Closeness

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys, Lets go out tonight " Yonghwa says to his friends who are now sleepover at his house . He lays down on his bed,while the others are busy playing play station there. It's been a week they study together and It makes him feel bored, he really wants to escape for her, but remember what his father said.. he has to obey him. But now luckily, Doctor has given a time for him to go home which means he won't meet her.

"Are you sure? How's about your father?" Jonghoon says while he's playing play station with Minkyu.

"We don't want deal with your father " Hyunsoo says to him as he's strumming his guitar.

"Yeah, I agree. Besides just do what your father wants" Jinwoon says.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Yeah, I know everybody has been saying those things for several times and it really makes me mad. I'm just bored okay" Yonghwa says to them, everyone is looking at him while the latter just sighs.

"I am sorry, Bro.. Lets do it next time" Jonghyun says to him.

Yonghwa just can't believe it, all of his friends are not cool anymore.. just because they're afraid they can't go to the picnic, It makes them become serious studying. Yonghwa gets out of his room and closes the door. While he's standing in front of the door, he can hear Jinwoon's teaching them mathematics after playing games . ""  that's what he thinks. He then takes his motocycle key and goes out. He feels that he can't stay at home anymore.

He doesn't know where to go, seems there's no good spot for him, he then decides to go to the mall, looking for some girls there.

 

......................................................

Seohyun goes out of the hospital room bringing his white hat and jacket there, today he's going to stalk Jung Joon Young, one of the contestant of Super star K4. Actually it's her first time doing this, she always thought doing this will only ruin someone's privacy. But Yoona and Uee  are hipnotyzing her to stalk him that's why she agrees. At first, she didn't know who he was, and just watched Superstar K4 because there was Roy Kim, her second ultimate bias after Kim Bum.. but to her, his charisma was so cool, made her become one of his fan too. She tries hard to go unnoticed by the doctor and the nurse who are there. As soon as she gets out, she sees Yoona and Uee there, she runs to then.

"I am sorry, I am late where are the others?" Seohyun asks them.

"Well, they say they will meet us there " Uee says to her as she sends a messages to them.

"Will Lizzy go there?" Yoona asks Seohyun.

"Sadly No, her father didn't let her to go since she got a bad score in daily test" Seohyun sighs remembering Lizzy is also a big fan of him.

"Ok, I think we shall go, I guess he will be wake up in 2 hours" Uee says

"How did you know?" Seohyun asks her innocently

"Of course from the other fanbase, don't worry we wont do any dangerous thingto hurt our oppa" Uee says proudly to them, she gives them his schedule and they read carefully.

"instead of waiting for him waking up, why don't we got to the radio station? Do you really want to get bored there? Besides, I bet there will be a lot of fans near his apartment" Seohyun suggest to them.

"YAAH,Seohyun you're so clever, you're right. Lets go to the radio station" Yoona says happily.

"Okay, but how's about Shinhye,Naeun, Chorong and Eunji?" Uee asks them.

"Shinhye says she couldn't come because her boyfriend has just arrived from Australia, so they will be going out. Well, maybe we should text Chorong and Eunji" Yoona says.

"Okay, let's text them to go there" Uee says. After that, they go to the train station.

 

............................................

 

"Kamsahamnida"

He changes him mind. Yonghwa is having a breakfast at the coffee shop, he feels this place is a good spot for him.. a new coffee shop with a slow music gives a homie feeling. As he enjoys sipping his coffee and busy looking outside of the window, suddenly his phone ringing on the table. He looks at his phone and sees " Tae Kyung" name on it.

"Yoboseyo..." Yonghwa greets him through the phone.

"Yah, where are you?"  His cousin, Tae Kyung yells at him on the phone.

"At home of course" Yonghwa says lazily to him.

"Yah, don't lie to me.. I'm in your house now" Te Kyung says to him. Yonghwa can hear his cousin is giggling to him.

"Hahaha, you're so funny, I know you're just joking" Yonghwa says as he's about to sip his coffee again.

"I'm not, I'm really at your house. I just arrived yesterday so that's why I come here. If you don't believe me, there's Jonghyun, Jinwoon, Jonghoon, Hyunsoo, Minkyu here" Tae Kyung says, and that there's a long silence there making Yonghwa suspicious.

"Yonghwa, where are you?" Yonghwa could hear Jonghoon'd voice throught the phone, he's shocked and spits his coffee to the table. The customers and the waiter who are there feel disgusted by it.

"So, Iiis it true? you are there?" Yonghwa says in shocked, everyone is looking at him but he doesn't care.

"Yeah I am, now get your off that place and come here" Tae Kyung speaks in english with his Australian accent. Yonghwa ends the phone and starts cleaning the table with the tissue before he goes out. He apologizes to the waiter before he goes out. He then takes his motocycle key from his pocket and rides it fast. Today,he's gonna be scolded by his cousin.

 

........................................................

"Aishh, Chorong,Naeun and Eunji decides to wait for him there, because Roy also lives on the same apartment as him" Uee says while reading the text messages from Naeun.

"Are you really sure we have to go to the radio station? What are we going to do if there are a lot of fans there?" Yoona asks Seohyun who seems to be in deep thought.

"I am not sure about it... but we definitely have to go to the radio station, since it's still early in the morning, we're going to arrive there early too right? Don't worry too much guys" Seohyun comforts them, actually she's afraid too if she can't get to see Joon Young, but who knows? maybe there will be a destiny for her. If she's waiting on his apartment, she believes it will be boring and takes a lot of time just to wait for them.

"Okay,then let's go to the radio station" Uee says to them.

As they arrive to the radio station, they decided to eat their breakfast first, They decided to eat at the food stall on the street. When Seohyun wants to open her purse, suddenly a man takes her purse and running.

"YAH, HELP..SOMEONE STOLE MY PURSE" Yoona and Uee get shocked and see someone has run far away already. Seohyun is running to catch the thief and to get back her purse. Yoona and Uee has called her not to run, but she doesn't care she needs to get her purse back. A man is running to fast, Seohyun couldn't even catch up to him, She knows she feels a pain in her heart but she doesn't want to end it. How dare that man get her purse like that? she thinks. A man running across the road, and Seohyun follows him. What she doesn't know about it's still a green light, she keeps running and running until there's a motocycle "almost" hit her, Seohyun falls down as she controls her heartbeat. A rider stands up and wants to check her condition. only sees someone's back, so a rider needs to pat her shoulder. When Seohyun moves and look at the rider, she becomes weaker.

"Seohyun,what are you doing here?" The rider is Yonghwa, he opens his helm and uncounciously holds her body as she gets weaker.

"My...pursee..has.....been.. sto....len" Seohyun says as she control her beat and points to man who is looking at her and then running away. Yonghwa just sighs.

"Lets go, I will help you to catch the thief..." Yonghwa helps her to stand up, he puts Seohyun to sit on his back.. since he only has one helm, he gives his helm to Seohyun.. so he doesn't wear his helmet. Yonghwa starts the engine and drives off. He drives

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter