Jealousy

Different

During classes the boys acted like nothing was wrong. They laughed and joked around as much as they could. 
The girls continued to ignore them, but with the new girls around, it was becoming harder. 

At break, the new girls sat with SHINee. 
Key suddenly caught Amber's dark eyes. He quickly pried his eyes away from her and started to flirting with Krystal a little. Amber's jaw clenched and she sharply turned away, disgusted. 
While talking to Victoria casually, Onew caught Luna look over. Determind to make her jealous, he moved closer to Victoria and flashed her a dazzling smile. 
"You guys are so funny." Taemin said, chuckling with his arm around Sulli's small waist. Minho looked at Taemin's arm around Sulli and smirked when you glanced over and made a barfing face, which made the people you were sitting with, laugh and giggle.
Taemin continued. He whispered sweet things into Sulli's ears and she giggled each time, playing along. Although, Taemin was good-looking, she didn't like younger guys.
You saw him and although he was just your friend, you still felt a bit hurt. It felt like somone pierced your heart. Your brows furrowed and a hand flew to where your heart was and you clutched the space. Unable to take it anymore, you took Amber and Luna outside. 

"That complete jerk!" Luna screamed. People gave her odd looks, but she ignored them, too busy thinking about Onew. His breath-taking smile kept haunting her mind. To think, he gave her that smile so many times before. 
"Guys are stupid." Amber sighed, keep in thought about Key. 
You thoughfully nodded along, agreeing with both girls. You didn't know why but when you saw Sulli by Taemin's side, your heart squeezed in pain. Seeing him hold her close and laugh with her. It made you sick.
Your chest still hurt and it seems the pain wasn't letting up any time soon. *Is this what jealousy feels like?*