Great things

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Yonghwa and Seohyun studies with the hospital's private teacher. The teacher believe that Yonghwa will be able to do his exams well...as well as Seohyun. And finally the test begins. Yonghwa and Seohyun are in different class though, because of the school's system that the students who get good or high grades will be placed in different room with the students who gets middle/low grades. Yonghwa feels nervous when walking to his class, it's because he's afraid that he can't do well in his test, especially the test today is Mathematics. Seohyun notices how he walks slowly and chuckles.

"Don't worry, dont be nervous.. we've done some excersises right?" Seohyun says looking at him and pats his back. Yonghwa just smiles, even though he still feel nervous. He looks to the front of him and could feel all the eyes are on them, Seohyun may or may not be notice it.. but Yonghwa knows all the stares aren't good. Yonghwa then slowly his walk from Seohyun, who seems busy reviewing her math book.

"Why are you looking at her like that?" Yonghwa says to them, the girl are startled and feel nervous once they see his glares. They look down and decide to leave him because they're afraid. Seohyun notices Yonghwa isn't near her anymore,she turns back and look at his back.

"Yonghwa,let's go before we'll late to the class" Seohyun yells to him.

"O-Okay" Yonghwa then walks up to her and go to their class. They part away and go to their class.

 

Things like this has been happen for 5 days. Seohyun and Yonghwa usually study together in the hospital with or without their private teacher. Yonghwa always be the one who ask her to review the exams,so he wants to know if there's anything wrong with it. This is what makes them closer without them noticing it,even Yonghwa's friends become confused too,because after the exams.. he always come to her and asks her to study together,which is Seohyun agrees.

"Hey,wanna study together?" Yonghwa says cheerfully.

"Yeah..sure,where?" Sungjoon asks him while typing something on his phone.

"Why don't we study at the hospital? Since doctor hasn't let me to go home" He suggests it.

"Okay" everyone says.

Then after that they decide to go to the hospital,which the boys have never been there for such a long time and also because Yonghwa hasn't showed them his room and what he usually do at the hospital. When the boys are shocked when they find out that Seohyun's parents own this hospital. No wonder,this hospital provides a facility for a students in this hospital because it's all for her sake.

"Seohyun might not be able to go to school regularly,that's why Mr. Seo build it" Jinwoon says to them,because beside Yonghwa and her friends..he's the one who knows about her condition.  They arrive at Yonghwa's room and look shocked with what they see.

"This is not look like hospital room" Jonghoon says.

"I know" Yonghwa chuckles. since he knows he will be bored here,he decided to bring some of his stuff there.

Then all of the boys put their bags on the floor,at first they decide to study but they end up talking about something. At first Yonghwa feels annoyed with it, but since he's been doing something rare for him,which is studying. So why not? Meeting his friends are always be something that he likes,he feels glad and relieves by their presence.

"Guys, what's the use for us coming here?" Jinwoon says irritatedly,looking at his friends busy doing their own things. Out of them,Jinwoon is the only one who's studying there. The boys just sigh and decide to come to him,including Yonghwa who's been laying on his bed .

"Yonghwa,what does Seohyun usually do this time?" Minkyu asks him.

"I don't know..maybe studying or sleeping" Yonghwa says while taking pen case from his bag. Without his notice, his friends are looking at him as if it weren't real. Who would have a thought that he'll be studying,especially when they don't understand.. even Jinwoon, how to do or solve the excersises. Yonghwa can be able to answer them. Some of them are thinking that they are still in dreamland or maybe seeing Yonghwa studying..it's like the end of the world.

"Yah,why are you looking at me like that? I know I'm smart right?" Yonghwa says. All of his friends give him flat look because of their friend's high-self-confidence.

"Aigooo" Jonghyun smacks his head jokingly and they are laughing now.

"Lets ask her to study with us" Hyunsoo says.

"Really? Don't you think she will be awkward here,she's the only girl" Jungshin says,

"I hope not, I'll ask her" Yonghwa stands up and leave them. Meanwhile when he goes out, all of his friends smile sheepishly.

"I guess, he really changes because of Seohyun" Jinwoon says,which makes everyone nod.

"Yonghwa should definetely date her.. Should we set them up?" Jungshin says again as he is thinking about the plan.

"You're right,lets do it.. I will ask Uee to help us" Jinwoon says, he takes out his phone and starts texting Uee about it. They really have to make sure that the plan will go smoothly.

 

So here he is,standing in front of her room. Yonghwa decides to knock the room.

"Come in" He can hear someone says inside, he opens the door and shocked when he sees a lot of girls there.

"Yonghwa?What's wrong?" Shinhye asks him. Seohyun then comes out from the toilet looking at her friends and Yonghwa. It's is really awkward there because there are a lot of girls, he suddenly forget what's the reason of him going here at the first place.

"Hmmm...." Yonghwa scratches his hair and tries to say something but none of it come out. Uee who's been busy looking at them,suddenly gets a text message from Jinwoon about the plan.. Uee smiles and gives her phone to Lizzy which is next to her.

"We should do it" Lizzy whispers to Uee,which the latter just nods. The other girls are confused with what's two talking. But Uee mouthes later to them. Yonghwa thinks the girl are doing that because they're confused why he's here, he knows girls are usually 'loud' when a guy and girl together. But actually,both Yonghwa and Seohyun don't exactly know what happen.

"Well, my friends are here.. do you want to study together?" Yonghwa asks them.

"Okay,where are they?" Chorong asks them.

"They are in my room"

"Just bring them here" Uee asks him,which Yonghwa startles. Really? Boys come to the girl's room? It's not a big deal, but Yonghwa finds it weird. But what should he do? He knows her room is seems enough for all of them to be there,instead of his. Seohyun,on the other hand,hasn't even let his friends to come in. This is her room. It's not like she hates them,but usually she think,when people gather to do something important,such as study for the students.. the more people to come means no studying right? That's why if his friends come here means her friends are not determine to study anymore..including her.

Then all of his friends come to her room, her room is too neat for them. They see some of K-POP idol posters there. Together,all of them join the girls and sit on the circle,it is awkward there,even none of them dare so talk comfortably. Uee suddenly blames herself because she's the one who suggest.

"So you're here studying to right?" Lizzy asks the boys.

"Yes.. Yonghwa just asked us out of sudden" Jungshin says,which making them shock.

"Really? Yonghwa asks you guys that?" Naeun says as she doesn't believe it.

"Yah.. It's not like I don't study..I'm clever you know" Here he goes,suddenly being so high-confidence. All of them are just snort at him, except Seohyun who laughs at him. It's very rare to see Seohyun like this,she usually don't laugh with this kind of joke. Seems like they're comfortable with each other. Luckily,Uee who is sitting next to Jinwoon starts whispering something.

"Do you want to get them for real?" she says in a low voice without the others notice.

"Of course, we're also thinking about it too" Jinwoon says. Then both of them smile and high-five to each other.

"Seohyun,you're the first one who laughs hearing Yonghwa's kind of joke.. we're somewhat disgusted by it" Jinwoon says. Seohyun who hears it somewhat blushed with what he said.

"Waaa,maybe Seohyun is comfortable with him. Usually,Seohyun is not a type of girl who can easily comfortable around guys." Uee joins him.

"I know it right? She seems so confused whenever with us" Minkyu who seems understand what's the meaning of what Uee and Jinwoon talks,decide to join them. Jinwoon is so proud with what this guy do, he's so clever today. All of his friends nod as an agreement.

"Actually, if you talk to her..she's nice you know." Yonghwa defends her as he doesn't realize what the meaning of his friends say. Seohyun just nod at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter