Start of Senior year

Different

Years passed and the six of you grew closer. They told you their secrets and you told them your's. They laughed with you and cried with you. They were always there when you needed help or support. 

But there are some things that just can't be told easily. Things that could put you in danger. 

 

You woke up early, excited for your first day of senior year. You threw on a striped t-shirt. On top, you threw on a thin grey sweater and an old vest. 

You shoved your legs in a piar of dark ripped jeans and slipped on your red sneakers that Minho had gotten you. 

You grabbed your bag and slung it over your shoulder, "Bye mom, I'm going!" you yelled and dashed out the door. 

"But you haven't eaten -" Your mom smiled and shook her head. Suddenly she heard tiny foot steps running, "Jinhyuk! Are you awake?" your mom called for your little brother. He appeared in front of his mother and smiled, fully dressed, "Aigoo, did you sleep peacefully?" she asked as she made him breakfast. Jinhyuk nodded and held up a peace sign, indicating he understood what she meant.

 

You ran to school eager to see your friends. When the school came into view you stopped and fixed yourself. You ran your fingers through your new black hair with blue tips. When you entered the school you were attacked by a breath-taking hug, "I missed you so much!" Luna squealed. Amber chuckled and pried Luna off of you. You grinned and grabbed Amber, pulling her into a hug, she laughed, "Okay, that's enough." 

"You're cheating on me!" A voice shouted in devastation, the both of you turned around to see a fake heart broken look on Key's face, "I knew it!" he said as he fell onto Minho, "She hates me!" Key shouted dramatically. 

Amber sighed and rolled her eyes with a smile. She walked over to Key and punch him in the arm lightly, "Now she's abusing me!" He screamed and clutched onto Minho, who shot Jonghyun a pleading look, trying to get away from Key's grasp. The rest of you laughed.

Amber smiled and grabbed Key's shirt and pulled him towards her. She smiled and kissed his cheek and shoved him away. Key was stunned, his girlfriend never kissed him first. Being a tomboy she wasn't the best at showing affection. Key smirked and wrapped an arm around her waist. Amber shoved him away, "Get away from me." Key chuckled and took her hand in his. 

Onew smiled and looked at Luna, she ran over and jumped into his opened arms as he swung her around. 

"Awww~" Everyone fussed. Onew set her down and blushed. Luna smiled and hugged his arm. The eight of you headed to class, not noticing the stares from everybody. 

 

During lunch, you guys headed outside and sat under a large, shady tree. Luna leaning against Onew's chest and Key resting his head on Amber's lap listening to her rap softly. Jonghyun was leaning against the tree, standing and texting his new girlfriend, SeKyung. You, Minho and Taemin stared at all the love-struck idiots. You puffed your cheeks out, "AhH, I need a girlfriend." Minho said, falling into the grass. You giggled and nodded. Next to you, Taemin was staring at you with a longing gaze. Jonghyun caught him and smirked, "Why not ~~~~~~~-ah?" he said, watching Taemin freeze. 

Minho sat up and looked at you playfully, "Maybe." he attacked you and starting tickling you. You laughed and tried to throw him off of you, but Minho was stronger, he straddled you and kept tickling you. Suddenly he was thrown off of you. He stared at Taemin, who help you up. Minho rolled his eyes and laid back down.