Off His Game

Different

That following week, SHINee had a big showdown with Beast. 
Currently they were training at Minho's gym for the big fight tomorrow. Not that Beast scared them, but they were damn good fighters. But SHINee almost as good as Bigbang, who were the most feared gang in all of Korea.
As SHINee beat the punching bags, practiced kicks, punches and holds on each other. Key was off to the side, deep in thought. 

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Onew shouted in pain, "I give! I give!" Jonghyun let him out of the hold and smirked. 
Still rotating his sore arm, Onew head over to Key, "Hey, you okay?" The rest of SHINee crowded around Key with concern. 
Key slowly raised his head and looking at his family. All of them were sweaty and out of breath, he couldn't let their hard work go to waste. So, Key made himself stand up and put on his usual playful grin, "Of course I'm okay. Who do you think I am?" Key went over to the center of the gym and got in a fighting stance, ready and focused, "Come at me, Jjongie." 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes with a smirk. 
He crouched down, like a jungle cat. Jonghyun raced over and tackled Key. Jonghyung and Key started to wrestle, fighting for dominence. Key managed to straddle Jonghyun, Key took this opportunity to give Jonghyun a few good punches before Jonghyun kicked him off. But Key rolled back and he stopped himself in a crouch, "Sekyung's made you soft." 
Jonghyun got up and wiped some blood off of his lips and charged at Key again. 

 

This time Key wasen't so lucky, Jonghyun ruthlessly threw him into the wall and punched and kicked him several times. After he was done, he was breathing hard and Key was on the floor with bruises that would soon developed later and some blood dripping down his mouth. 
Jonghyun helped him up and carried him over to a bench, where he laid Key down, "I'm kind of dissapointed, Kibum." Key looked up at Jonghyun. It was rare for anyone to call him by his real name, "You're off your game. Are you sure you can handle tomorrow's fight?" 
Despite the pain, Key smirked arrogantly, "I can handle anything." *Except for the pain in my heart.*