Breaking

Different

As weeks passed, it became easier for the girls to ignore the boys. However, the boys didn't like being ignored and slowly and unknowingly, they were breaking down. 
While the girls were hanging out at Amber's house, the guys were at Minho's house, playing basketball. A few moments after, everyone laid down in a circle, with their heads touching. 
"Maybe we should tell them..." Onew reached his arm straight out and stared at his bandaged knuckles against the calm, blue sky, "I mean, they are our friends."
"They have a right to know." Key sighed. Jonghyun, who was laying in between te two, elbowed both of their sides, "If we tell them they'll just get worried and angry." 
"Ah, so frustrating." Minho growled angrily, ruffling his dark brown hair. 
Thought filled silence took over the group as they tried to come up with a plan to win the girls back.

Moments later, Taemin sat up with a smile on his face, "I got it." he snapped his fingers. 
Everyone sat up and sat in a circle. 
"Simple and easy. Just make'em jealous." Taemin grinned wickedly. 
"That's not a bad idea." Jonghyun said casually, although he was not planning on doing it. Everyone thought it was a great idea except for Key, "I dont' know guys..." he said quietly, looking at the ground, "I still think we should just tell them. This'll probably get them even more upset." 
Taemin put a hand on Key's shoulder, "Hyung, you know never know 'till you try." Taemin patted his shoulder with a playfull smirk.