Together..

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT???" Seohyun and Yonghwa says in unison, they begin to look at each other and look to their parents again in the meeting room. They think it is somekind of jokes now. They wonder what their parents are thinking now.

"We're serious. We think its best for you to be close with each other. Yonghwa, you will be doing some treatment here, and we know it will ruin your education because it means you won't be at school as much as you used to do, That's why we think to match your treatment on the same day as Seohyun" Seohyun's father explains.

"Seohyun, you have to agree with this because we think you guys can help one another, I mean you can help Yonghwa to improve his grades at school."  Grandma pleads to her.

"Well, I think you just can't do that. I mean we will always meet at school everyday, why do we have to do this? what will our friend think of us if we're getting to close? I don't want people know about my sickness" Seohyun says to them making them shock especially Yonghwa. It's the first time for him to know that Seohyun just admitted her sickness.

"I agree with Seohyun, Grandma. I think your plans will be wasted" Yonghwa says to them. Yonghwa and Seohyun are also trying to find any excuses., but they just don't know what to say. Their brain seems not working with them this time.

"Yonghwa, How dare you?How can you say that? You have to agree NOW. we are here planning this for you, I don't want this sickness bothers you in amy ways especially school. Just accept it! If you don't acept it, I won't help you and your ing stupid case" Yonghwa's father says in anger tone. Seohyun and his parents are shocked when they hear his father swearing at him. Seohyun looks at Yonghwa who is beside her but he just looks at his father flatly..with no expression.

"Fine" Yonghwa says, Seohyun looks at him with her shocked expression. Yonghwa looks at her and looks at his father again. ' I will do what you want" Yonghwa says at his father and leaves the room running.

Seohyun is kinda shocked with what he said, she just stands still and she can feel all eyes are on her.

"Okay, I will do it" Seohyun sighs and looks down.

......................................

Yonghwa is running to the rooftop, as soon as he arrives there, he put his knees on the ground and tears coming from his face. He used to be brave, to be strong with this he has been through, but after he heard about his sickness, he thinks he's about to breakdown soon. He keeps crying..crying and crying until the rain is falling to his head, He's all wet now but he doesn't care he just wants to calm himself first.

"Hey" a girl's voice is heard. Yonghwa hears it,but doesn't turn back and keeps daydreaming.

"Hey!" Seohyun yells to her. He's annoyed with her presence actually, he doesn't want her to be here. Suddenly he feels something soft on his shoulder,he turns back and looks at Seohyun who squats down while holding the umbrella.

"It's raining now,we have to go back.. come on!" Seohyun says in a loud voice because there's strong wind there.

"Come on" Seohyun takes his hand and wants to drag him at first, but Yonghwa brushes it off making Seohyun loses her balance and falls down.

"YAH" Seohyun yells at him.

"If you don't want to go back to you room you just have to tell me nicely.Aishh" Seohyun says in a irritated tone. Yonghwa turns back and looks at her who is now all wet too same as him.

" Who asks you to be here? I don't want you to be here, instead of talking and yelling too much, you better get out. Go!" Yonghwa says to her. Seohyun has never seen this side of Yonghwa,she feels hurt when Yonghwa says that.

"I don't understand wth your sudden change of mood, if your sickness ruins you, just deal with it. I have been through that proccess so I do understand your feeling. I was more depressed same like you. But if you're not thinking about your sickness..or maybe you're thinking bout our father and Grandma's plan,I am sorry. I also don't want to do it too...but its your fault at first why do you have to agree it?" Seohyun says to him and is about to stand up until Yonghwa touch her hand.

"What's your sickness actually?" Yonghwa asks her, Seohyun is startled at first,she is confused whether to tell him or not. She looks at Yonghwa who is now looking at her eyes.

"Hmmm, search on Google about Pulmonary Stenosis" Seohyun says as she releases his grip and goes back in to the hospital.

Right after Seohyun says that, Yonghwa stands up and goes back to his room too.

 

.........

Seohyun is busy playing with her laptop on her bed. She's busy searching for a new movies coming out on the cinemas today.

"SM TOWN DOCUMENTARY IN MADISON SQUARE? should I watch it? or.. should I watch Codename: Jackal?...Ahh, so confused" Seohyun says as she's surfing for another movie again. She also wants to watch some action movie too,but she's confused wtih who he should watch this. and then there's a sudden knock on the room. The door is opened revealing Doctor Seulong.

"Hi.. Seohyun" Doctor Seulong greets at her and sits on the sofa in the front of the bed.

"Hi Doctor" Seohyun greets her with smile.

"So.. I think you have heard about your father's plan" Doctor Seulong says.

"So you know Doctor?" Seohyun closes her laptop and looks at him.

"Yeah, Doctor Young Jae and I are  the one who makes your general check up" Doctor Seulong

"WHAT?I mean I'm sorry..but really, why?" Seohyun whines at him

"It was generally Yonghwa's father and his Grandma who came to meet your father. His father didn't want to ruin his education, That's why your father came up with this idea" Doctor Seulong explains to her

"And oh by the way, I want to give you this" Doctor Seulong hands her the paper and she takes it from him.

"That is Yonghwa schedule and there's also the "do and donts" from Doctor Young Jae, you have to protect each other at school if you keep insist on not telling your friends" Doctor Seulong says

"I have to go,I still have to check another patient.. Bye Seohyun" Doctor Seulong check his watch and leaves

"Oh yeah, don't forget to show him around this hospital" Doctor Seulong says to her before he leaves.

After Doctor Seulong leaves, Seohyun looks at the paper again and throws on the floor.

"Aishh, Why does Doctor Seulong give me that? Am I his babysitter or something?" Seohyun pouts, she looks at the clock in front of her. It's 20:00 pm now.

"Yeah, right I think I have to show him around tomorrow" Seohyun yawns and sleeps now.

................................

NEXT DAY

Yonghwa is laying on his bed, playing internet on his Ipad. He's doing what Seohyun asked him to do. He really searchs "Pulmonary Stenosis" on it.

"Pulmonary Stenosis is a dynamic or fixed obstruction of the flow from the right vehicle to the pulmonary artery..What does it mean? I don't understand it" Yonghwa says to himself. He doesn't really know what to do with the future of his and Seohyun's father plan. It's gonna be awkward of course,since they are not really close with each other.

Doctor Young Jae comes to the door making Yonghwa comes back to his senses. He gives him the paper and Yonghwa reads it.

"It's Seohyun's treatment schedule and there's also the do and donts from Doctor Seulong" Doctor Young Jae explains to her.

"Doctor, I think It's gonna be awkward for me and Seohyun. We are not close with each other. It seems like they want us to protect each other or something" Yonghwa tells him

"I am sorry Yonghwa, but it's for your own sake..and by the way Don't call me doctor, It makes me too old you know, just call me hyung. Okay?" Doctor Young Jae says to him

"Hyung? wait.. can I really ask how old you are" Yonghwa asks him carefully.

"Well, I am still 28 years old" Doctor Young Jae says proudly, Yonghwa is sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter