What Happened?

Different

As tears starting to flow out of Amber's once fearful eyes, she ran towards her boyfriend, who had a cut on his lip and and few on his cheeks and arms, she threw herself at him, "You leave me for one evening to go and get beat up?" she snarled angrily, her tears staining his blue shirt. Key wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, ignoring the stinging pain of the cuts, "You gotta admit it though," he whispered in her ear softly, pulling back to wipe away her tears, "I look pretty bad-." Amber scoffed and pulled him back into a hug. You smiled at the couple, happy that Amber is finally stable.

You went over and you wrapped your arms around the three guys in front of you, "Easy!" Jonghyun growled, "I'm bruised everywhere..." You pulled back and narrowed your eyes, "After this, I'm totally calling Sekyung on you."

Minho chuckled, "Dino-wimp."  You snapped your head towards him and he he instantly stopped laughing under your hard gaze, "If you weren't so nasty looking right now, I would kill you, right here." you snarled, causing him to back away with his hands up, indicating surrender, "I don't wanna end up like Teen Top." But, despite his words, he was almost there. Minho had a big, dark bruise on his cheek and a few cuts. But other than that, he was alright. 

You pulled away with a glare, "How do you know Teen Top?" Minho mentally smacked himself for what he said and Taemin physically smacked him on the head, "Stupid jock." Taemin hissed.

You stared at the two with suspicious eyes, your hands on your hips, "What's going on? How do you know Teen Top?" Amber pulled away from Key, curious and went over and slung an arm around your neck. Luna looked at Onew for answers but he diverted his eyes. Luna muttered something under her breath and flicked his forehead, going over and linking arms with you. As the three of you stared down SHINee, they made up a few lame excuses and left, all at once. 

Now, it was only you, Amber and Luna, looking at each other worriedly, "What happened...?" Luna and Amber mumbled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lame and short chapter.... -.- 
I was kinda rushing through this... So, it might seemed a bit... rushed ? :P 

Nevertheless, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ! 

DOMO ARIGATO ! ♥