Prolog

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday, 06:00 AM

Her alarm was ringing,Seohyun finally woke up from her beautiful sleep. she moved from her bed and opened her window revealing a good view.

 

"Ah, wonderful" she thought when she saw a morning view,she did some stretching. she liked watching a morning view especially if it is accompanied by a chirping bird. it was a habit for her to wake up in the morning. She never forgot to open the window and sat on the edge of the window,the things she liked when she woke up was breathing the fresh air and closed her eyes in the morning.it was a routine for her before doing another activites. it helped you to relieve the stress

"Good Morning,Seohyun" Seohyun opened her eyes and saw a Grandpa in his 70-years-old bringing his dong, he was jogging.

"Good Morning,Grandpa." Seohyun said, she waved her hands to the Grandpa and smiled.. she also bowed too.

Oh, Yeah! there is one thing..Seohyun liked to see people walking on the streets. Seohyun's house is near a park and the street, so everyday she would see people walking back and forth,

"Seohyun" a man called her, he was a newspaper delivery.

"Morning,Seohyun..Yah! you shouldn't sit there, why don't yo gou breakfast?" as Mr. Jokwon moved from her bicycle to the gate of her house to put the newspaper..

"hehehe.. you know, I am enjoying the view"

" Ohh,okay.. Don't skip breakfast,Seohyun. by the way, I have to go to the other house, Goodbye Seohyun"  Mr. Jokwon hoped to his bicycle and waved his hands before he left

"Okay..Good bye Mr.Jokwon" she waved her hands too.

after that, her stomatch growled.. she then went to the kitchen to have a breakfast with her family

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

as soon as she arrived to the living room, Seohyun saw her parents was busy doing their own things. her father as usual was watching the news and drank his warm green tea and her mother was making a toast bread for the breakfast. she also prepared Goguma for the maknae.. Seohyun.

"Seohyun, you have woken up" she heard his older favourite cousin, Seo In Guk. seohyun's eyes widened and she wondered why his cousin was here. He was wearing a white shirt and black boxer.

"Oppa!" Seohyun went to hug his cousin and In Guk lifter her.. her parents saw it and juck chuckled.

"why are you here?" Seohyun said as she released the hug.

"Yah,Aren't you happy that I am here?" He pouted.

" No, it's not like that..it's just  I wonder why you are here, you usually tell me before you come here" Seohyun held her cousin's arm.

"I just got here on 10 pm and you already had fallen asleep.. i wonder why you slept so fast, it wasn't you.. you know" In Guk said as he knew his little cousin's bedtime too well. Seohyun usually slept on the midnight because she said that it was when your skin 'regenerate'.

"Hmm, I guess I was tired?" Seohyun said as she held her chin like she was thinking.

"Why she can't be tired, she has been busy with her school stuff and also she also has been preparing a handmade scarf for his ideal type" a sound was heard from upstairs, it was from Seohyun's older sister room, Eun Seo.

"Hehehe" Seohyun blusher. it was real, she had been preparing a gift for his ideal type.. Kim Bum. she made a handmade scarf for him because he would be having birthday.so she wanted him to wear it everytime he went. it was also a second time for Seohyun to gave him a gift. Last year,she also made a couple glass, she did pottery and she was really happy because on the TV, Kim Bum used her gift so she wanted to make it again.

" You prepared it for Kim Bum?Really? why won't you make it for me too? you have never made me that" Seo In Guk pouted. he was a child at heart sometimes.

" I am sorry Oppa, its just we know it right, he is my ideal man" she said as she raised her hand like praying and imagined Kim bum there.."Don't worry, you're special for me too. i will make it for you ,promise?" they did a pinky-swear.

"Yah, instead of talking, Why don't you guys help me outside watering and planting the plants with me?" a front door opened revealing a guy in her 24-years-old with a dirty shirt and sweats all over his body. if girls saw it they might found him y.. it was no other than Seo Jun Young.. Seohyun's older brother.

"Seo Jun Young,can you please not yelling this morning, you're noisy" Eun Seo said in the anger tone walked out of her bed room and went downstair.

"Seo Eun Seo, you shouldn't yell to your brother. Palli, apologize to him" their mother, Kim Soo Kyung said in a firm tone while she was still preparing a breakfast.

" I'm sorry, Oppa!" Eun Seo pouted., while the latter was smiling proudly as if he had won a championship. In Guk and Seohyun just sighed and shook their head. They had been used to it, even though seohyun's sibling always fought too each other but they always made up for it.

"Oppa, let's eat!" Seohyun said holding his older brother's hand to sat next to her on the dining room. her brother followed her.

The breakfast was ready, Seohyun and her gamily started to eat their breakfast. They talked about so many things such as daily activities, top news on the TV, the gossips and stuff like that.

"Hyung, I heard you are dating with Kim Ji Won, is it true?" Seo In Guk asked innocently. Seohyun and EunSeo because they had known the news, Jun Young was embarassed. NO! He was not in relationship with her, something happened that made people thought they were in relationship. he didn't want to be in the relationship with her.

"NO" was the only thing Jun Young said. everyone laughed so hard including his parents.

"You should introduce her to us right,Oppa?" their mother said, she nudged her husband'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter