How...?

Different

... Hey guise... :P I'm back.
It seems like forever since I last updated... T________________T I'm so sorry.
Actually, I forgot my password and I couldn't log in and my semester projects were crazy.... along with exams. T____T
BUUUT, that's all over! And I am back!!
Hope you enjoy this chapter~!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

You walked to school alone, putting one foot in front of the other slowly. 
You thought back to yesterday. How you, Amber and Luna just rushed out the hospital once it all sunk in. All three of you had gone home to think. 
Amber had called you that night. The two of you talked for hours. Mostly about what she thought about what happened, but every time she asked what you thought about it, you dodged it by asking questions about what she thought and what she was going to do. But what kept you thinking was what she told you after a long silence on the phone. Amber had confessed to you that she had once dated someone who was in a gang before. 
In addition, Luna had phoned you earlier this morning, waking you up from your sleep, and she was not happy about Onew being in a gang. She ranted on and on about the dangerous things that could happen and the hazards. 
You sighed, puffing your cheeks out, emptying them and then puckering your lips childishly. 

When you arrived at school, you saw SHINee and the other girls. 
You looked at them for a moment, then took a deep breath. You strode over to SHINee with a confident yet expressionless face. As you came closer, they started noticing you and the conversation dimmed down. 
When you arrived at the group, everything was deadly silent. SHINee awkwardly looked at one another.
After you left, the girls were a bit curious about your constant rebellious behaviour, even though you seemed to happy and bubbly. SHINee then revealed how you used to be, which shocked the girls a bit. Knowing about your past, they definately saw you in a different light. 

You looked at each of the guys' faces. 
Your eyes ran over Minho and Taemin's unhappy face, you examined Jonghyun's straight face, you glanced at the love sick, Key and Onew. Your gaze focused on Jonghyun's defiant eyes. Slowly, you made your way over to him until you were up in each other's face, nose to nose.
"Kim Jonghyun," you said as you looked darkly into his eyes.
Jonghyun didn't back down and looked into your eyes seriously, "_____________-ah" he replied. 
"I told Sekyung." 
"I broke up with her." he said quickly.
"You loved her."
"I did."
Your eyebrows furrowed and you pushed him away and looked at the rest of the boys, "Come with me." You headed towards the back of the school, but abruptively stopped when you heard 3 extra pairs of feet. In the blink of an eye you were in front of Krystal, who was initially in the back, "Take the others, and leave." 
Usually, Krystal would not listen if someone is messing with her friends, but you looked so dangerous. Krystal gulped, "L-Let's go." She turned around and grabbed the other two girls. 

You whipped around and glared at the guys, "What the ?" you snarled, "Do you have any idea hwo dangerous being in a gang is?" 
The guys stayed quiet. However, Taemin stepped up, "But we didn't start it. It just happened." he said calmly, "You don't need to worry about us, we're actually pretty good." Minho elbowed him in the arm and shook his head, telling Taemin to stop talking. 
"That's what I'm afraid of!" you screeched.
"Bwoh?" The guys were confused. What's wrong with being a good fighter? People can't hurt you and you'll be able to protect the people that are important to you and you get a pretty good rep. 
"What if..." you were quiet and your voice was not as harsh anymore, instead, it seemed almost scared and hurt, "What if you get recruited by a real gang...?"

Minho though something was strange, "How would you know about that?" you looked up at him, "How could that that's possible? I mean, most people think that's just in movies and books, they never think that those types of things happen in real life. Why are you so skeptical?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DDUUUUNNN~!! 

Leave me plenty of comments of what you thought, so I can get encouragement to keep writing!! ^^