Curious

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun are still with her friends at 19:00 pm. After she prepares her English material with Eunji and Chorong for the speech, she decides to join their friends to watch the Korean dramas called "Wild Love". They have watched it until 8 episodes. While, Naeun is busy playing Internet in Seohyun's computer .

"AAAAAAAAAA" Naun screams happily, she keeps jumping everywhere in the room. They,who are watching the dramas are shocked and see her confusedly, white the latter is smiling widely.

"Naeun, you're noisy. What's wrong?" Chorong asks her.

" I just won that Meet and Greet quiz and........also we get the chance to go to the backstage.AAAAAAA" Hearing that makes Shinye comes to Naeun and hug her. They are yelling now.

"AAAAA, I am happy for you! But you still remember your promise to me right?" Shinhye asks her as she raises her eyebrow.

"Of course, I still remember it, I will bring you there Shinhye. I will never forget you Aaaaa" Naeun explains to her friends. Naeun's face become so red now.

"So, when will you go there?" asks Eunji as she feels jealous inside but at the other side she is also happy for both her friends who has been admiring those actors. If only she could turn back time, she would like to meet EXO again,she thinks.

"the day after tomorrow at 6 pm, because it will be started at 8 pm" Naeun answers.

"Looks like, we have to go home now." Yoona stretches her hands and move her head to left and right after she finishes her fanfiction story.

"Ohh,okay.. Lets go home" Lizzy gets out from the bed and takes her bag and the others follow her too. Before they get out from the house,they don't forget to greet her mother who just arrive from the market. after that,Seohyun opens the door and sees Yonghwa's friend also leaving his house.

"I think they also want to go home too" Uee says as she is looking at those 6 boys.

"GUYS" Yoona calls them with the loud voice, it makes all he boy turns their side and look at her.

" Can we go to the bus station with you all?" she says and gives them her sweetest smile.

"Ohh, of course.. let's join us" Jonghyun says and she nods at him. She turns back and look at Seohyun.

"Seohyun, see you at school!" Yoona waves hands at her

"Remember your condition" Uee whispers to her,while the latter just chuckles.

"Okay,see you guys too" Seohyun waves her hands to her friend and see her friends joining the boys and leave.

After her friends leave, she closes the door and coming near to her mother who is busy sorting the things she bought from the market. She helps her mother putting all those foods to its place.

"Seohyun,are you sure you want to go to Kyuhyun and Jessica's funeral?" Her mother says not minding her daughter looking at her. Suddenly, Seohyun remembered everything.. the day when Kyuhyun and Jessica died at the same place..and the worst it happened at the same day.

"Its okay, I really i want to go there,Omma... I just want to be with them for the last time" Seohyun finally says. when her mother is about to say something to her...

"I will go get change" Seohyun interupts her and running to her bedroom.

As she arrives at her room,she suddenly cries.. really hard until she realizes her chest is in pain now. She fells on the floor and trying to stand up but she just can't do it since it is to hard for her. She drags her feet to the door and reaches a door handle.

"Omma" She is half-yelled to her mother as she holds her chest to control her breath. 'Puk..Puk" sound from the stair is heard, her mother is running towards her.

"Omo, Seohyun" Her mother holds her body and help her to stand up and go to the downstair. Seohyun is sitting on the couch while her mother keeps walking back and forth to take Seohyun's clothes and stuff. Her mom is so panic as she takes the clothes to the bag in hurry.... Untill a bell sound is heard.

"Aisssh.. Who is it?" See-Kyung goes downstair and goes to the front gate.

 

.................................................................................................................................

Yonghwa hears his bedroom's door is opened, he finally wakes up and sees his father standing in front of his bedroom's door.

"Get dress, we will go to our neighbour's house" His father says and leaves his bedroom. Yonghwa gets up from the bed and close the door.

", Why do I have to accompany them? They have a feet to go there by themself" Yonghwa says as he messes his hair and goes to the bathroom to take a bath. After he's done, he goes to downstair ans sees her mother is busy putting the cakes to the box.

"Omma..Appa.. Lets go, we have to hury" Yonghwa says loudly to them, Her mother puts the cake in hurry and her father goes out from the bedroom.

"Okay, Lets get going" His father says and they leave the house.

With a sleepy face, Yonghwa brings the cake as he walks lazily to his neighbour's house. He goes there one by one until luckily, Seohyun's house will be their last trip. as they arrive at Seohyun's house, He press the bell but no one comes,so he decides to press it again. The door is opened revealing Seohyun's mother who seems to be shocked with their presence.

"Anneyonghaseyo" Jung Yunho and Ga Eul bows a little to her. While the latter also bow to but she seems looking for their explanation.

"Anneyonghaseyo" Her mother awkwardly bows at them

" I'm sorry, I haven't introduced me and my wife well. My name is Jung Yunho and this is my wife Jung Ga Eul. We are Yonghwa's parents and we heard that you invited them for a dinner" Yunho explains to her.

"Well, we would like to give this cake to you and your family. We hope you guys like it" Ga Eul explains too and smilesat Seohyun's mother. It is too silence and awkward for them. But after that,Yunho decides to break the silent.

"Can we come in?" Yunho says politely while Yonghwa snorts at him. Why do they have to come to Seohyun's house? He needs some sleep now, he thinks.

"Hmm.. I'm sorry its not like I'm rude but actually My little daughter is sick now and I was actually preparing her clothes and some stuff. I need to bring her to the hospital" Her mother explains to them. Yonghwa is still yawning and close his eyes, so he doesn't really hear what they are saying.

"Ohh really? I guess we will come back later" Ga Eul says to her. "Get well soon for your daughter" Ga Eul says again.

"Well, Thank you for the cake.. once again I am really sorry. " Se Kyung says in apologetic way.

"It's Okay Miss" Yunho says. Right after Yunho says that, "BRAK" sound is heard.

.................

"Omma" Seohyun calls her mother, she wonders why it takes so long for her mother to be outside, She tries to stand up, but unsuccesfully she can't. She tries again...again...again until she succesfully stands up, she holds things near her so she can keep her balance. She sees her mother is talking to someone.

"Omma" Seohyun calls her mother, but she doesn't hear it. so she decides to go out from the house as her left hand holding her chest and her right hand holding the door-handle. She realises that Yonghwa is there between the 2 people she doesn't know. She looks at Yonghwa who has already looked  her as he widens his eyes. He must be seeing her pale face now.. They keep looking at each other,until Seohyun feels her heart being squizzed and she can't breath.....and she collapses there.

"Seohyun" Her mother running towards her daughter, she is  crying now.

"Yonghwa,Please prepare the car now" Yunho asks him. Yonghwa is so shock, he just stands there and looking at Seohyun who is now collapse.

"Come on Yonghwa" His mother makes him come back to his senses. so he runs fast to the garage and starts the engine, He brings the car to Seohyun's house. After that he helps his father to bring Seohyun to the car.

"Yonghwa, I will bring her to the hospital. You stay here and take care Grandma and Yong Juu" His father and mother goes to the car, While Yonghwa is looking at Seohyun in her mother's arms now.

"You really sick huh" Yonghwa says after the car has dissapeared. Yonghwa soon afterwards come back to his house.

.............................................

After EunSeo and Donghae had a lunch, They decide to go around Seoul with his motorcycle. at first, she is confused why he suddenly asks her like that, she knows that he is supposed to be in the hospi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter