Alone again

Different

As the school year wore on, your paradise started to crumble. The guys were suddenly really busy, and so were you. The guys barely had any free time now, Luna was extremely upset and so was Amber, although she didn't show it, she was really starting to miss Key. 

"Hey, guys." Luna bounced up to SHINee and threw her arms around Onew.

"Theres a carnival not far from here, wanna go?" Amber looked at the guys, expecting them to say yes, especially Key. But, instead, Key flashed her an apologetic smile, "Look, babe. There's something we gotta do." Key looked at his girlfriend, hoping she would let him off the hook again. Amber smirked, "Like I care." She tried to act tough but Key saw the tears that were threatening to fall. Key wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, "Maybe next time, alright?" Amber pried his arms off and walked away. 

Luna pleadingly glanced at Onew, hoping for a 'yes'. However, he had to same reponse as Key, Onew looked down to the ground, "Luna, I can't."

Luna crossed her arms, "Why not?" she snarled, angry. Onew looked into her eyes with a sad face, "I know we haven't been spending a lot of time together, but I can't go today." Luna let out a little frustrated scream and stormed away. You watched her sadly. Lastly, you turned to the last three. You gave them a hopefull smile. When they looked away, your heart dropped, "What are you doing?" you asked, the old you coming back, you gave them a hard look. Jonghyun stepped up, "Look, Shortie." he placed his hands on your shoulders, "We have stuff to take of." You scoffed and shoved him away. 

You stepped up to Minho with narrowed eyes, "What's your excuse?" he stayed quiet. You clench your fists, "Wimp." you spat. You went over to Taemin and your eyes softened, "Will you go with me to the carnival?" Taemin looked at your pleading eyes, he almost broke but Jonghyun's glare brought him back. He stepped closer to you and enveloped you in a tight hug, "I'm sorry." 

With that, SHINee left, leaving you alone. 

 

Desperate to get your mind off of the guys, you went to carnival by yourself. When you got there, you saw friends laughing together and couples walking hand in hand. You looked at a couple with jealousy. Now, filled with even more depression, you dragged yourself home. 

When you got home, the house was empty. One of the maids came over and bowed, "I'm sorry, but your mother is away for buissness, Miss." 

You sighed and nodded, "Thanks, Yumi." You headed upstairs into your room, "And I told you to call me by my name." You gave her a weak smile. You opened the door to your room and you jumped onto your bed, "Alone again." 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter... T^T 
Lately, it's been soooooo hot. I don't even want to turn on the computer... BUT, I will you do it for you, my AMAZING subcribers ~!! 
Thank you for the comments and subscriptions !! SARANGHAE ! ♥