Revenge

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Months later

Everything goes usual and soo smoothly for Yonghwa. It has been 2 months since he broke up with Juniel and he keeps getting some love letters,poets or chocolates from his fangirl. He sighs looking t his locker.

"Waaa,another letters again" Jonghyun says as he winks at his friends and looking at tose letters. While Yonghwa is just looking him flatly and chuckles.

"Hmm" That's what the only words he says. He puts all the gifts to his bag. "Let's go to the class" Yonghwa pats Jonghyun's shoulder and goes to the class soon after that.

As he arrives at the class, He looks at his friends who are busy chatting,sleeping or doing their homeworks and stuff like that. They are busy with their own. Yonghwa comes up to his friends who are busy playing PS on the laptop.

"Hey, I got a new CD!" Jinwoon says to his friends

"Jinwoon, I just don't feel like I want to watch it" Jonghyun says to him,makes Jinwoon pouts.

Yonghwa just sit quietly, He just got a stomach pain last night, he couldn't even sleep because the pain in his stomach got worse. The pain is different from the usual, Yonghwa puts his head on the table while his hands as his pilows. He moves his head to his right side,and looks at Seohyun. He looks at Seohyun who is busy laughing with her friends, he suddenly remembered the moment when she collapsed three months ago.

"Guys, I am bringing my fanfiction" Yoona comes to her friends happily and puts a couple of papers to the table. Seohyun takes the paper and looks at her.

"Who is the character now?" Seohyun asks her as she flips those pages.

"Kim Bum and Kim So Eun" Yoona says proudly. Yeah,she is the actual shipper of 'Soeulmates"

"What? Kim Bum and Kim So Eun? No way,Kim Bum is forever mine" Seohyun holds her chest and her nose is flaring because she's angry.

"Seohyun, you should see their facts, They have a lot of things in common such as they study at the same university, they go to the same clas and many more. Call me delusional but believe me they are real. Soeulmates is real" Yoona says reffering to Kim Bum and Kim So Eun's character name in Boys over Flowers.

"Guys,can you please be quiet? I am busy now" Uee says irritatedly to them.

"What are you doing,Uee" Chorong asks her friends after reading some fanfiction on her handphone.

"I am making a fan forums" Uee says.

"Huh?since when did you serious about it?" Seohyun asks her.

"2 days ago, I read a comments from the other people who wants Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young to get back together, but you I am  a fan of him so I don't want to see them together" Uee explains.

"YAH!" They hear a 'BAM!'. Eunji is bringing her boxes with full of papers and some posters in it. She pounds the table.

"You can't just like that, if you really are his true fans, you should always support his decision no matter what, he has some privacy. We should respect him if we really care about him" Eunji yells at her.

"But, he's mine. I can't let that happen" Uee yells at her again. Somehow,their bickering makes Seohyun,Chorong,Yoona and Lizzy who is busy doing her homework interested with it.

" Hey? and since when did you care about this? I heard you didn't want to hear Junhyung and Hara together,right?" Uee says she makes Eunji becomes dumbfounded

"Well..that's....that....is different case,hehehehehe. I think we should  stop talking about this, it's become too sensitive" Eunji says making her friends laughing inside their hearts.

"I am sorry if I am making you uncomfortable,Eunji" Uee hugs her.

"Me too,Uee" Eunji smiles and hugs her too.

"Eunji why are you bringing those boxes?" Yoona asks her

"Hmm, I forgot to tell you about this, Infinite will have a comeback soon,so I want to see my Myungsoo Oppa" Eunji smiles at them and claps her hands as she is imagining herself with L.

"Huh?My Myungsoo?you change your partner again?" Lizzy asks her.

"Yes,I used to like Hoya but now i change it, I watched their music video and I began to admire L. Besides, he's one year older than me. so yeah, I think we are meant for each other" Eunji says calmly to her friends. Her friends just sighs hearing that, They know that she becomes to labile when it comes to Idol also,they understand if Eunji is too confident with it.

 

"Hey Guys" Shinhye and Naeun greets them in unison.

"Hey tell me how's the fansign going?" Chorong asks them curiously. All of her friends gather on their sit listening to Shinhye and Naeun's story, they feel envy with them, but on the other side they are happy for their friends because they can meet their favourite celebrity.

"Chorong,Seohyun. Are you ready going to that Music awards?" Shinhye teases them making these 2 girl nods happily.

"Yes, we will go there with my cousin, Chorong and I are trying to get 4minute,Shinee or maybe Infinite fansign" Seohyun answers her

"Send my regards to Teamin Oppa" Naeun smiles at her, she has always been a big fan of him.

"Ahh, you are so lucky, If only I could come. But......wait,did you say you will be going with your cousin? Ss-Seo In Guk Oppa?" Eunji asks them as she widens her eyes.

"Yeah, Why?" Seohyun asks her innocently doesn't know what happen. Hearing her answer makes Eunji sooo happy. she just mouths "Oh" to her and nods, her face is getting red now.

"Eunji, you are blushing now" Yoona teases her, the girl also yells teasingly at her. Seohyun finally knows the truth that actually Eunji has a crush on his older cousin. Eunji's face is getting more red and she is blushed now, she keeps moving forward in her sit, while her heart is beating faster. She is damn panic now.

