Lost

Lost

”You’re studying again?” You look up from your math problem and nod at your sister who is by the door staring at you curiously.

 

Why?” She raises her eyebrow and you blink at her as if she’s an alien.

 

“What do you mean by why?” You ask turning back to the problem in your notebook and being solving a few questions not caring if you’re doing it the wrong way. “Unlike you I have to attend university in a few weeks,” You add.

 

“You’ve been studying for the past three days straight – we’re all getting worried about you – university my ,” She lets herself in and closes the door using her leg, she drops herself on your bed and stares at you.

 

“I’m fine,” You roll your eyes, geez since when is studying over three days a big deal around here?

 

“Are you okay?” She inquires, “You can’t fool me, I mean really,” She rolls her eyes.

 

“Get off my back,” You fake a laugh before wincing at how fake it sounds, you see her sit up at the corner of your eyes and hear her sigh softly.

 

“Are you okay?” She repeats the question, “I mean are you really really really okay?”

 

You groan, “Yes. Now do you mind?” You glare at her when she shrugs and makes no attempt to leave, “What do you want?”

 

“Are you and him an item again?” She asks, her voice is evident of curiosity.

 

“I don’t know – I’m confused and I don’t want to talk about it,” You say quietly.

 

“I’ve got time,” She responds.

 

“I’m busy. Go spazz about some boy band,”

 

“I did that before I got here – I’m all ears so fill me in,” She orders.

 

“Do you want to die? If you don’t leave – I’ll hit you with something!” You threaten her, though it’s an empty threat.

 

“Just what are you afraid of? He won’t hurt you – I know he won’t hurt you. Like oh my fuc – he came back wanting you back – he’s an idol – who does that?!” She exclaims, “If it were me, I would have not bothered with you because you’re stubborn,” She grunts.

 

“…” You close your notebook and turn to her, “Okay, so you’ve made your point. I’ll take your word for it.” You tell her even though you have this small feeling that what you’ve just said – there’s that naggy voice at the back of your mind.

 

“Really?!” She screams jumping off the bed. “Yay! He owes me 50 bucks!” She runs out of the room and starts yelling for your brother.

 

“They made a bet?! I hate them all – ” You turn back to your table and stare at your ringing phone, you pick it up and smile at the message.

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

”Photography, huh?” He hands you a mug filled with hot tea and sits next to you on the couch, you’re in the Infinite dorm. It’s weird that whenever you’re around here, the members are never around, you shrug.

 

“Yeah,” You answer holding the mug carefully so you couldn’t burn hands, your eyes are glued to the TV – it’s off – for some reason you feel embarrassed and awkward looking at him.

 

“Why photography? Didn’t you want to be  – ”

 

You don’t hear what else he rants about, you start thinking.

 

Why photography?

 

It’s because you’ve always wanted to be a photographer – what made you throw away that dream? You shift into a more comfortable position, you turn to look at him, you see him holding the remote and that’s when you notice that he the TV.

 

“I want to be a photographer.” He said with a smile, you had your head on his shoulder and he had his chin on it. His arm was s around your waist pulling you closer to him.

“That’s cute,” You giggled, “You’re photogenic and that means you know how to work a camera,” You poked his side.

He rolled his eyes before he gently removed your head from his shoulder, he completely pulled away from you, you stared at him confused but you smiled when he laced his fingers with yours. “Look at me,” He whispered, you do as he asked and stared at him [-.-I’m such a sap LOL], your heart warmed at the love your saw swim in his orbs.

“Yes?” You asked curiously, “You have something say to me, emo boy?” You teased and poked his cheek.

“You’re ruining the moment.” He laughed.

“I’m not – !” You yelped when you felt his lips against yours, you shut your eyes and enjoyed the moment, you felt him smirk before he pulled away.

“So I can take as many pictures as I want – pictures of you and me,” He answered. You burst out into fits of giggles.

“You’re sweet!” You mocked but gave him a quick peck on his lips. “I love you,”

“I know,” He gave you a taunting smile, you playfully slapped his arm. “And I know that too,”

“Say you love me too, you jerk! I swear if this is one sided – I’ll kill – Ah!”

 

“Well?”

 

You snap back to reality and your eyes widen at how close he is, you look from his lips to his eyes and swallow. You unconsciously lean in and your lips are all ready to be kissed by his again.

 

He holds your lips between his index finger and thumb, “Permission to kiss you again?” He asks not breaking the eye contact.

 

Your eyes grow larger and out of shock, you quickly stand up and in the process, the mug slips from your hands and falls on his lap, the tea pours.

 

“…” He blinks before he feels the heat of tea, “Ah! H –hot!”

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

“Um…” You knock on the toilet door, “Myungsu? Are you doing okay in there?” You ask you hear the shower running; seconds later he walks out of the bathroom soaking wet. He smirks at you.

 

“Oh no,” Before you had the chance to escape, he grabs your wrist and embraces you from behind. “Ew! You’re all soaked!” You struggle halfheartedly.

 

“And it’s your entire fault,” His chuckle sends goosebumps down your spine – in a good way.

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

You enter your parents’ house – soaked – you walk further into it before meet your brother on your way to your room, he raises his eyebrow and looks at you up and down.

 

“What –”

 

“Don’t ask.”

 

 “Uh…okay, weirdo – Jinyoung’s mother called.”

 

You stop walking and turn to him curiously. “What did she say?”

 

He looks at you and rolls his eyes, “I don’t know – she needs your help with something, I guess.”

 

¤¤¤¤¤

Hmm, I’m gonna nap now LOL Until next time x]