Everyday

Different

Dressed in a black sweater, paired with skinny jeans and black boots, you walked to your locker in long strides. As you made your way down the hall, you could hear people whispering rude things about you, 

"What a freak." The queenka, Park Bom, remarkes with a grin. 

"Why does she always wear black, it's so depressing." beside her was her partner in crim, Sandara Park. 

"She doesn't even have any friends." a boy said loudly. 

"That's cause she's so scary.." a girl beside him said quietly. 

You just continued walking, rolling your dark eyes, which were lined with dark eyeliner. You opened your locker and took out your books for your first period class. You closed it and headed to the classroom. You opened the door to find it empty, again. You headed to the back of the class and took a seat, waiting for the bell to ring, indicating the start of class. 

Finally, after the bell rung, students came pouring into the empty room, filling it with unfamiliar laughter and conversation that you've never experienced. You patiently jotted down notes quietly, occupying yourself even though you knew all of the material well enough to teach it yourself. 

After morning classes, you headed to the cafeteria to buy food.

As soon as you entered, the whole cafeteria went silent. The only sound that could be heard were the constant steps of your black combat boots as you went to the line - which parted way for you - and grabbed an apple. 
As soon as you left, you heard the cafeteria come alive once again. 

You sighed and headed to eat your lunch alone. 

 

Many tedious classes later, you were dismissed and you headed towards the doors to leave, but a boy blocked your way. You looked down at the quivering figure. 
The boy lifted his head and slowly handed you an envolope. Students were gawking at the sight. 

You looked at the letter inquisitively and took it with a firm grip, the boy's head bolted up in hope, "Will you... go on a date with me?" he with sparkling eyes. 

In the corner of your eye you could see the girl earlier with a heartbroken look on her face. 

You scoffed and shoved the letter back in to his chest, you reached over and grabbed the girl switfly and put her in your position while you walked away. 

As you were walking home, you walked through a loud gang, "Hey, gorgeous." one guy went to wrap his hand around your waist, but before he did, you grabbed it and twisted it hard, sending him to the ground. You kept walking until you heard one of the others yell at you, he ran towards you. You turned around sharply and gave him a cold look. The boy stopped dead in his tracks and gulped. 

A few minutes after you scared the hell out of the boy, a long, white limp pulled up against you. You stared at the limo and you slowly got in, "Back to the estate, Miss?"  You gave the chauffeur a nod and he drove off.