"Yyyyy-Yah. W..w..what are you guys talking about?" Eunji stutters nervously, While Seohyun just chuckles.

"Yoona, I want to hear  your fanfiction" Eunji says again,she tries to change the subject. Yoona finally reads her fanfiction stories making everyone moves their head closer so they can hear what the story is about.

 

Yonghwa hears everything. He just snorts thinking why they are thinking too much about Idols. What's the important from Idol? He thinks,he suddenly remembered his dream last night.  Yeah, a dream...

Flashback

Yonghwa  was woken up by the sunshine in the morning. He rubbed his eyes and sits, he stretched his arms and looked around. The only thing he saw was a huge field, He didn't know if it was a field or park or forest or something. But all he knew it was really beautiful scenery. He really enjoyed it,he saw a huge trees there.

"Hmm" Yonghwa heard the sound, He searched when the sound came from and when he looked to his left, He saw Seohyun waking up from her sleep. Yonghwa was so shocked, what is she even doing here? He thought. Yonghwa looked at her sitting on he grass besides him, she also rubbed his eyes. Yonghwa was mesmerized by her beauty then, He didn't know how to describe it, but all he knew, he was more enjoying the girl beside him instead of the scenery. He smiled unknowingly.

"Good Morning Yong" Seohyun looked at him and smiled, In the dream Yonghwa liked her smiles. And then suddenly he had the urge to hold her hands,Seohyun was blushed by his action until Yonghwa took an action to kiss her lips.

End of Flashback

'Yonghwa..Yonghwaa" Yonghwa hears his friends are calling his name. He wakes up and look at Jinwoon who is patting his shoulders and when he looks to the front, he is shocks and fell down from his sit.

"Yonghwa,what are you doing?" Seohyun says between her laugh, she is in the front of him. Yonghwa just stays quiet and makes everyone in the class laugh by his stupid action. He manages to stand up and cleans his school's trousers.

"I just want to give you this paper. It is from the principal" Seohyun gives him the paper and leave.

 

"Yonghwa,let's go to the canteen" Jinwoon puts him arm in his shoulder. Yonghwa opens the envelope that has given by Seohyun, he is relieved that it is not the letters he usually get. It's just a letter about Yonghwa's improvement in school, his grades are still mediocre but it is better than before.

"There is no Mr. Dongwook?" Yonghwa asks him

"Nope,lets go!" Jinwoon says to him.Before he looks at Seohyun who is laughing with her friends. The thought of Seohyun collapsed in front of him appears on his mind, After that Incident, they have never talked. Yonghwa has been focusing on his grades,clubbing,friends and flirting with other girls. While Seohyun too has been busy with her school and hospital life. A pain that always comes to Yonghwa makes him want to have a rest.... a lot.  As for Yonghwa, he doesn't care whether she is sick or not, he thinks. Since when does he care about her? Yonghwa removes the thought on his mind and go out from the class.

Seohyun actually realizes Yonghwa has been looking at her. She sighs. Of course she remembered the incident, she knew Yonghwa must have seen her collapse, he knew her pale face. Seohyun has had that argument in her minds, She thought Yonghwa didn't know about her sickness, but the other side she knew Yonghwa wasn't blind,He knew she was collapsed. Seohyun believed it, especially after she knew that Yonghwa's parents brought her to the hospital.

"What if Yonghwa knows this?"

"Will he tell it to everyone?"

"Oh my god, what should I do?"

That words has been in her minds a lot of times.

"Seohyun...Seohyun" Shinhye calls her.

"Huh?What?" Seohyun comes back to her senses.

"Why are you daydreaming?" Shinhye asks her curiously.

"Me?Hmm..Nothing" Seohyun assures her friends. Her friends just nod at her, They know she doesn't want to tell what she is thinking to them.

............

In the canteen

Yonghwa looks at his friends who are busy eating with their food, he looks again on his food. and he has no appetite.

"Hey finish you food" Jonghyun realises that Yonghwa hasn't finished his food.

"Okay" Yonghwa starts eating his food, it's hard for him to swallow the food. He just feels want to throw up.

 

"Minkyu, Jungshin" a girl yells at them. It is no other than Juniel. Juniel looks at Yonghwa who is eating his food in front of her.

"Hey guys" Juniel greets them with smile. Meanwhile, Yonghwa's friends just nod to him, They used to greet her too but since that incident happen, They are totally ignore her now.

"Minkyu,Jungshin.. Did you guys remember that you ask me to introduce you to my friends, well here they are.. She is Bora and She is Jiyeon" Juniel introduces her new friends to them. Minkyu and Jungshin look to each other confusedly, they have never asked her to introduce them to her friends. Juniel always be the one who initiate to introduce them to new girls.

"Hmm.Juniel as long as I remember. Minkyu and Jungshin have never asked to introduce them to new girls. Last time they asked when we were on the bar with Eunhyuk Hyung" Sungjoon says to her, Minkyu and Jungshin nod as an agreement. While everyone near them are trying to hide their laugh.

"Huh? Didn't you ask me?" Juniel steps her shoes on Jungshin on her right side and she also googles to Minkyu on her left side, She also looks back to her friends asking them to help her.

"Minkyu,Jungshin.. remember it, you must have forgotten" Krystal helps her.

"Come on" Yonghwa finally says making them look at him. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter