Neighbourhood

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a continuation of Chapter 3, I was really tired last night.. so  I will complete it her.

ENJOY READING.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Yonghwa you were so cool today" Jinwoon says to him. Yonghwa,Jungshin,Jonghyun and Jinwoon is now going to their hang-out place which isn't far from school.

"What was so cool about it?" Yonghwa asks them, he is not interested with it. He put his hands to his pocket.

"You helped Seohyun today" Jungshin says

"So?" Yonghwa looks at them and asks innocently.

"the way you help her looks like in the movie,where the guy holds a girl's waist. it was so gentle" Jinwoon continues to say. Jungshin agrees with him.

"there is no use for you to say, he won't interested with it" Jonghyun tells them, he knows his bestfriend too well and Yonghwa is glad with it. They arrive at their favourite hang out place, a restaurant where every youngster usually go.

"Ahjumma, we want the usual" Yonghwa tells the ahjumma and she nods to him. Jinwoon pulls out something from his bag, it is a CD.

"What's the story this time?" Jonghyun asks him

"a highschool girl" Jinwoon answers him.

"Really?Jinwoon, you are cool you know" Yonghwa praises him. Jiwoon shows his eyes smile.

" I take this first" Jungshin says to them, and she pulls the CD to his bag.

"I heard you are moving to your new house" Jonghyun asks him as he sips his lemon tea.

"Yeah, I also have to accompany my grandma and Yong Joo tonight" Yonghwa says again.

'So you won't be able to drink with us tonight?" Jungshin asks him and Yonghwa nods.

" I want to come to your house" Jinwoon says to him.

"Don't worry, I will be you and the rest there, I guess tomorrow I will be able to join you guys" Yonghwa promises them. afte that they are chatting and laughing happily until 16:00 pm. They decide to parted ways and go home.

..................................................................

Yonghwa walks to his new house. He doesn't want to be in the house tonight, but his grandma has nagged at him to accompany her and hid 5 years old little sister Yong Joo, she also told that his parents will be arrive from their bussines trip. Yonghwa sees the stones and kicks it until it flies out of nowhere

Until....

"Aww" Yonghwa hears it, he sees a girl in front of her holding her forehead. he comes up to her and wants to apologize. the girl looks at him and their eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" they say in unison. the girl is Seohyun.

"I should be the one who asks you this" Seohyun is still holding her forehead.

"My house is here" Yonghwa points his finger to his house. Seohyun is shocked because his house is front of her.

"Yonghwa!!" His grandma and Yong joo walks to him.

"Have you guys known each other?" His grandma looks at Seohyun and smiles

"Deh?" Yonghwa and Seohyun say in the unison again,confused.

"Seohyun,why don't you bring them to our house? Please come in Grandma,hello Yongjoo" her mother pinched her cheeks, Yonghwa and Seohyun are still quiet and stand still.

"Seohyun come in you will get cold" Seohyun and Yonghwa finally come back to their senses. They look at each other and Seohyun lets him to come in first. Yonghwa awkwardly comes to her house, he looks around ,'such a nice house' he thought. Seohyun closes the door and follows him behind.

"Seohyun,you go chance first" In guk says to her as she arrives downstair. she nods to him and runs to her room. He sees Yonghwa and gives him who-are-you kind of look.

"Anneyonghaseyo, my name is Jung Yong Hwa. my grandma and my sister is here" Yonghwa tells him

"Ohh, you are a new negihbour?Welcome..lets join to our dining room" Yonghwa follows him behind too.

................................................

15 minutes later

Seohyun goes to downstar wearing her pyjama, she ties her hair in bun.Seohyun looks at her familywho is busy preparing the food

"Seohyun come here" EunSeo calls her,Seohyun goes to kitchen to help her mother to bring the plates and sit down.She sits down in front of Yonghwa. her mother brings a kimchi stew and lot of food. it is really delicious.

"Your food is really delicious" His grandma shows her thumb.

"Thank you,grandma. I amglad you really like it" when See kyung says that, Jun Young comes to the house. Bongsoo asks his son to come to the dining room and introduces all of their kids to Grandma and Yonghwa.

"Let me introduce you my grandchild. This is Jung Yong Hwa and Jung Yong Joo"Yonghwa and her family bows to each other, except Seohyun of course.

After the introduction, they continue eating their food. As a new neighbour, Grandma asks a lot of question to her parents about this neighbourhood, she also asks Seohyun and her siblings too. her parents also asks Yonghwa about some stuff. after they eat, they go to the living room. EunSeo and In Guk play with Yong Joo in EunSeo's room. while Jun Young changes his clothes. Seohyun with her parents are in the living room with Yonghwa and Grandma. Seohyun and Yonghwa talk when they are asked by her parents or Grandma. they are really bored there but they are trying to be polite.

"So,Yonghwa which grade are you in?" her father asks him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter