Where Is He?

Different

Monday morning, SHINee arrived and met up with Victoria, Krystal and Sulli. Onew slung a friendly arm around Victoria's shoulder. 
"So, where's my guy today?" Krystal grinned jokingly. 
All the smiles from the guys' face dropped. Sulli looked at Taemin's miserable face, "What's wrong?" 
Victoria turned to Onew with furrowed brows and genuine concern, "Did something happen?" 
Jonghyun sighed and told them what happened. 

As SHINee was re-telling Key's story, You, Amber and Luna walked in. 
Immediately all of your gazes shifted to SHINee. 
Luna stared at Onew's sad face with worry, "Do you think something happened?" 
Your heart pained at the tear drop that slid down Taemin's cheek, "Maybe..." you whispered. 
Amber searched for Key, but she didn't find him any where. Amber swallowed in fear, "Who cares, they're not our problem." she whispered as she walked forward to the school with a clouded mind. 

Throughout the day Amber kept worrying about Key and his whereabouts. 
"-ber." Amber heard a voice call distantly.
"Amber!" Amber's head snapped up to see the teacher looking directly at her, "I expect you to pay full attention when I am teaching." she said stearnly.
Amber coudln't stop thinking about Key and she really didn't feel like writing notes about the periodic table. Amber let out a deep sigh. The teacher looked at her with crossed arms.
"And I expected you to be a better teacher." Amber stared right into the teachers eyes darkly. The class was silent as they watched the Principle's only daughter back talk a teacher for the first time.
Her teacher was taken by surprise, but she quickly composed herself, "Amber, please step outside, I will talk to you after class." 
Amber packed her things up harshly and angrily strode towards the door. 
You and Luna looked at each other worriedly but stayed quiet. 
Amber slammed the door behind her and stormed towards the Engilsh room, where SHINee had a class. When SHINee started hanging out with other girls, that's when she change their schedules. Now, they only had one class together, but that wasn't her choice. 

Amber whipped open the science room door and grabbed the neck of Jonghyun's leopard sweater and she yanked him out, "And the rest of you!" she commanded with great authority. Minho, Taemin, and Onew got up and followed her.
"Miss Liu, please don't make me report this to your father." A deep huskey voice threatened. Amber swirled around to see the person she hated the most, Park Yoochun. He was the English teacher and her father's favourite teacher in the whole school, but Amber had always hated players. 
"Mr. Park, please don't make me report your little scene with Bom to my father." Amber glared at Yoochun darkly. She saw his jaw clench, all playfullness gone from his face. *Damn it, she wasn't supposed to see that.* 
Amber smirked, knowing she had won. With that, she continued to drag Jonghyun outside with the others quietly following. 
"Is that true?" Taemin wondered with curiosity, "Mr. Park and Bom?" 
Amber ignored him and she went straight for Jonghyuns throat. She grabbed it and pinned him against the wall, she glared at him with murderous eyes, "Where is he?" she said darkly. Jonghyun gulped in fear. No one could scare him the way Amber did. He had no problem going up against Beast, MBLAQ, Block B or even Super Junior, but when Amber gave him that look, it could make him wet his pants. 
"Don't." Taemin said seriously. He was set on keeping their gang life a secret. He didn't want to put the girls in danger. He didn't want to put you in danger. 
"Don't say a word, Dino Dork." Minho hissed. 
Amber applied just the smallest amount of pressure to his throat and he cracked, "He's at the hospital." Jonghyun yelled.
Amber's eyes widened. She released his throat and took off. 
All eyes were on Jonghyun. "Really?" their eyes said in a dissapointed manner. 
Jonghyun looked at them and pointed to his throat, "She was going to kill me!" 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-oh... Key's in trouble now. >.<