Plan

Different

The next day, everyone gathered up with a few of their other friends.
"Okay, everybody know the plan?" Taemin said with an arm slung around a girl name Sulli.
Onew nervously glanced at the girl next to him. She had a bright smile on her face. She turned her head over to him, "Are you okay?" Victoria asked Onew worriedly.
He smiled slightly.
Krystal was a tough looking girl, just like Amber. She had her  hands on her hips, "So, what's up with you guys?" Krystal popped the gum in . 
"Why are you suddenly asking us to hang out today?" Victoria asked with a smile, inclining her head to the side a bit. 
The guys shifted around nervously, not wanting to tell them that they're just using the girls. 
"Their girlfriends are ignoring them so they need you to make their girlfriends jealous so they come back to them." Jonghyun said bluntly while texting his own girlfriend. The three boys gaped at his direct answer while Minho bursted out laughing. 
"Well, those two need you guys to make their girlfriends jealous," Minho chuckled pointing to Key and Onew, who pretended to be talking about something else, "But this guy," Minho pointed at Taemin, "doesn't have a girl." 
"Yet." Jonghyun looked up from his phone with a smirk. Minho rolled his eyes. 

 

You were walking to school with Luna and Amber. The three of you entered the gates to see SHINee with three other girls. 
"Yah, who are they?" Luna stopped and eyed Victoria. 
"You mean the one next to Onew?" Amber grinned, "That's Victoria, she's in my PE class." 
Luna scoffed and looked away jealously. 
You tapped Amber on the shoulder, "And I'm pretty sure that's Krystal." You said, pointing at the girl dress in black next to Key. 
Amber's grin dissapeared and she scowled, "Like I care." she muttered. You didn't blame her for being a little jealous, although Krystal was wearing all black, she was really beauitful. And so was the girl Taemin had his arm around. 
You didn't know why, but you got a little miffed at the cute girl, "Come on." you linked both your arms in each of theirs and walked away. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUA HA HA HA HA ~!
Sorry to keep you guys waiting. :P 

OMIGOD ~~!!! 
HARRY POTTER IS ENDING !!! \T^T/   
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm not ready to say goodbye!