Rumour Has It

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun goes out to school today,she doesn't know why but she feels there's a person who follow her, she turns back but she only sees nothing. she just shrugs and decides to walk to again, but while she's walking, she doesn't know why she becomes nervous without anything happen to her. Then someone pats her back and she screams out of sudden,making everyone looks at her.

'Yah, why do you have to scream like that?" Yonghwa says to her while looking at her weirdly.

"Are you following me?" Seohyun asks him.

"What? follow you, of course I'm not "

"Are you serious?"

"Of course"

Seohyun just looks at him and turns back leaving him dumbfounded. Maybe it's just her feelings,she thinks.. she decides to calm herself. Meanwhile Yonghwa just scoffs and walks follow her behind.

"Why should I follow her ?" He thinks.

But as Yonghwa follows her behind, someone behind that tree taking pictures of them and smirks silently. Then this person gets into the car and talks to his friends.

" I just get this picture.. Let's send this to her" This person says to his friends. After that they decide to send all of those pictures to her house

 

Juniel who is still at home, prepares herself to go to school, but just stopped because she sees the car honk outside her house, she prepares her stuff very quickly and goes downstair to take her breakfast.

"Ahjumma, I'm going" Juniel says to her, she goes outside the house and starts to get into the car. The car drives off and they start to give her all the pictures and the brief explanation to her.

"Seohyun has been going to this hospital since Monday, As for now we're still not sure what she is doing there. We also find a man named Jung Yong Hwa there which is also go to the same school with you " The man says.

"Yong Hwa, are you really sure, what is he doing there?" Juniel asks them as her eyes gets widened when she sees Yonghwa pats her shoulder looks almost hugging.

" We don't know about it yet, Miss. But they have gone there together since Saturday evening which happens two days ago." One of the man explain.

"Please copy all of those pictures to me and gives it to me at 09:00 " Juniel says as she gives those pictures back, The man takes it and nods to her. Juniel looks outside the window and thinks about what she should do next.

...........................................

Seohyun can feel all the stares are on her, she first wanted to ignore it and thinks that it's only her feeling. But she can't ignore it, she knows they are looking at her, but she doesn't know what makes them look at her like that.

"Seohyun, I forgot to tell you that we would go home at 5 pm" Naeun says as she tries to find where the schedule paper is. Shinhye notices that Seohyun becomes lost and thinking about something.

"Seohyun.. Seohyun ... Naeun just talked to you " Shinhye says waving her hands to left and right to her face.

"Ohh, yeah.. I heard it, Why do we have to go back at 5 pm?" Seohyun says while opening her lockers.

" The teachers told us to check if there's a homework or assignment that we haven't done.. we have to make sure that our remedials,homework and assignment given must be completed before the final exam which begins next week. " Naeun says.

"You should go  ask the conselour teacher, there's a list of assignments which student haven't done" Shinhye asks to her.

"Yeah, I will go there later. " Seohyun says. The bells ringing, and all of the student rushing to the class before the teacher comes in.

 

While they are in the middle of studying history, some of the student only put their attention with their unfinished homeworks and assignment. Only few of them who listen it so well. Yonghwa sees on the lists of the homeworks he haven't done and yet there are so many. Maybe, it's because he skips class a lot or maybe because of his regular schedule on the hospital. Besides homeworks, he also have a lot of remedials, especially Math.

"Aigoo" Yonghwa says as he lays himself on the chair. His friends are busy to do their homeworks and assignment. It is really a funny thing for Yonghwa, because he just see them study, well as for Jinwoon, he's not shock because he already knows that among them Jinwoon is the most dilligent. It's not like he's saying, most of his friends are stupid..actually they're clever and dilligent but the lazyness makes them look like they're stupid. Jonghyun, Jonghoon and Hyunsoo are now making resume for history assignment which was given 2 months ago, so Mr Kim just let them to go to the library and finishes making resume of 5 material of the subject. Minkyu is now doing his physics homework with the smartest student in their class. As for Jinwoon, he's doing a new assignment from History teacher, Mr Kim with the other few students. Jungshin is also going to the teachers room to do remedials.

"Yonghwa, you're not doing homework?" Sungjoon asks him, then sits near him.

" I don't know what to do first " Yonghwa replies him, he sees a full stack of the paper and flips the other side of the paper.

"You're going to finish all that?" Yonghwa asks him again,

"Of Course, don't you know we can't go home at 15:00 pm at least we have finished all the unfinished homework and assignment?" Sungjoon says while taking one of those paper to the table and do it one by one.

"What? I don't know about it.. Chinca, this school is getting crazy day by day " Yonghwa says as he's straightening his legs.

" I know " Sungjoon sighs too.

"Why are you being so clever?" Yonghwa mutters to himself, but Sungjoon still could hear it.

"Well, first I dont want to get scolded and second it's for the camping trip " Sungjoon smiles sheepishly to him and looks out for his book to finish the work.

"Hey, Is there a new assignment?" Sungjoon asks him when he sees everyone going to the front of the class and give their book to Mr Kim.

" Yeah " Yonghwa says. Sungjoon stands up and call Jinwoon to ask him what the assignment is. Again, Yonghwa is alone now. He doesn't know why, when all of his friends are in the mood to finish their assignment and turns out to be such a good student for once.. He doesn't want to do it. Everyone takes care about their grades, but Yonghwa isn't. What's the use of study for him? It's not like he will use all of the subject to in the future. What's with the camping trip? He's sure that the doctor won't let him go there as much as he wants too. Then there's a bell ringing in the class

"For All of the students, before the the finals exams started, we hope you to finish all of it today and don't forget to ask your teacher to mark down the paper of the unfinished assignment, remedials., homework. if you have finished it. The papers of the list of the unfinished subject you've gotten from your homeroom teacher should be given to the conselour 2 days later, because the teachers will be input all of your scores into your raport cards book. Thank you and good luck "

The bells stops and the students starting talk about it, like really in 2 days? It's too fast for the student to finish their assignment especially for the lazy student like Yonghwa, that rule is a nightmare for him. Luckily, one of teachers come to the class and inform the student to finish all of the subject now, so there will be no teachers coming and teach a new chapters of the subject again, as for the teachers busy to handle the students who ask for the marked-down. Yonghwa begins listing all of the subject he can finish today and later tomorrow. The bells ringing meaning there will be a break-time started, Yonghwa rushes out of the class and goes to the teacher's room.

 

......................................

 

"Aigoo, when will the holiday started?" Chorong asks them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter