Stuck With You

Different

Weeks past and you have kept your promise. You hung out with SHINee practically everyday after school and on weekends. You were still hesitant about trusting them, but they, however, told you everything. They were completely open with you, and you felt a little guilty you couldn't be completely open with them. 

You were sitting in the cafeteria with SHINee. You were so deep in thought, you didn't hear them planning a party, "Okay, so tomorrow at the park." Minho confirmed, everyone nodded their head in agreement. You looked at them with curious eyes. Key returned your gaze with a bright smile, "We're going to play in the park tomorrow, babe, come at 6 pm, okay?" 

You grinned with an amused expression, "How old are you?" you scoffed. 

Jonghyun made a face at you, "Older than you." he said, tapping your nose. You tried to bite his finger but he pulled away quickly with a grin. 

 

After school, you walked to the gates, expecting SHINee to be there, waiting to walk home with you. But when you went over to the gates, no one was there. You were momentarily shocked but then you composed yourself with a sigh. *I knew it, they're regreting being friends with me.* You thought, walkng home alone. You passed by the park that they told you to meet them at and stopped for a minute, *Should I still go tonight?" You thought about it for a second and took a deep breath and kept walking.

You came home to find your mom's car in the driveway. You opened the front door and your mom rushed out of the kitchen and gave you a tight hug, "Hi sweetie, oh, I've missed you." 

You pulled back to look at her brown eyes, the same as your's, "I missed you too, mom."  you said as you followed her into the kitchen, where she made a wide variety of food. You scanned the crowed table and arched your eyebrow, "How was your buissness trip?" you asked, amused.

Your mom shrugged, "It was alright, but I'd rather be home with you." she said, pulling you into another breath-taking hug. You smile secretly. Your mom pulled away with sparkling eyes, "So did you make any friends today?" 

You in a breath of air. But quickly realax when you saw her hopeful face. You looking down to the floor and shook your head. Your mom smiled softly and curled a loose strand of hair behind your ear, you look up, "Don't worry, honey. They'll come around." She puts a finger under your chin and tilts your head up high, "Afterall, you are a beautiful girl." she said with a proud smile.

Your eyes softened and you pulled her in for another hug. This is why you love your mother. She was so sweet and caring. Your relationship with her was beyond words. She was practically like your sister.

 

You were lying in bed, listening to music when you glanced at the clock. *6 p.m.* 

You sighed and turned around, turning the music louder and stayed like that for about an hour and a half.

Your music was so loud that you didn't hear the knock on your door. Your mom came in and shook you gently. You turned around and took the headphones off, "What is it, mom?"  

She had a huge smile plastered on her young face, she was extremely excited, "There are two boys here to see you."

You bolted up with wide eyes, "Who...?" She squealed once and took your hand, dragging you down the stairs in your sleeveless hoodie that exposed your stomache and sweat pants.

You skidded to a stop when you saw Minho and Onew at the door with smiles plastered on their faces, "Why aren't you dressed?" Minho asked skeptically. You just shrugged.

Onew pouted, "We told you to meet us at the park at 6." he said. Your mom looked at you with her arms crossed. You gave her a small smile and shrugged, "I can go, right?" Your mom dropped her act and threw her arms around you, "Of course you can go!" 

You chuckled and slipped your sneakers on, "Aren't you gunna change?" Minho asked, looking down at your falt mid-section. You just shook your head and walked out. 

Right when you were about to reach the park, you felt Minho's arms wrap around your head, blocking your sight, "What the hell are you doing?" you asked, irritated. 

"Don't talk." He said smiply. You felt another hand slip into your's, showing you the way. You squeezed Onew's soft  hand and he squeezed back. A few seconds later, you felt Minho removing his arms, but leaving his hands to cover your eyes, "Ready?" he whispers in your ears. 

"Ready for what?" you growled, completely pissed off now. He put his hands down and you quickly adjusted to the scene in front of you. You gasped and your hands flew to your mouth, your eyes started to tear up. In front of your was a messily decorated park with balloons and streamers and silly string was on the three amazing guys who were standing at the top of the jungle gym. Jonghyun, Key and Taemin were looking at you with big smiles, Minho and Onew joined them they cupped their hands around their mouths, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ~~~~~~~~~-AH!" 

You laughed with happy tears streaming down your face. Key hopped off and walked over to you, cupping your face in his hands, "Hey, what's wrong, baby?" he asked affectionately as he wiped your tears away. 

You looked up at him and then at the others who were surrounding you, "Nothing." you said, wiping away the tears, "You guys are just a bunch of dorks and it makes me sad that your're my only friends." you said with a smirk, tears still falling freely. Jonghyun laughed and pulled you in for a hug, "By the way, I'm dating her now." you pulled back with wide eyes, "Really?" you asked with excitement.

He nodded with a wide grin, "Thanks for your help, Shortie." he said as he ruffled your hair. You laughed at the nickname that he came up for you last week. For the past few weeks, you've been helping him with getting his girl. You were really happy that he found someone that made him happy. 

Suddenly, Jonghyun was yanked off of me. Taemin stood in front of you with crossed arms and a fake angry face, "We told you to come at 6 and now it's almost 8." he growled playfully, "Where have you been?" 

You smirked and hugged his waist, Taemin was shocked, "Mianhae, oppa, I thought you guys didn't want me anymore." you said cutely. You looked up to see Taemin blushing deeply, you laughed and pulled away. Minho came up and slung his arm around your shouders, "What do you mean you thought we didn't want you?" he asked with a grin. You let out a huff of air, "Well after school you guys ditched me, so I thought you regreted asking me to be your friend." you said sadly. 

Key put both of his hands on your shoulders, you looked up and came face to face with Key, "Babo." he sing-songed and bumped his head with your's, "We made a promise, so like it or not, we're stuck with you." he gave you a sweet smiled kissed your nose, pulling away. You laughed. 

After the six of you cleared up that little misunderstanding, they pulled you over to where a stack of presents were. You sat on the swing and opened each one of them. First, you opened Jongyun's present, he got you a pair of expensive looking adidas sneakers. Next, Onew got you a pair of hot pink headphones which matched his blue ones. Minho got you god knows how many hoodies, which earned him and tight hug. Key got you a bunch of cool bracelets and necklaces. Lastly, Taemin got you a small diamond studded star necklace. You smiled, already planning on wearing it everyday. 

For the rest of the night, you just happily partied with SHINee.