Together forever

Different

 

SHINee bursted into your house and they all took thier usual spots in your living room. Key; sprawled out on the long white couch with Minho sitting at the end. Jonghyun and Onew sat on the two person love seat, while Taemin sat on the floor. 
 
While walking to the kitchen you felt arms resting on your shoulder and you immediately knew it was Minho from his nice forearms and dark skin. Minho placed his chin on the top of your head and continued walking to your kitchen. You grinned slightly. 
 
You grabbed everyone's drinks with Minho's help. 
You went back to the living room and gave Key his bottle of water, while Minho plopped down next to him with a coke. You walked over to Jonghyun and shoved his drink in his face, you gave Onew green tea. You sat down next to Taemin with a bottle of water, your legs stretched out. Taemin proceeded to lie down, putting his head on your lap as you took a swing of your water. You leaned back, putting your arms behind you to keep yourself up. 
 
"Hey, guys," Key started, "It's been really hot lately..." 
 
"Well, it is summer." Onew said, while the rest of SHINee snickered.
 
"Shut up," Key retorted, sticking out his tongue childishly, "I wanna go swimming." 
 
"Then let's go." Jonghyun said, his eyes still glued onto his phone. 
 
All the guys agreed and turned to you. You stared at everyone, contemplating the idea before shrugging with a nod. 
 
 
 
Moments later, at the beach, the guys were waiting impatiently for you to come out, "Aish, how much time does she need!" Taemin growled, ruffling his red hair. 
 
They waited a few minutes for you before deciding to go into the water by themselves. Everyone was playing happily at the beach, while Taemin and Key were hitting on girls. Suddenly Key looked up from the girl and his jaw dropped. Key tore his eyes away from the most beautiful girl he had ever seen and scanned the beach. All of the guys were drooling and looking at you like they were a pack of straving wolves looking at a peace of meat. 
 
You casually walked down the beach, the wind blowing your straight red hair in the wind, making you look like a goddess. Taemin stopped talking to the girl in front of him to see what was going on. He followed all the eyes to you. Taemin's eyes bulged out, running his eyes over your abs and long legs. He gulped and he could feel something growing underneath his trunks. 
 
SHINee couldn't take their eyes away from you. They stared at your beautiful curves, toned stomach, and long legs. You wore such dark and baggy clothing nobody could possibly know you had that kind of figure. You went and took a seat in the shade, playing with the sand. 
 
In an instant, you were surrounded by guys asking for your number or to put sunscreen on you. You just gazed up at all of them, not knowing what to do considering you've never had this kind of attention. Just then SHINee pushed their way through the crowd, "Back off." Onew growled menacingly, but only a few of the guys left while the others pushed past him and continued talking to you. However, Minho blocked their way. He gave them a dark look with his arms crossed his chest and his jaw clenched. Everyone instantly dispersed.
 
SHINee came over and sat in a circle with you, but no one said anything. They all just stared at your body. At first you were a bit confused, until you noticed something big inside of Taemin's pants, "Yah! My eyes are up here." you hissed.  SHINee instantly snapped out of it and pretended to look somewhere else, "Oh, ~~~~~-ah," Jonghyun said with a fake surprised look, "when did you show up?" you rolled your eyes and just looked at the ocean. 
 
"Aish, this is the beach, let's go swimming!" Taemin said excitedly. Everyone started to get up but you. They all looked down at you, waiting. 
 
"I don't wanna swim." you said casually. 
 
Key scoffed, "Then why did you come to the beach?" he nudged Minho's side and nodded in your direction. You saw Minho smirk and he walked over to you in long strides. He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, like you weighed nothing at all. 
 
You started thrashing and hitting his back, hard, "Put me down, you jerk!" you yelled. The next thing you knew, you were soaking wet. You looked up and glared at Minho while he just whistled, "You should wear less clothes." MInho said, checking you out. You rolled your eyes and splashed everyone with water.
 
As the sun went down, everyone started going home, but the 6 of you just stayed and sat down on the sand, watching the sun set. Your lips pulled into a happy smile and you sighed in content. 
 
A few minutes later, Key bounced up and stood in front of everyone, "Let's make a promise," he said with sparkling eyes, "let's promise we'll always be friends, the six of us." 
 
Jonghyun scoffed, "You made the five of use make that promise a few years ago." 
 
Key shrugged, "Yeah but now, there's an extra." he beamed, looking at you. Minho was the first one to respond, holding up his pinky. Everyone smiled and locked pinkies. 
 
At that moment, the six of them became the best of friends.