Final Straw

Different

The week passed by painfully slowly. SHINee actually came to like the girls. As friends, that is. They were funny and nice, they knew how to be themselves in a school of insecure people. Although, they still missed you, Amber and Luna.
SHINee also learned that Victoria, Krystal and Sulli all had boyfriends. Older boyfriends. But this didn't stop them from helping their friends. Although they have boyfriends, who they love, they still helped SHINee with their romance problems. 

The next day, you guys saw SHINee with the other girls again. They were, also, as close as ever. For the passed week, Amber had endured Key and his flirting with Krystal, but she couldn't anymore. Amber was fed up. She was hurt and angry. Every night, she would think of Key, think of calling him and apologizing. And every time, it ended up with her crying herself to sleep. She tried to be strong and not tell the others, and it worked well.
Up until now. 
Amber stormed up to Key with angry tears and swiftly punched him in the gut as hard as she could, causing Key to fall to the ground in pain. "Are you alright?" Krystal kneeled down and bent down so that she was face to face with him. Key looked up at Amber and found her crying, out loud. Students were watching the commotion in front of them.
"Amber!" you started running towards her, but a hand grabbed onto your arm. You looked back at Luna in panic, but she shook her head, "Let her deal with this." You stared at Amber. 

Amber was fuming now, but she still had heart breaking tears coursing down her rosy cheeks, "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Amber screeched, her voice going up a few octaves. Everyone was surprised, never had anyone witnissed Amber's voice go as high as it did just now. But at this moment, Amber didn't care about her image. What she cared about was why there was another girl by her boyfriend's side, "Who is this ?" Amber hissed, nodding her head in Krystal's direction. 
Key got up and took a step towards Amber, but found himself on the ground shortly after, due to Amber's swift kick. Krystal was watching from the side, "Hey, what's your problem?" Krystal put herself in front of Key, sheidling him with her body, "You can call me a all you want, but that's not gunna get your man back." Krystal spat with venom laced in her voice. 
Amber smirked darkly, "What man?" Amber looked Key straight in his pained eyes with her piercing brown eyes and a forced smirk, "As of now, I'm single." And with a turn of her heels, she strode away. 
Key watched his ex-girlfriend walk away from him with her head held high. Right now, he couldn't breathe. He didn't remember how to because all that was on his mind were Amber's cold words that stabbed his heart. Key scrambled to get up but instead he tripped and fell face first. Key looked up and met Amber's tear-filled eyes and his heart stopped, "No..." he whispered. Tears blurred Key's vision, but he desperately picked himself up and ran towards Amber. 
Key sank down to the ground once more and chained his arms around her legs, "Please don't go!" he pleaded, "I'm sorry! I can't tell you everything right now, but please don't leave me!" 
Amber yanked herself away from the crying boy, "Then I can't take you back right now."

That night, Amber laid in bed, wide awake. 
Snipets of today kept replaying through her mind over and over again. 
The tears streaming down Key's heartbroken face. 
Key sitting on the ground, clutching her legs helplessly.
"Please don't leave leave me!" Key's voice desperatley yelled.
Amber let out a frustrated growl and put her arms over her eyes, only to discover she had been crying. Again. 
"Damn it." Amber's shaky voice whispered, "Why can't you just tell me the truth, you idiot." 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOO!! 
Finally another upload! 
I apologize for my long absence. I had major writer's block for the longest time. 

Right now, it's 5 in the morning... and I guess that's the only time I can write... T^T 

Anyways, I'll try uploading more and uploading faster, so please wait for my return! For now, read on, SHAWOLS! ♥