Beginning

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Donghae leaves her, Seohyun still thinks what Donghae said to her. She doesn't understand it. Then the sudden knock on the room makes her come back to her senses, the door is opened revealing her parents.  Today,Seohyun will be doing another therapy and the couple of test.

"Are you ready,Seohyun?" One of the nurses asks her.

"Well, of course.. let's do it" Seohyun says as she fakes her smile. She is actually bored with it, The nurse nods and smiles at her.

After doing a therapy and some stuff like that,Seohyun is brought to her room. Doctor Seulong leaves her with her parents on the room.

"Is it okay for you to be alone?" Her mother asks her worriedly

"Don't worry Omma, I'm fine,besides there are a lots of people here" Seohyun assures her mother.

"If there's anything happen to you just tell us,okay?" Her father asks in a serius tone.

"Okay Appa" Seohyun winks at them. Before they leave, They kiss her cheek on the right and left first,Seohyun waves her hands at them. The door is closed and it turns to be silent there. Actually, Seohyun heard from one of the nurses that actually the test will be revealed after she's doing the therapy but Seohyun knows her parents won't even tell her about this because they are afraid that Seohyun will be down and depressed again. She is confused whether she sneaks out or not. If she doesn't sneak out, she won't know about the results and if she sneaks out, it will take a risks.. she will find out about her results but there may be a chance for her parents know that she sneaks out.

After having a lot of thoughts, Seohyun decides to go outside and leaves the room.

 

..............................................

 

Yonghwa can't sleep right now. he suddenly remembers his encounter with Seohyun here. He was really shocked with presence.

"So this room is owned by her.. she must be a regular patient since there are a lot of stuff here. So it means when she doesn't come to school, she always come here?" Yonghwa says to himself, Meanwhile his thoughts are being disturbed by Jonghyun's snoring, He looks at his friend who is sleeping soundly, he just chuckles and shakes his head.

"I think I should go" Yonghwa says as he jumps out of the bed and tiptoes to go outside, doesn't want to disturb his friends's sleep. Yonghwa is walking. The corridor is really empty now but he doesn't care he needs to refresh his mind. He looks at the front of him and sees someone's back there.

"AAAAAAAAA" Yonghwa screams there, he just stands there with his shocked expression.

Meanwhile

Seohyun has arrived at Doctor Seulong room, she jumps and she can see her parents are actually there, she decides to put her ears on the door.

"Seulong, How is the results?" Seohyun knows it's his father who says that.

"I think it becomes worse hyung... from this picture, it seems that she doesn't really take the medicine regularly.You have to always remind her if she forgets to drink it. I'm sure if she takes the medicine regularly, she will get better" Seulong explains with the picture.

"Sometimes, I have to remind her if she forgets to drink her medicine" Her mother says looking at her husband and Seulong.

"Don't put much pressure on her, I think its still hard for her to understand this situation.. I don't want to see her depressed again" Her father says.

"Yeah, you're right hyung. I think we have to keep an eye on her" Seulong says making her parents agree.

"Seulong, what do you think about the open heart surgery?" His father asks him. Seohyun who has been hearing this are jumping and about to scream, but she knows she can't. Hearing about the open heart surgery after 2 years making her so happy, so maybe there's chance for her treatment right? Seohyun puts her ears on the door again.

"Well....." Seohyun focuses herself to listen.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA" They hear someone's scream, Seohyun turns back and sees Yonghwa there, she widens her eyes in shock. She jumps again to look at her parents on the mirror, they are all confused too, Seulong stands up and is about to go outside. Seohyun is panic, she goes to Yonghwa and drags him to the other side of the corridoor.

Right after Doctor Seulong opens the door,Seohyun and Yonghwa have arrived at the other side of the corridor. Doctor Seulong looks to the left and right, and there is no one there. He suddenlt feels goosebump there.

"I guess the rumor about the ghost here is true" Doctor Seulong says, He closes the door again.

"I guess we have to discuss about it tommorow or maybe in the cafe now, because in times like this there are always a ghost" Seulong says to them making her parents shocked.

'I--I..Ii think you are right, we have to go" her mother asks them and they prepare to leave the room.

...........

Seohyun and Yonghwa are looking at Doctor Seulong at the other side of the corridor, when Doctor Seulong closes the door, Seohyun feels relieved and turns back making herself  face to face with Yonghwa

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Seohyun asks him as she ties her hair in a bun.

"I'm just bored in your room and decides to go outside, and why are you here? I thought you were a ghost that's why I screamt" Yonghwa explains.

"I was eavesdropping, you know.. wait what? a ghost? Aissh, but wait does it mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter