He caresses her wound gently and blows it. Seohyun is shocked upon seeing his reaction, her face becomes red and she is blushing now.

" Is it still sick?" Yonghwa says while putting the antiseptic to her knee. not knowing her blushing face.

"N-nnnoot really" Seohyun says as she tries to hide her blushing face. There's something makes her feel giddy but she doesn't know what is it. She then looking him seriously.  Yonghwa finds it awkward Seohyun seeing him like that, but he's just quiet and keep doing what he do.

 

"Am I that handsome?" Yonghwa says as he's done putting the bandage on her knee. Seohyun widen her eyes and trying to find any excuses.

"Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....... you are so full of yourself" Seohyun says to him. Yonghwa looks at her and sees her panic face.

"Don't be embarassed. Everyone says I'm handsome and I am used to it anyway" Yonghwa smiles at her.

"Yyyah who is saying that I want to say you're handsome? you're so funny." Seohyun says, she is not good at lying. Yonghwa stands up and put the first aid kit on the table.

"Whatever.... I want to sleep, bye Seohyun" Yonghwa says to her and leaves the room.

"Thank you" Seohyun says right after Yonghwa leaves her room. She then blames herself why she becomes so weird today. Its midnight and she decides to sleep afterwards.

 

........................................

"YONGHWA WHERE ARE YOU?"

Yonghwa put out the cellphone because his friend is yelling at him. He suddenly remembers that he forgets to tell his friends and goes out because of Seohyun.

"I am sorry, I forgot to tell you.. There's something I had to do" Yonghwa takes off his jacket and changes his clothes.

"What were you doing?" This time Hyunsoo asks him.

"Hmm.. should I tell you about this?" Yonghwa jokes at them

"Yah, we're serious right now" Jonghyun says on the phone.

"Hahahahahahahaha" Yonghwa laughs on the phone. He could hear all of his friends are sighing because they know Yonghwa will never tell them about it.

"Guys I have to go.. See you at school.. bye" Yonghwa then ends the call first without letting his friends to talk abotu something.

Right after he changes his clothes, he lays down on his bed and closes his eyes. He suddenly remembers about Hanna, what was she doing when he left her on the bar just like that. Maybe he should asks his friends tomorrow, right now he can't sleep. He feels his back becomes stiff after piggy-back Seohyun. She should have thanked me Yonghwa thinks. He strechs his back and hit it.

While he's doing it, then there's a sudden knock in his room. The door is opened revealing Seohyun with her right hand on his back, he wonders why she is here. Seohyun then gives him the healthy massager-pad for him.

"I have to give you this.. this is my way to express how thankful I am" Seohyun says. Yonghwa takes it and looks at the healthy massager pad because he has never used it before. He looks at Seohyun and the massager pad again.

"I have to go.. Bye and Thank you" Seohyun smiles at him and leaves him dumbfounded...with the massager pad. Yonghwa looks at the instruction carefully before using it. He admits, his back feels much better than before.. he becomes comfortable using that massager pad. Right after he uses it, his eyes become sleepy and decides to sleep.

 

............................................................

"Juniel, what are you going to do this time?" Namjoo says while busy doing "nail polish" on the floor.

"I don't know.. I think I realy have to make a plan so he could get back with me" Juniel says as she puts the masker on her face.

"Why do you want to get back with him? Don't you say that you are never serious with him?" Krystal asks her, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter