Lost

Lost

On instinct you push the person who sneaks up behind you and you kick the person between the legs – your eyes are closed – you open your eyes and gasp in shock.

 

“Oh my – oops – Myung! I’m sorry!” You apologize watching him groan in pain, he falls to the floor on his knees and hits the ground a few times.

 

“Ouch– that hurt, baby!” He groans louder. You panic before you get over it and glare at him.

 

“Don’t sneak up on me like that!” You snap smacking him on his shoulder.

 

“Ouch – stop hitting me! I’m in pain, you idiot,” He rolls his eyes.

 

“Don’t call me an idiot, you idiot!” You smack him harder.

 

“You kicked my precious jewels, you’re an idiot – my idiot – I might not be able to give you gorgeous babies in the future because of that kick.” He tries to sound serious but then bursts out into loud laughter. 

 

You blush scarlet before your eyes brighten, you giggle and lean forward. You wrap your arms around him and hold him close; he rests his head on your chest and chuckles, “You missed me?” He asks, you pinch his ear, hard.

 

“Of course not – ”

 

“I missed you.”

 

Your stupid heart skips a beat at how forward he was, you peak his cheek, “I missed you more.” He moves and pulls away from you, he holds your chin, his nose brushing against yours and he stares at you – you know that stare and those pleading eyes – you laugh a little, “You don’t have to ask for permission anymo – ”

 

You wrap your arms around his neck and you let him take control of the kiss – of course you kiss him back. You miss him, you miss him even though you saw him two days ago but still, even though you’ve been together for less than two weeks – he’s already that special someone. He always was and always will be; at least that’s what you tell yourself every day.

 

“Ahem.” You push him off of you at the familiar fake cough and blush in embarrassment; you stare at the floor, refusing to look up.

 

“Hey, honey – why are you kissing some guy in the middle of nowhere?” Your mother snaps, you bite your lower lip and stand from the floor.

 

“Uh…we’re in the neighborhood, mom, so you can’t really call this in the middle of nowhere.” You reply with a cough. You look at Myungsu and he’s his lips rubbing the back of his head.

 

“You must be that boy – lunch?” She asks, you use your eyes trying to tell Myungsu to decline but he doesn’t notice, he nods his head dumbly.

 

Lunch was awkward. You, Myungsu, Jinyoung, your brother and Gongchan sat there in silence while your mother spoke and laughed at her own jokes. Your father, apparently, was being dragged around by your sister – at the mall. As soon as you all finished eating – you all ran out of the kitchen so fast before your mother could make you all stay and help her out.

 

Jinyoung and Gongchan stay with your brother in the living room while you lead Myungsu to your room. “Come on!” You roll your eyes trying to get him to walk faster, he reaches your bedroom door. You kick the door open and grab his hand.

 

“I like what you’ve done with it.” He comments as he looks around, you smile and drag him with you to your bed, “Looks like someone feels like being a little naughty – ” You smack his head and force him to sit on your bed.

 

“Shut up.” You say, you sit next to him and hold his hand. “How many hours?” You ask curiously, he looks at you and raises his eyebrow.

 

“What?”

 

“Sleep,” You answer, he lips curve into a tired smile.

 

“Less than 4 hours,” He shrugs.

 

“Sleep.” You order, he squeezes your hand and lets out a chuckle.

 

“I came here to be with you not sleep – ”

 

“I’ll be very happy if you just lay with me.” You mentally congratulate yourself when he nods his head, you stand up and crawl under the covers, he follows suit. He pulls you to him and kisses your forehead.

 

“You’re always exhausted, Myung – I hate it.” You whisper into his chest, he holds you tighter than before.

 

“Tight schedule but I’m used to it,” He mumbles.

 

“Even so, you’re human and you need rest.” You sigh softly, “When was the last time you contacted your family?” He tenses.

 

“ – I forgot!” You sit up and give him a disapproving look, he smiles sheepishly as he pulls out his phone and quickly dials a number. He pulls you back down and holds you; you listen to his heartbeat and ignore whatever he is telling the person over the phone. You close your eyes and fall asleep.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“Smile, Gongchan, lord. We didn’t kidnap you.” You sigh heavily.

 

“But…” He trails off, “I didn’t want to visit the Zoo!” He snaps about to throw a tantrum. You notice that Jinyoung presses his lips tightly together in a thin line – he’s probably getting irritated. Gongchan has been whining the whole way to the Zoo and now that you’re all at the place, his whining got worse.

 

“It’s our last day in town!” You exclaim happily, “Lets enjoy – just the three of us, right Jinyoung?” Jinyoung looks over at you and nods; he pays for all your tickets and everything you and Gongchan need. You had to beg and pout for him to pay for Gongchan; you shake your head with a sigh.

 

“I don’t want to leave my parents!” He whines again, you roll your eyes.

 

“Gongchan – honey, shut up.” You grab his hand and lace your fingers with his, you do the same with Jinyoung’s fingers, “Now,” You pause, “Me, you and you. My favorite boys, we’re going to have fun! Now whining – no, gloomy faces – I’m looking at you Jinny – lets rock the world!” You run forward and they let you drag them wherever you want.

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

Yepppp, Myungsu’s gonna be all alooooooonnnnee *sobs* T.T! He’s got his precious fans though LMFAO! Until next time :]!