Lost

Lost

Jinyoung sees the ring on your finger but says nothing; he continues to go through his assignment. Gongchan, however, sees the ring and starts bombarding you with unnecessary questions and coming up with the laughable conclusions. You spend the whole day with them in the library, busy with papers and the sound of pencils and pens hitting papers.

 

The three of you work in silence for over 30 minutes until Jinyoung decides to break the silence, Gongchan simply ignores him and pays attention to his work – his drawing something dumb on his plain paper. What a dork, you think with a smile.

 

“Did you apply for a job?” You look at him and blink, you nod your head, “Did they reply?”

 

“No,” You sulk, “They said I have to wait for a month before they give me my answer.” You add with a sigh, “You?”

 

“He got hired to play guitar with a retarded group in a restaurant!” Gongchan exclaims.

 

“What he said,” Jinyoung rolls his eyes, “They asked me if I knew a photographer.” He continues, “I told them I do,”

 

“And?” You ask your eyebrow, “Gongchan, are you done packing your crap?” You ask turning your attention to Gongchan who waves you off with a smile.

 

“Of course!” You turn your attention back to Jinyoung and smile at him.

 

“They want someone to take shots of their foods before they serve – someone cheap? I picked you.”

 

You pout at the last statement, “I know I’m cheap but don’t rub it in!” You snap, Gongchan laughs loudly earning stares from the people around.

 

“So, are you in?” He asks ignoring what you just said. Why does he always do that? You think slightly annoyed. He seems so distant these days.

 

“Well…” You trail off, Should I speak to my parents first? What the fudge? I’m not fifteen! You scold yourself; you stare at Jinyoung and smile widely. “Sure!”

 

“Gongchan’s a waiter there while he waits for a company to take him in.” He informs,

 

“The three musketeers forever!” Gongchan screams at the top of his lungs.

 

¤¤¤¤¤

The CEO said it was fine but if people make a big fuss about it then we’ll have to hide.

From: Kim Myungsu

 

Do you want to be revealed or not?

From: Kim Myungsu

 

Baby~~~

From: Kim Myungsu

 

“Myung, stop spamming my inbox.” You say as soon as he picks up, he lets out a chuckle or two before he turns serious.

 

“Baby.” His tone made you freeze and blink. He sounds serious and in a way, that is somewhat scary.

 

“Yes…?” You ask hesitantly and confused.

 

“We need to talk – first thing when you get back…” He pauses, “On our first date after a year,” He adds as an afterthought.

 

You nod your head a few times dumbly before you realize that he’s not in front of you, you mentally face palm. “’kay..but what are we going to talk about?”

 

“Something important.” He answers.

 

“How important?” You ask just to be annoying; it works when you hear him groan.

 

“Very important.” He states, “I need to go – take care, baby!” He hangs up before you can respond; you stare at the phone in your hand and frown. What is so important? What does he want to talk about? You think, you feel yourself getting worked up. You’re about to start stressing out over what he said.

 

Don’t stress over it baby <3 just look forward to seeing my handsome face again ;)

From: Kim Myungsu

 

Your lips crack into a small smile as you read the message.

 

You’re a witch haha how’d you know I was thinking about that?

 

You just told me :) Now, go to bed, you have to be up early tomorrow <3

From: Kim Myungsu

 

Yes Mother

 

Call me daddy <3

From: Kim Myungsu

 

“Well, don’t you have a heart ?” You mutter with a laugh, you crawl in your bed and throw the covers over your head.

 

Ew no, you freak!

¤¤¤¤¤

Your eyes snap open due to the loudness of your annoying alarm; you look at the time and smile widely. You turn over and stare at your roommate’s empty bed. She’s already gone; you think as you sit up and sigh as you stretch.

 

Today’s the last day.

 

“FREEDOM!” You scream as loud as you can, you hop off your bed and run for the bathroom. You fling the door open and enter; you brush your teeth and clean your face before you jump into the tub. When you’re done, you walk out of the bathroom all dressed up and ready to go.

 

Morning~! I’m finally escaping this hellhole! Can’t wait to see you all HAHAHA >:]!!1!

 

You hit send to different people on your contact list and tuck your phone into your back pocket afterwards as you pull your suitcase from the closet. Everything’s already packed and in order.

 

Just as you are about to leave the room, you hear voices coming from outside the dorm. You recognize the voices instantly without putting much thought to it, you touch the door knob and right before you turn it, and your world comes to an abrupt stop.

 

“I lied, okay? I still love her.” He hisses, “You and me, we’re never going to have anything more than just friends. You have to understand that – ” He gets cut off.

 

“You’re the one who has to understand that she’s never going to look at you the way you want her to!” Your roommate snaps, you flinch at how angry she sounds.

 

“Guys, don’t yell!” Gongchan’s voice pops in; you stand frozen at the door, not knowing what to do. Should I walk out? You think as you let your hand drop to your side.

 

I still love her.

Beep.

 

After all those years, he still has the same feelings.

 

Beep.

 

You mentally curse, the voices outside the dorm stop talking. You swallow, they know I heard.

 

Beep.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Who keeps making her phone go beep? That got her busted Sheesh LOL Until next time :]! Ignore the errors x.x | Any B2ST fans reading this? Here's a new fic for you ---> Like A Fool read it if you want to, my first Beast Fan fiction wahahaha until we meet again [X!