Yonghwa and The Sadness

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yong,wake up!" his mother calls him. Yonghwa still on his bed doesn't want to wake up.. he doesn't want to get up. His mother opens the curtain revealing a bright sun. Yonghwa finally wakes up and he looks to his mother. it is very awkward for them.

" I will you wait for you downstair" Ga Eul says and leaves him. It has been a long time for him to hear his mother calls him "Yong". He goes to his bed room and gets ready to go to school. He wears his uniform and goes to the dining room.

"Good Morning Grandma" He kisses his grandma's cheek, he goes to his little sister,"Morning Yong Joo" he sits near her. He doesn't even greet his parents but they are used to it. they don't want to argue with him.

"Good Morning Yonghwa" Grandma says,she feels bad for his son and his wife for Yonghwa's attitude.

"Morning,Oppa" Yong Joo replies him as she is playing with her barbie now. Yonghwa takes his pancake and eats it.

"Yunho, you stil haven't met our neighbour. when will you meet them?" Grandma asks him

" I don't know them Omma. besides Ga Eul and I still haven't prepared anything" Yunho replies as he continues eating his sandwich and reading a newspaper.

"You should come to meet them. Why don't you meet our neighbour whose house in front of us later? Ynghwa you should come too" Grandma sugests to him.

" I can't. I'm staying at Jonghyun's house tonight" Yonghwa says as he drinks his milk.

"But..." she is cut by Yonghwa. He goes to his grandma,kiss her cheek and goes to the front door. as he is about to go his father stand up.

'Yonghwa? Where's your manner? you are being disrespectful now" His father is mad now. Ga eul tries to calm his husband. Yonghwa turns back and look at him.

"Well, if I'm being disrespectful, How's about my parents? Where are they when their cheldren needs them the most? Ga Eul slaps him on the cheek. He holds his cheek, he can feel his cheek is hot ow.

"Keep your mouth shut, Yonghwa. We're working for you and Yong joo,How dare you hate your parents like that?" Ga Eul cries and she regrets slapping him.

"Yonghwa, I'm sorry" his mother tries to touch his cheek but Yonghwa dismiss it. He goes out fo the house and rides his motocycle.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

School.

Yonghwa looks at his friend laughing. Jinwoon,Jungshin,Jonghyun,Jonghoon,Sungjoon,Minkyu and Hyunsoo are there. Yonghwa comes to Jonghyun who is doing his homework well he's cheating. He tells him that he sleeps at his house. Actually when he said that he would sleep at Jonghyun's house., it was just an excuses because he didn't want to be with his parents. Jonghyun nods at him, He knows that when Yonghwa tells him he wants to sleep at his house means that he has a problem with his parents now. Besides Jonghyu's family are gladly accept Yonghwa as one of their family.

At School, Yonghwa,along with his friends is the funniest guy in the class. he's also very popular too.. he has a lot of friends in school and from different school ofcourse. and He's the badass in the school. Everyone in the class always laugh when he's crazy with his friends. He's good at imitating. it is his speciality.

"Yonghwa" Jonghoon taps his shoulder. Yonghwa puts his bag on the table.

"Are you going to the Bar tonight?" Jonghoon asks him.

"Of course, but before we go there let's play playstation in Jonghyun's room. Also we have to watch the CD Jinwoon brought for us" Yonghwa suggested and they agree to him.

"That high school ?' Minkyu says bluntly, Jungshin put his hand in his mouth and googles him.

"Hey, you are ing stupid,you know that? What if everybody hears it" Sungjoon says to him as he smacks Minkyu's head. Minkyu just giggles at them.

"Do you bring your laptop?" Jinwoon asks him.

"Of course' Yonghwa takes his laptop from his bag. Sungjoon and Jinwoon helps him to turn of the speaker and the cable, While yonghwa brings his laptop. Everyone sees them and doing their own bussiness. They know what Yonghwa and his friends will be doing.

Yonghwa turns on his laptop and clicks the 'Music'. He turns on the music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Eg50N-ioI

Yonghwa also imitates what The DJ is doing as he puts his cup to be his DJ-Set. Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minkyu comes into the front of the class and starts dancing. Some of them in the class are giggling and doing their own bussiness. It's good to watch them crazy.

"Yonghwa change the songs, I'm bored with this" Jinwoon suggest him. Yonghwa changes the song with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6MLjDwiUoA

They keep changing song with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86FFQjIVeZk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl0Cp4fZH1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMOmwFynnWI

Yonghwa increases the Volume and Everyone cheers happily.

"Hey,Mr.Dongwook comes"Jonghoon says as he watches if Mr. Dongwook is going to come. Yonghwa turns off the Laptop. Jinwoon and Minkyu takes the speaker and the cable away. They don't want to be punished again. All the girls are screaming because they're panic seeing Yonghwa and his friends panic. They hurriedly go back to their seat and finally Mr. Dongwook comes.

"Good Morning class" Mr Dongwook greets them.

"Good Mornig,Sir" The students stand up and get back to their seats. He lists the student's name.

"Let's check your previous assignment" Mr. Dongwook asks Jinwoon to give the papers to all of the student. Yonghwa remembers he didn't do his assignment because he choosed to smoke at the back of the school, while his friends were panic to do the assignment.

"Yoona" Yonghwa calls her but she didn't hear him.

"Pssh..Yoona" this time,Yonghwa throws the a scrumbled paper to her. Yoona looks at him

"What?" Yoona says, she is making a fanfiction now.

" I want Seohyun's paper..Please" He bends to the side of table so he won't get caught by Mr. Dongwook and he can talk to Yoona.

"There's no Seohyun's paper here'' Yoona also bends to Seohyun's seat so she can talk to Yonghwa.

"Liar" Yonghwa doesn't believe her. There's no way Seohyun didn't do her assignment. She is dilligent afterall.

Yoona shows her paper to him and there's only one paper. He goes to Seohyun's seat and sit near Yoona.

"" Yonghwa says. after he knows Yoona isn't lying at him. He also asks Yoona to help him,he makes Yoona laugh with his face.

"What are you doing,Yonghwa?" Mr.Dongwook asks him. He knows Yonghwa didn't do his assignment. He also knows Yonghwa wants to use Seohyun's assignment because Seohyun doesn't go to school today.

"Hmm, just asking Yoona to teach me the assignment "Yonghwa says,he gives an awkward smile to his teacher. Everyone in the class started to with Yoona.

"Are you looking for this?" Mr Dongwook shows Seohyun's paper. Yonghwa is dumbfounded. Yoona tries hard to hide her laugh . Jinwoon, Sung Joo and Jungshin laughs.

"Yes,Sir.. he is looking for it"Jonghyun says bluntly. Yonghwa googles at him.

"Sir, Yonghwa is googling to Jonghyun' Minkyu says.

"Yonghwa, you shouldn't do that.. you have to be dilligent, you said you want to be dilligent,right?" Jonghoon chuckled. Everyone is laughing hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter