Lost

Lost

Hold the ring close to your heart whenever you miss me~!” He says in a singing voice waving his hands in the air, you smile at the screen and you wave at him with a short giggle.

 

“You’re being childish,” You say with a snort.

 

“How many more days?” He asks dropping his singing and childish voice.

 

“Huh?” Your raise your right eyebrow at him as you blindly reach for the glass next to your laptop, you feel thirsty – you have been talking to him for the past 45 minutes. It’s Saturday and just like every other Saturday, you have nothing better to do – you would have been in bed but you decided to give him a call. He ordered you to turn on your laptop and webcam, so here you are and you’re not in your best moods.

 

“Til you get back,” He answers, his right hand is touching his left cheek, and you have view of his ring. The sight of it still makes your heart flutter – you feel like a silly school girl at times.

 

“Four,” You answer as if it’s nothing but deep down inside, you feel like creating a remote control that can fast forward time.

 

“Plans?” He inquires curiously, someone passes behind him but he pays no heed. You’re used to people passes whenever they feel like it behind him and that guy from last time seems to be popping out of nowhere to – you got used to that too.

 

“Nope, free as a bird – I’ll obviously sleep until the next day,” You finish with a laugh.

 

“Hey, baby,” He calls; you blink at him and nod your head, “Are you ready?” He asks, almost hesitantly which makes you frown.

 

“Ready for what?”

 

“Ready for the public.”

 

“What do you mean? Be specific.” You roll your eyes and cross your arms over your chest.

 

“I want to announce – us,” You blink, your mind is progressing and your brain keeps repeating what he said trying to make sense of it all.

 

“You mean – I – what?” He grins before his winks.

 

“When you get back – we’ll go on normal dates like a normal couple – no disguise – no nothing.” He informs seriously. Your eyes grow large, you open your mouth but nothing comes out, you close it again and blink.

 

“What?”

 

“I won’t reveal your face unless you want me to – I know my fans can be a little psycho– ”

 

“Psycho? A little? Are you kidding me?! They’ll cut my hair bald! And then they’ll slice me!” You exclaim, he laughs.

 

“What do you want?” He winks, “Tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it.”

 

You blink at him, slightly confused, why is he being so – Your thoughts get interrupted when your roommate barges in the room and slams her door shut with a loud bang. You flinch and stare wide eyed at Myungsu.

 

“Alright, I’ll see you later, okay?” You smile at him and wave.

 

“I want your answer by the end of tomorrow, baby,” He sighs, “I hope the CEO agrees to this whole thing!” He goes off and leaves you staring at a blank screen. That jerk! He logged out without telling me he loves me!! You think as you shut the laptop’s lid and place it on the nightstand.

 

“Agrees to what?” You mutter referring to what he said before he went off; you swing your legs and stare at your roommate. She looks pissed and confused.

 

“ him and his plans. He never gives me a reason to hold on – I’ll just have to dump his sorry .” She mumbles bitterly.

 

“Third guy you’ve gone out with in less than six months,” You roll your eyes, “You need a break.” You hop off your bed and yawn. “Why don’t you find someone more – stable?”

 

She shoots you a glare before sighing heavily, “I don’t know – suggest a person for me and I’ll run to them right now!” She grins; you raise your eyebrow at her.

“I don’t know…” You trail off, “Gongchan?” You blurt out.

 

She bursts into fits of giggles, “No way! He’s just a baby! That’s just wrong,” She laughs; you roll your eyes at her.

 

“Jinyoung?”

 

She abruptly stops laughing and stares at you with a serious scary look in her eyes. You blink.

 

“What?” You ask bewildered.

 

“I can’t,” She shrugs, “I have a small crush on the guy but I can’t.”

 

“You can’t? Do it!” You groan, “Why not?! Jinyoung is a nice guy!” You say annoyed. Really, Jinyoung needs to get laid.

 

“He’s still in love with you.”

 

“Stop thinking about it,” He whispered into your ear, “I’m fine. We made it,” He poked your cheek and laughed, you blinked before you nodded.

 

You made it. He didn’t.

 

You bite your lower lip and think.

 

¤¤¤¤

I’m gonna look through this some other time, nap time LOL Until next time :]!

 

Do not plagiarize.