Meeting

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days later

"Hhh" Naeun sighs. She leans her body to the chair.

"What happen,Naeun?" Lizzy asks her.

"I was asked by Mr. Dongwook to go to Yonghwa's house to give him the homeworks" Naeun says as she crosses her hands.

"And?" Yoona finally looks at her.

" I'm soo lazy to go there" Naeun complains about it. She has already made a plan to have some Me-time at her rooms.

"Yaah, why are you so lazy? You are the secretary. Besides, if you don't want to go there, you can ask Jinwoon or his friends to go there." Shinhye suggests it.

"Yeah, you are right,thanks for the advice. I think I have to find Jinwoon now." Naeun stands up and goes out of the class.

"I wonder why he is not coming to school." Uee says. They all know Yonghwa always goes to school everyday, he never missess any classes.

"They said He is sick" Seohyun says as she is reading her novel. Her eyes never let go from the book.

"I know" Uee says. After that, They all become quiet and busy to do their things.

"Seohyuun, help me to do the math homeworks" Eunji walks to her and hugs her from behind, while the latter just nods. 15 minutes later, They are all about to go home. So,there will be only Seohyun and Eunji in the class. Seohyun patiently helps Eunji in doing her math homeworks, she wants her bestfriend to be good at maths. After 5 hours, They are all decides to go home.

"Seohyun, I heard that you will be going to the hospital today. So ,it means you wont be at school tomorrow?" Eunji says to her. Seohyun just sighs and nods at her, she's actually bored to go there now.

"I have to go there now because Doctor Seulong wasn't there 2 days ago. I heard that he was on meeting stuff like that" Seohyun says.

They are out of the school and suddenly sees Jun Young in front of the school's gate. He will take her to the hospital now. He has brought her suitcases and a lot of her novels, He's sure she will need it there. Seohyun and Eunji decides to be apart and leaves.

"Seohyun , Doctor Seulong said to me that you won't be at school for 4 more days. Don't worry, I have talked to Mr. Dongwook" Jun Young says while he is driving, Seohyun just quiet and then begins to sleep.

...............................

Yonghwa is just quietly lays himself on the bed. He is shocked after everyone tells him that.. he is sick. He just can't believe it, why he gets sick. He looks at his mother who is now on the phone accompanying him in the room. Grandma and Yong juu decides to go home first..Well, for his father, Yonghwa is sure that his father is still mad at him. He turns on the TV and just keeps changing the channel.

Flashback

"Is it true?" Yonghwa asked them. even his mother and Grandma couldn't look at him.

"Yonghwa, I know this is will be hard for you. We're serious. I have checked your condition for may times,but your results remains the same." Doctor Young Jae explains.

"Can I see the results?" Yonghwa asks. Doctor Young Jae looked to his Grandma and mother, and they just nodded at him. Doctor Young Jae handed the results right away, Yonghwa opened and seemed confused with the test.

"What is the GFR meaning? below 15?" Yonghwa looks at him.

"GFR or Glomerular filtration rate is test to meausre your kidney levels. below 15 its your kidney's rate, it means there's a moderate decreases on your kidney function. It is Kidney's failure." Yonghwa was shocked, He didn't know what to say and became quiet.

"Don't worry I will try my best to find the way for you" His mother said between her sobs. Yonghwa just nodded, he didn't know how to deal with this kind of situation.

End of Flashback

"Anneyonghaseyo" Yonghwa hears it. He sees all of his friends with Yesung, Eunhyuk and Ryewook too.

"Oh, Anneyonghaseyo. It's been a long time" Gaeul says to them. She actually has treated them like their own son, she doesn't mind if Yonghwa wants to be friends with them. They are nice after all, but she has to keep 'this side' in front of her husband, who disagrees their friendship.

"Yes,Auntie" They say in unison.

"Hey Guys" Yonghwa greets them, he's happy that his friends and hyungs are here. At least their presence can make him forget about his disease.

"Have you guys eaten?" Gaeul asks them

"We hav-" Minkyu is interrupted by Jonghyun's hit to his stomach.

"We have eaten, Auntie. Dont worry kekeke" Jonghoon says to his mother and glares at Minkyu who seems don't understand.

"Yah, Jonghoon. you guys are not good at lying" Hearing Yonghwa's mother statement makes Jonghoon looks down and embarasses.

"Well, I think I should go, just take your time here,Okay?' Ga Eul smiles at them and giving a kiss on Yonghwa's forehead and leaves the room.

"Yonghwa what is really happening to you?" Sungjoon asks him while Jinwoon put all of the assignment on the table. Yonghwa tells them everything about it, But he doesn't want to tell them about his sickness, he's not ready for it.

"So, who's actually telling Siwon that you're the one who punch his younger brother?" Eunhyuk asks them, he's confused too. After saying that, they hear the door's knob, and their face begins disgusted with this person's presence. It is no other than Juniel.

"Yonghwa!" Juniel runs to him and hugs him, She also touchs his face to check if there's anything wrong with it.

"Why are you here?" Yonghwa asks her coldly. He's irritated with Juniel now, because she keeps coming near him.

"I just want to see you, You haven't come to school for 3 days" Juniel says in a cute way.

Yonghwa is actually wants to shoos her, but since he's too tired. He just lets her there. After 3 hours with Juniel and his friends. Yonghwa begins to feel relieved because Juniel is called by her father to go home sooner.

..................

Seohyun wakes up now, with her lazy e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter