My Friends Know

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breaktime

Yonghwa and his friends are going to the canteen, He can feel all eyes ar on him. Some of them see him shocked, Some of them see him flatly and Some of them see him happily especially girls. He knows why the students are looking at him like that because everyone knows that he has broken up with Juniel. He gives his sweetest smile to the girls and the girls squeals happily.

"Yah, don't you dare to see him like that?" Juniel's voice is heard. She is soo pissed off with everyone. Her friends,Krystal and Namjoo are trying to calm her down.After seeing what happen, Yonghwa turns back and goes to his table.

"Yonghwa" Juniel calls him but he doesn't want to look back.She runs to Yonghwa and hug him from behind.

"I miss you" Juniel says in aegyo. Yonghwa is disgusted by it, so he brushes it off.

"Why are you hugging me like this?" Yonghwa says irritatedly.

"Hmm.. Yonghwa but we are still.." She is interrupted by Yonghwa

"We broke up yesterday, so stop doing that!"Juniel is shocked it seems that Yonghwa is finally serious breaking up with her

"so you really want to break up with me for real, No Way!" Her tears are coming.

"Don't cry Juniel, I won't be affected just because you are crying. I'm tired of hearing your excuses" Yonghwa says as he  walks out of the table.

"Yonghwa , I promise I will make you feel sorry for breaking up with me" Juniel says in her mind after Yonghwa walks out of the canteen.

...............................................

Seohyun is in the class alone reading her favourite romance novel. After she is tired of reading it,she looks at the window beside her. She sighs as she sees the scenery. She hears a footstep comes near to her class.. It is no other than Jung Yong Hwa.

Hmmm,Hey!" Yonghwa says as he scratches his hair.

" Hello,Yonghwa" Seohyun says.

Yonghwa comes to his chair and sits, Seohyun is also sees the window after that. It is too silence there.Until a Yonghwa makes a sound.

"Awww" Yonghwa can feel his stomach pain. He is about to throw up soon.

" Hey your face is pale, you should rest" Seohyun stands in front of him. Yonghwa doesn't realize she is there.

"You too, your face is pale now" Seohyun is startled now.

"Hmmm, I can't sleep?" Seohyun is trying to make a reason. She suddenly remembers their encountering today at 4 am. Yonghwa nods at her because he remembers it too.

The bells sound is heard. Seohyun goes back to her seats after hearing it, the students come back to the class and has already made a noise.

"Seohyun" Yoona and Lizzy says in unison.

"You have to know, In the canteen, we watched a drama" Uee says to her.

"Drama? You are too much guys" Seohyun cluelessly says.

" We are serious now,Seohyun" they say in unison. Before telling the story, they look at Yonghwa. Eunji and Shinye are telling the story about how Yonghwa and Juniel broke up first. She made a shock expression because she has known it what happened. After that, her friends start telling the incident that happened in the canteen. She is shocked for real. 

Seohyun has known Juniel for a long time. They were friends when they were in elementary school. But they weren't close. Juniel had always been popular that time and Seohyun knew her personality well. She admits.. Juniel is kinda and annoying person. Her parents are always busy with their own work maybe that's why she feels alone and become annoying person at school. She looks at Yonghwa who is now laughing with his friends. But he doesn't look like he is heartbroken. To Seohyun, a person who has broken up with their boyfriend or girlfriend must be heartbroken,like in the drama sad or depressed or like trying to kill themselves.. okay it's too much, but she wonders why Yonghwa isn't heartbroken. At least he should have been sad.

When Yonghwa looks at her, Seohyun turns back and listening to her friends.

"Maybe it's just a feeling" Yonghwa says in his mind

"Yonghwa let's go to your house" Minkyu says.

"Huh?" Yonghwa looks at him clueless

" I said let's go to your house, I want to play PS" Minkyu says

"Okay" Yonghwa makes an Ok sign with his thumb

"Yonghwa,I want to come too" His friends says and he nods at them.

......................

Meanwhile

Donghae looks at his handphone. He is nervous now. Yeah, he looks at EunSeo's number. He is confused he shall call her or not? Seohyun has advices him to be brave, but still.. He hasn't ready yet. Seohyun also purposely left her novel, so Donghae can talk to her. Finally, Donghae put his courage and call her.

"Yoboseyo" says in the other line.

"E.Eunseo, it's me Donghae" Donghae is jumping all around the hospital making people look at him.

"Hmm.. Ss-Seohyun left her novel here"Donghae says

""Ohh,really? But why don't you give it to her when she comes to the hospital?" Eunseo says, his smile is fading. She is right and Donghae is trying to come up with the reason.

"She wants me to call you" Finally he explains.

"Ohh,okay.. What if we have a lunch together?" He is jumping after he heard what EunSeo says. His face is red now.

"Okay..sounds good, where will we meet?" Donghae asks her. After that they finally decide to meet up at the restaurant near the hospital.

............................

School ends

"Seohyun, can we do our English materials at your house now?" Eunji asks her. Seohyun,Eunji and Chorong will be doing a English speech competition,so they have to prepare some materials .

"Of course, lets go to my house now"Seohyun says as she put her book in her bag

"Seohyun I'm sorry if its not polite but, hmmm...,that tomorrow, Song Joong ki and Park Bo YOung are going to have a fanmeeting and I will go there, so I need to prepare some banners and posters. So can I make it at your house because if I make it at home and my mother knows this, she will surely kill me" Chorong explains to her.

"But don't worry I will be focus on our English project" Chorong pleads to her and Eunji.

"Okay, but don't make my room messy" Seohyun jokes to her friend.

"of course, I will make it clean. thank you Seohyun" Chorong hugs her friend.

"Hey you guys want to go to her house? I'm in" Yoona raises her hand

"Me too"  Naeun,Lizzy and Uee says.

"I want to follow you guys too" Shinhye pouts to them.

"Okay,let's go guys" Seohyun asks her friends and they leave the class.

Seohyun and her friends walk out of the school's gate.Yoona sees Seohyun's face is paler now.

"Seohyun,are you okay?" Yoona asks worr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter