Rewards Part 2

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Today, 15:45 pm" Yonghwa says as he looks at the clock in front of him. Today is the first day of his dialysis therapy, sweat is soaking around his  forehead, he keeps moving his legs and also he feels times come faster to him. He feels so nervous now. He has done a lot of researchs about the therapy, about how the process is, what does it feel and stuff like that. He thought he would be calm after searching that on the internet with his ipad, but it only makes him get more nervous.

"Yonghwa" says Doctor Young Jae in front of the door, since he's busy thinking about everything and keeps worrying himself..he doesn't even realize Doctor Young Jae was there. Yonghwa just looks at him without saying anything.

"We will take you to the dialysis room, Okay?" Doctor Young Jae says, after that the nurses come and helps him to bring Yonghwa to the dialysis room, once he gets out of the room, he sees his parents( including his father), his sister and his grandma there. His mother and Grandma stays near him and gives him encouragement words to support, his sister, Yong Juu holds him arm even though she doesn't really understand what happen. his parents just follow them without saying anything. Yonghwa could see there's a hatred in his father's eyes that makes Yonghwa feel dissapointed.

 

Once he arrives in front door of the room, Doctor Young Jae asks them not to come in- and let the the nurses come to the room with him, then Yonghwa sees the other guy and women whom Seohyun has introduced him before comes to him and checks the other stuff to get ready, then the other nurses he doesn't know, put the hose on his left arm throught the machine.

"Yonghwa, just be relax.. we will start now" Doctor Young Jae says, Yonghwa looks confused with how the machine going to works so he just quiet. The machine starts working and Yonghwa looks how his blood going throught that machine, he feels weird actually with these new things, no one talks and focus there.. so he feels bored. During the dyalisis, he feels cramps on his muscle. He is so restless there because he's too tired. After spending 3 hours on the dialysis, he is brought to his room. He feels so dizzy and starts throwing up once he gets into the room. His family are too worried for him and they couldn't bear to see him looks so helpless like that. Then suddenly, Yunho voluntary himself to accompany Yonghwa here, he also asks them to go home and get rest.

 

..................................

Yonghwa suddenly wakes up in the middle of the night, he looks around and sees his father on the phone. He keeps walking back and forth and seems so serious in the room. When his father is about look at him, Yonghwa pretends to close his eyes as if he was sleeping.

"So, How's the case?" His father says on the phone, his father doesn't realize that his son has woken up. Yonghwa guess that it must be from the lawyer who handles his case with Siwan. He knew that the problem between him and Siwan has caused a problem between both's company including his father's company. The CEO of Company Association in South Korea called his father to meet him regarding the news that affects both company's partnership on developing their new products. Yonghwa knew that his father was really happy when his company won the agreement to work with the Choi Family Groups because his father talks about it with them everyday, Yonghwa even bored hearing it. But because his stupid jealousy,it ruins everything.. it ruins everyone. He suddenly blames himself on why he punched him, If he had known that he just punched the son of the Choi Family's CEO, he would have never punched him.

But it's late. As what people says, regrets do come late. Yonghwa can't do anything about it, he even can't use time machine to turn back time.

"Okay, I will be meeting you tomorrow. Lets see how the judges going to do, I will come to meet you after work....... Yes.... Thank You" His father then closes the phone and lays down himself on the sofa, he loosened his tie and goes to sleep. Meanwhile, when his father is sleeping, Yonghwa sits up and sees his father sleeping there.

"God, is this all you want? The last thing I remembered that I prayed to you to help me find the way to solve my problem with Siwan, so my family doesn't need to know about this. I am sorry for blaming you like this, but I really don't know what to do, I believe everyone is going to blame me.. I just really want to know what your plan is" Yonghwa prays in his heart.

He then sighs and lays himself down, hope for everything's gonna be okay.

 

.............................................................

Seohyun wakes up with no-such-good mood. ever since her friends left, she becomes doesn't know what to do. Everyone is busy here so she doesn't have a friend to talk too. It feels so empty here.

"such a good start..new beginning.. eh?" Seohyun says as she messes her hair and gets up from the bed, walks out of the room. Seohyun keeps walking and walking until it reaches to the park, she decides to sit on the bench. She really needs to calm herself. She thinks and asks to herself how can this such things happen to her?

Isn't it ironic? Her bestfriends died on the same day, her closest friends leave her also on the same day like that, Her father arranges her to be close with Yonghwa just because he's also sick and it means he has to get the treatment here.. but why does it must to be her? she's not even close with Yonghwa. She suddenly remembers about Minhyuk's confession for her, she felt relieved because he didn't ask for more,like to be in relationship? She has always treated him like a friend and she didn't have a feelings for him. she also felt bad a little for him because his feeling were unnoticed by her.

"Kids, what are you doing here?" Someone says loudly, Seohyun who is in the middle of her thought, tries to look for someone's voice. And right there, she sees Seung Ho's Grandpa. she's startled a bit and stands up to bow.

"Anneyonghaseyo, Mr. Kim.. Good Morning" Seohyun greets him with a smile.

"Good Morning, yah you don't have to call me, Mr. Kim.. just call me Grandpa" Mr. Kim Rae Won comes and sits next to her.

"Grandpa? Is it okay?" Seohyun asks him bluntly, shen then feels stupid askim him about that

"Yes, Of Course.. I'm sorry because I was rude to you when we met" Grandpa then smiles to her warmly.

"Ah.. It's okay Grandpa. I thought you were annoyed by my presence" Seohyun says to him

"Hahaha, Aniya.. I was annoyed not because of you, but because of something else.." Grandpa explains to her. He actually was annoyed because all of his children hadn't visited him and Seung Ho in the hospital for 3 days, even Seung Ho's parents were busy doing their bussiness trip so they couldn't see their son. He felt bad for his grandson, because when he was sick, he couldn't take care of his grandson well. That's why he was annoyed. but luckily, his parents came to visit him, Grandpa was mad at  them first, he didn't accept his son (Seung Ho's father) apology, but Seung Ho came to him and asked him to not be mad at him.

"Of course, I couldn't be mad like that. For his sake, I tried to be good to them, even though I'm still annoyed" There was a long silence between them after that.

"Ah, I am sorry.. you must be bored" Grandpa apologizes to her

"No, I'm not Grandpa, I heard everything" Seohyun says and shakes her head to him. Grandpa just nods and smiles to her.

"So why don't you tell me why you're annoyed now?" Grandpa asks her

"Ne?" Seohyun widen her eyes to him.

"Well, I think you had a lot of thoughts, it's so obvious in your face, Kid" Grandpa just laughs it out, while Seohyun just looks down.

"Hmm, yes it is." Seohyun still looks down and seems like Grandpa wants to hear it. So she decides to tell him everything she's been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter