Lost

Lost

”I beat you!” You grinned at him, your eyes twinkled brightly; he gave you a small shy smile and a short laugh. You walked around him then stopped behind him; you jumped on his back and wrapped your arms around his neck tightly but not tight enough to choke him though and your legs around his waist.

 

“I beat you!” You repeated cheerfully and louder than the first time. Being the Captain Obvious you were back then, you continued, “I won and you lost! In your face, MyungSoo!” You leaned forward, and pressed your lips to his cheek and you gave him another peck before you burst out into uncontrollable laughter.

 

“Now,” You said after calming down. “Your punishment is to piggyback me home!” You ordered ruffling his hair, he chuckled and placed his hands on your causing you to blush and yelp.

 

You both fall into a conversation you brought up, you did most of the talking while he listened and threw in some of his comments about what you were saying. You giggled when you agreed with what he was saying and when you didn’t agree, you messed up his hair and pinched his ear.

 

Everything happens for a reason. 

 

“I want us to stay like this forever,” He said quietly.

 

My heart will always belong to you, you whisper as you trace the photo in your hands, tears stream down you cheeks and drop on it.

 

“Sure, why not? I love you, silly!” You pinched his cheek and sighed heavily.

 

“I love you~” He said in a singing voice, you pretend to gag at the voice because he made it sound childish but your arms tightened a bit around his neck, you placed your chin on his shoulder and you breathed in his scent.

 

“I love you more,” Your voice was barely heard, you were slightly confused, something wasn’t right. Something at the back of your head told you that something was wrong or something not so great was about to happen.

 

He just never said those three words out of the blue, you knew him too well.

 

Sometimes you wish you never knew him so well.

 

“What’s wrong?” You asked softly, the breeze was calm and peaceful. He remained silent and then he – out of nowhere – started humming.

 

MyungSoo.” Your tone was threatening, stern even. You held back the irritation that was trying to break threw. You poked his cheek when he kept on humming.

 

It was getting dark, some people were heading to their homes, and it was getting quiet. If you weren’t so tense it would have been a nice feeling but right now you wanted - needed - the noise and the destruction.

 

You sighed and begun fussing on his back, until he stopped walking. You jumped off his back and hooked your arm with his.

 

The background music playing from your music, the music box was right beside you; the song starts out sweet and soft, it then becomes dangerous, vicious and fast – fierce – and then frightful, and when it ends if feels as though something has been lost.

You lost him.

It's so wonderful how love affects people; it’s wonderful yet heartbreaking.

 

“It’s nothing,” He finally said after his humming stopped, you rolled your eyes at the answer. You hated him sometimes, hated how he kept things from you; it made you feel like dirt and untrustworthy.

 

“Just tell me!” You screamed as pulled away from him and glared, “I hate it when you tell me nothing! It makes me feel like crap – so just tell me,” Your voice turned soft after you choked, you looked away from him. You suddenly found the floor interesting.

 

Some questions are better left unanswered

 

“I got accepted – the auditions we had a few months back,” He spoke, your eyes widened; you slowly looked up and stared at him. A smile spreads on your face and your eyes got back that twinkle from before.

 

Finally!” You screamed happily, “That’s great, MyungSoo!” You were so happy after he told you; you hugged him after the quick peck you gave him on his lips. You slowly pulled away from him when he did not react.

 

“Then what’s wrong? Shouldn’t you be happy? This is what you’ve always wanted, right? MyungSoo?” You frowned at his behavior.

 

You ever so slowly open the frame and pull out the photo; you trace it before you turn it. You remember when you took this photo – it was at a school field trip, you were both a few years younger then. Your heart stops at the handwriting and words on the back.

 

I’m leaving tomorrow.” And that’s when your world came crashing down. The two things you remember when after he said was you crying and breaking up with him out of anger.

 

“Tomorrow!?”

 

My stage name is going to be “L”…I know you’re wondering why I chose it, it’s because I’m about to lose you and I’m lost without you. I feel defeated without you – you promised we would keep in touch after our breakup and be friends, I know you don’t want to see me but please, call me?

You rip the paper into pieces and throw it on the ground; you stare at your cell phone in your hand and wipe your tears.

¤¤¤¤¤

This was my first Infinite Fiction and it was a challenge Lol so yeah. I’m new to Infinite, like for  a few weeks and I like them lmao I wish I didn’t ignore them last year LOLOL. Until Next Time :]!