Back Me Up

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun wakes up in her sleep. She stretchs her arms and  realizes she is on the couch now. "Did he just put me here?" Seohyun thinks. She looks around and she also realizez that she is in her hospital room. She closes her eyes and smiles,it feels good to be here again,but sudenly the thought of Yonghwa comes to her mind. She jumps out of the sofa and searchs where he is,but then she is relieves that he isn't here. She goes to a bath and prepares herself to go to school while listening to her favourite song.

 

After she prepares herself to go to school, she leaves the room and closes the door. When she turns back,she is shocked Yonghwa is there.

"Aisshhh, you're suprising me" Seohyun says while holding her chest.

"I just want to give you your math book, I just accidentally put it in my bag.. I'm sorry" Yonghwa says to her.

"So, did you cheat my homework last night? while I was sleeping?" She asks him in anger tone. she really hates when someone is cheating with her homework without even telling her about it.

"No.. I am not. Why would I?" Yonghwa denies it

"don't lie to me.. I think you really did it last night" Seohyun says to him

"Yah! I have told you I didn't do it. Why don't you believe me? I am not a type of person who is cheating someone's homework without even telling the person. I think It will be wasting my time to talk to you.. so just believe all you want" Yonghwa yells at her and begins to leave her.

"I am sure you were cheating." Seohyun mumbles and begins to follow him behind.

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa begins to walk to the bus stop. Yonghwa hates someone who accuses him on doing something. he surely knows if he's wrong he will admit it, but what makes her don't believe him. "He thinks". He stomps his feet and sits at the bus stop.

At the same time, Seohyun believes Yonghwa cheated her homework last night. "was he lazy to do his homework by himself? If he couldn't do it, he could just ask me" she thinks.

"Stupid Yonghwa" Seohyun swears inside her heart, she looks at Yonghwa who is sitting at the bus stop,waiting for the bus to come. She sits at the edge of the chair, because she doesn't want to sit with him. Yonghwa takes out his earphone from his bag and listening to the song while waiting there, he wants to ask Seohyun what bus they will get in, but he decides not to.. because he's still mad at her. Suddenly, there are a lot of people coming to the bus stop. The bus comes and Seohyun stands up. Yonghwa sees her standing up and follows her behind, When Seohyun is about to go into the bus stop suddenly someone who brings some boxes doesn't see her and the boxes pushes her. Yonghwa sees she is about to fall so he just put his hands on her arms from behind to support her from falling.

"I am sorry, Miss" the old man says to her and leaves. Seohyun and Yonghwa looks at the man who is already dissapear. Seohyun looks down and sees someone's hands on her arms,she looks up to see the person is and it's Yonghwa who helps her from falling, he isn't aware that Seohyun is looking at him because his focus is on that old man.

"Hmm" Seohyun says. Yonghwa hears it and releases his hands from hers, Seohyun begins to go into the buses and Yonghwa follows too. While they are in the bus, They choose to be on different side, Yonghwa decides to sit on the back of the bus, while Seohyun decides to sit on the centre of the bus. Seohyun busies herself to read the novels and Yonghwa also busies himself listening to the music with his earphone.

..

"Seohyun" Seohyun hears someone calls her. She decides to search where the voice comes from, she keeps hearing someone calls her name but she doesn't know who is it, she decides to go further..further and further, until she finds someone's back. she thinks it's a guy's voice, she comes to him and touch his shoulder, the guy suddenly turns back and she sees Yonghwa there.

"Yonghwa,what are you doing here?" Seohyun looks around the places, it's actually good place with nice view . There are a lot of trees there, which makes the scenery is so beautiful, the sun also can't go down because the trees covers its light, so it's kinda dark there..but it's giving a warm atmosphere.

Yonghwa doesn't answer her, instead he's giving her a handmade-crown from a woods and there's a beautiful floret in it. Seohyun looks at it and finds its really cute, Yonghwa is putting that crown on her head nad they are looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you" Yonghwa says.

...

Yonghwa hears a sound of a honk there, he doesn't know where he should get out of this bus, he looks outside and realizes the street is almost near the school's gate, he stands up and put his earphone to his bag. When he is putting it, He sees Seohyun is sleeping, so he sits near her and wakes her up.

"Seohyun wakes up.. I think it's the way to go to school.." Yonghwa shakes her shoulder, but she's too sleepyhead so she doesn't wake up. Yonghwa realizes everyone is looking at them,he smiles awkwardly to them and wakes her up again.

"Seohyun..Seohyun, please ing wake up" Yonghwa shakes her shoulder again, but she doesn't want to wake up.

"Seohyun,wake up now" Yonghwa whispers to her and Seohyun opens her eyes suddenly, she looks to her right and there's Yonghwa there. and his face is closer to her.

"AAAAA" Seohyun shouts loudly and goes out of the bus. Yonghwa looks her confusedly and wondering what she's thinking. Everyone looking at him confusedly and it  really awkwards there.

"I am sorry" Yonghwa bows to them and is about to go to the bus

"Take care of your girlfriend, kid" The bus driver says to him before he goes out of the bus. Yonghwa wants to explain to the bus driver that they are not dating.

"Okay, sir. Thank You" Instead of explaining, he chooses to say that before he leaves the bus.

 

Meanwhile

Seohyun is panting really hard, she decides to stop running and bents down holding her knees, she sweeps her sweat and trying to control her breath.

"Why is that dream looks so real? What does it mean?" Seohyun says to herself.

"What dream?" Seohyun hears the voice,she turns back and sees Yonghwa there. She is startled by his presence.

" Iii-It's nothing" Seohyun says and turns back,walking to the school's gate. Yonghwa wonders what her dream is like, she becomes weird now. She looks at him as if she saw a ghost.

Seohyun is going to the class while holding and hitting her chest, she blames herself why she is running like this,she should have been aware of her condition. She hears the student's gasp there and confused why all the student

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter