GIRLFRIENDS

Different

Later that night, you were doing your homework until your cell phone started ringing. You tried to ignore it, but it just kept ringing. Finally you picked it up angrily, "What?" you growled into the phone. 

"Hey, can we come over?" Amber's low voice said on the other line, completely ignoring your tone. 

 

A second later, your door bell went off. Curious, you ran downstairs and ripped the giant white door open to find Amber with a dry smile and Luna, who had tears streaming down her face. You glanced at Luna and you stepped closer, enveloping her in a tight hug while she bawled into your shoulder uncontrollably, "How did you get here so fast?" you asked Amber, seeing that Luna was in no mood to talk. 

"We were kinda already outside when I called." She stepped into your house more and closed the door, "This place is as big as I remember it, if not bigger." Amber smiled wryly. You stared at her sadly, knowing that she misses her AWOL boyfriend. You lead the two girls upstairs to your room, where Luna suddenly stopped crying and switched from being completely depressed to pure madness. 

"I mean, what the hell?!" Luna screamed as she flung her arms in the air, "We haven't spent any time together!" Luna paced back and forth, "The last time we went on a date was like a month ago!" She went over to the window and flung it open, "I hate you, Lee Jinki!" she screamed. After a few deep breaths, she came over to your bed - where you and Amber quietly watched her - and fell on it with her arm covering her eyes, "I don't know what to do anymore." she whispered. 

As Luna laid there, Amber seemed to be off in her own world, you turned back to Luna and gave her an encouraging smile, "I'm sure Onew's just busy with other things." You pushed her arm off of her face and flashed her a happy smile, "He's probably practicing hard to become a singer. You know it's his dream." 

Luna took a deep breath, "Yeah," she said quietly, "Yeah, I'm sure he's just working hard to make his dreams come true." she said with more confidence. You let out a sigh of relief, it was hard to see one of your best friends so upset, "There's ice cream in the fridge." you said, suggestively. Luna laughed and stuck her tongue out at you, playfully, before bouncing down to the kitchen. 

You chuckled and shook your head. But your laughter stopped when you saw Amber with a distant look and tears flowing down her flushed cheeks. You swallowed a lump in your throat. Your heart was breaking at the sight of your strongest and closest friend, who had tears rapidly falling down her sullen face. You threw your arms around her neck and hugged her tightly, Amber broke and she started crying loudly, a second after Amber made a noise, Luna rushed upstairs to find Amber weeping loudly. She took four giant steps and wrapped her arms around Amber. The three of you stayed like that until the tears stopped falling from Amber's eyes. 

When Amber finally stopped crying, her eyes were all puffed up and she had a grateful smile plastered on her wet face, "You guys are the best." You and Luna looked at each other and linked arms happily, "Don't you forget it." Luna smiled triumphantly. 

 

The three of you decided not to stay at home, so you guys headed to a nearby arcade. However, on the way you saw a group of guys who were a few feet beside the arcade and they didn't look like the nicest people. You, Luna and Amber ducked your heads down, trying to quickly pass by without getting noticed.

 

Unfortunately, they caught you. 


A boy with blonde hair caught your arm, "Where do you think you're going, cutie?" he smirked at you. You ignored his question and tried to yank yourself out of his grasp, "Let go of my arm, you ." you snarled, looking into his eyes. Amber and Luna looked surprised when they saw your behaviour, but soon they were snapped out of it when some of the boys started touching them, "Damn, you are hot." a young looking boy eyed Luna with a grin, Luna shoved his chest, "Back off, Shrimp!" she swiftly grabbed Amber's and your hand and started to run, but at the last minute, Amber's hand slipped. 

The boys surrounded Amber, a tough looking boy stepped up, his face inches away from her's. CAP grinned and looked at Amber up and down, "You are fine." he said as he wrapped a muscular arm around her waist. Amber glared at him and tried to push him off with no advail. 

You stared at Amber, who had fear hidden behind her dark glare. Veins pumping with adrenaline, you ran over and grabbed Ricky's head and twisted it until you heard a crack and then, he fell down. The movement was quick and quiet. You did the same with another other until the same blonde boy from before, came up behind and wrapped his arms around you, trapping your arms within the hug. You tried to wiggle out but he was too strong, "No one messes with Teen Top." L.Joe whispered in your ear. A bad shiver went down your spine.

Just then, the arms that binded you were gone, you turned around to see Luna, taking deep breaths and staring down at L.Joe, who was groaning in pain as he rolled on the floor. You gave Luna a grin and you turned to Amber who was finally free from CAP, but his eyes narrowed, the two other boys that were left were on either side of him, "Niel, Chunji." he started darkly, "Let's have some fun."
A boy with full lips took one step and he froze. 

You took the advantage and ran over and threw him onto the ground, kicking his stomache hard before smashing your shoe into his face, possibly breaking his nose.
 

The other two were completely stunned. *She isn't an amateur." CAP thought darkly. Chunji put a hand on CAP's shoulder, he turned around and Chunji shook his head, telling him it wasn't worth it. CAP said a curse under his breath and he picked up his friends and walked away. 

You watched them leave with confusion before turning around to Amber and Luna's shocked faces, "Let's go back home." The three of you turned around to go back to your house but stopped. Luna's hands flew up to with a gasp and Amber's hands were balled up in two angry fists.