Don't Do It!

Different

"It all started when-" Key started but he was quickly cut off when the rest of SHINee bursted into the room along with you, Luna, Krystal, Sulli and Victoria trotting in after. 
"Don't you dare finish that sentence." Minho growled. 
"Hyung, you don't understand-" Once again Key was interrupted when Minho stormed up to Key in his hospital bed and came face-to-face to him. 
"I don't care if you're already injured, I will mess you up if you tell her." Jonghyun threatened darkly. 
Key gulped and looked down, thinking. 
"Look, man." Onew came over and put a hand on Key's shoulder, "I know it's hard. Not hanging out with her." Onew swallowed, thinking of Luna.
Luna looked his way. She was still angry and upset with him but at that moment she didn't care. Luna stepped up and held onto Onew's arm. Onew looked down to find Luna softly smiling at him with sad eyes and he dropped what he was going to say, looking away. 
"See?" Key smile at Amber gently, "It's hard staying away from the ones you love." Ambers lips automatically pulled into a smile. 
"I don't care!" Taemin yelled,  a bit too loudly appearantly because a young nurse bursted into the room. Taemin's red head whipped around and looked at her with dark and charismatic eyes.
"It's a bit loud..." her voice drifted off as she stared into Taemin's mesmerizing eyes. 
Taemin's rolled his eyes and sighed. He stepped up to the nurse, very clolsely, "Noona," he started in a seductive tone which made you want to hurl, "Can you just ignore it? Just this once?" Taemin whispered into her ear, making her shiver and nodded nervously. She stepped back and ran out the door.

When Taemin turned around everyone was staring at him. He shrugged it off and looked at Key, laying in bed, "Look, you can't tell them. You know what that'll do." 
"Come on!" Key was finally fed up. He wasn't used to not having Amber by his side for so long. He needed her, like a drug, "You can't possibly tell me you don't miss them! The only way to fix this is to tell them the truth." 
"We can't, we'll be putting them into danger!" Minho put emphasis on the word 'danger'. He could only the imagine what they would putting the girls into. 
Now, everyone in the room was yelling. Patients everywhere were complaining. You, Amber and Jonghyun were the only ones who were quiet. But finally, Jonghyun had had enough.

"We're in a gang." He said confidently in a calm and level-headed voice.
Everyone became quiet. No one spoke. The four SHINee boys sighed, they couldn't do anything now that their secret was out, the four took a seat on the white couch by the window, staying quiet and processing what they would do about this. 
Krystal, Sulli, and Victoria shurgged it off since they already knew before hand.

However, you, Amber and Luna were extremely shocked. You guys stayed quiet, the only sound were the distant words of the doctors and nurses outside. 
You clenched your jaw helplessly, *Damn* you went over and leaned against the wall next to the door. You crossed your arms and looked to the floor with a hard gaze, *Not again.*
Taemin got up from the sofa he was sitting on with the other members and walked up to you, "Are you okay?" he asked with gentle eyes, still full of concern. 
You heaved a sigh, "Yeah. I'm alright." you said, a little too casually, which made Taemin give you a weird look. It's not everyday that your friends tell you that they're in a gang. You bit your lip, "So damn observant." you whispered under your breath, so Taemin couldn't hear. You turned to him with a meek smile, "I'll get used to it." you said nervously. 
Taemin nodded thoughtfully, "I know it's a lot to take in, Noona." 
"Mmmm...." You nodded awkwardly. *It's not hard the second time around*