2 years later

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun grows up to be a beautiful high school girl now. she is 16 years old. after that day, Seohyun became depressed after what had happened to her, but because of her family and friends's support she could be able to stay until now. seohyun goes to the hospital every Monday-Wednesday-Friday. even though she is bored with it but she tries to be comfortable there. Seohyun isn't alone there she also has a friend. They are Ga-in,Victoria,Minhyuk,Nichkhun and the couple Kyuhyun and Jessica. they are also a regular patient there. Victoria has a brain cancer, she is also Seohyun's first friend in the hospital, Nichkhun and Jessica had a Leukimia, Minhyuk has a kidney disease, Ga-in and Kyuhyun had a HIV. They are also a motivation for her to stay and they are also the reason why she wants to enjoy her life.

As what every teenagers do, Seohyun is a very labil-teenaged girl, a teenage girl who always screaming for a hot guys and she is also very up-tp-date to the hot issues. she still has a never-ending-love for Kim Bum,she also likes Yoon shi Yoon, Yoo ah In,Lee Min ho,Johny Deep and Taylor Lautner. for idols she likes EXO,Infinite,SNSD,2PM,2AM,CNBlue,Suju,A-pink,f(x),FT Island,4Minute and many more.

Seohyun is running to her class now, she keeps bumping people in front of her and never forget to apologize to them. as she arrives to her class. she falls down and panting really hard.

"Seohyun!" Yoona calls her and help her to stand up."I have told you not to run,do you forget your condition?" Yoona whispers to her as she holds Seohyun's hand and help her to sit on her chair. Yoona,Shinhye,Chorong,Eunji,Uee,Lizzy and Naeun knows about her condition. They are friends afterall.

" I am fine Yoona,don't worry" Seohyun assures her as she tries to control her breath. She takes a water and a notebook from her bag. Shinhye and Uee who is reading a magazines,looks at her.

" I just got Kai's signature. Aaaaa" Seohyun waves her notebook to them and smile proudly.

"Really?" Shinhye takes the notebook from her and flipped the pages. Seohyun really got a signature from all of the EXO members. They are envy to Seohyun.

"Yah, there's thing that more important than that, do you remember a teddybear that I bought form Yoon Shi Yoon? it is really there, He put it in his room" Naeun is screaming now and Seohyun becomes jealous of her.

"Can you please not to be noisy? I am watching  now" Lizzy yells to them. Yoona,Seohyun,Shinhye,Naeun and Uee comes near her.

"Werewolf Boy again? Why don't you tell me?" Uee is now yelling at her. she is a shipper of Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young. she calls them Boki Couple.

" If I tell you about it, I know you will be noisy besides I am here for Song Joong ki Oppa, I ship Boki now" Uee and Chorong who is busy doing her homework are shocked. they are so happy they have another shipper too

"Yeah, what is so cool about it, they are not real" Yoona is confused why her friends are shipping this couple so much. She is also a fan of Song Joong ki but she doesn't want to see Song Joong ki with another gril whether she is an actress or an ordinary.

"Yah,they are real ..you should see their closeness off screen. how could you say they are not real when they are comfortable with other in off screen or on screen? you can't deny it" Chorong defended this couple so much with all her heart.

"Naeun,what are you doing with my magazines?" Shinhye looks at her now while the latter is scratching her hair.

"Hmm you know there is a quiz to get a free tickets to the Kim hyun Joong and Jang Geun Suk fansign" Naeun smiles to Shinhye. she knows Shinhye is a fan of Jang Geun Suk.

'What? you didn't tell me about it?" Shinhye's eyes widened.

"you have to pray for me so I can get 2 free tickets to the fansign, i heard that Park Shin Hye and Jung So Min will be there too. Oh my GeunSukkie Oppa" Naeun emphasizes "2" to Shinhye and cross her arms.

" Yah, Jang Geun Suk is my man, you take Kim Hyun Joong" Shinhye says to her.

"Whatever,I ship GeunShin though" Naeun said, Shinhye heard it and give her hands to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter