Chapter Six

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

 

"Mina... it's Jiho... Wait… are you dating Jiho?" U-Kwon asked his eyebrows furrowing, how did she even get into Jiho's proximity to get acquaintance with him? 

 

"I can't really answer that right now- but I'll fill you in. For now please stall him while I run away." Mina said hastily trying to duck into the kitchen without getting notice by the furious Jiho. She thought she would be okay with facing that wrath but now that it's in her face she was scared at what was going to happen.

 

"Stop there." . Turning around Mina gave Jiho a wary smile, she was caught like an animal and there was no one to help her out of this mess. It was her that put herself here anyway, she did hear the firm 'no' that he told her but choose to ignore it in the end.

 

"I can explain-" Mina started but was stopped abruptly when Jiho's hand grasped around her wrist and started to pull her out of the store.  "I-"

 

"Be quiet unless you want me to make a scene in here." Jiho said his voice menacing. He was quite scary when he was furious and it was a side that she didn't want to ever cross again.

 

"Who are you and what are you doing with my employee?" Looking up Mina saw the Boss with his arms crossed and standing in front of the door, blocking it.

 

"I'm trying to have a conversation with her. If you can, please move out of the way." Jiho said firmly meeting the Boss' eyes, giving the Boss the exact hard stare that the Boss was giving him.

 

"I don't think that would be very wise considering you stormed into this store causing a scene and now dragging one of my employees away. I must say that I'm not pleased with what you just did." The Boss said eyeing Jiho, even though the Boss' voice was quite scary it didn't seem to affect Jiho in one bit.

 

"I'm sorry for the situation I have caused but I cannot control my temper sir. Now please move away or else my temper will flare up again and you probably don't want to see that." Jiho said sighing and started to move around the Boss.

 

"Hold it there. I won't let you go until you tell me who you are and your relationship with my employee." The Boss said holding up his hand in front of Jiho's face.

 

"I am Woo Jiho and if you must know, this disobedient woman here, is my wife." Jiho said pointing at Mina and moved aside the Boss and stepped outside.

 

Standing in shock the entire bakery started to chatter, Mina was married? Everyone in the bakery didn't know what to say.  The thought of Mina marrying at such a young age never crossed their minds; they never even heard talk about boyfriends - let alone, marriage. That was quite a big step and as the bakery started to think how such a big secret was kept. The Boss and U-Kwon stood there stunned, trying to recollect the words that Jiho just said - it couldn't be true, could it?

 

 "Get in the car. We're going to have a talk." Jiho said as he unlocked the car and letting go of Mina's wrist. Mina rubbed her wrist seeing that there were red marks left on it from how tight of a grip Jiho had on her.

 

She obeyed obediently; she didn't want him to get any madder. Even though he wasn't saying anything during the drive she could feel that he was furious. His entire body was tense and the dark aura around him told her that he could snap at any second. Was this really that big of a deal to him? Was it so wrong that she was working towards her future?

 

Soon enough they were home and the car cruised to an abrupt stop, Mina got out of the car and followed Jiho inside the house. There was not even a single sound in the entire house, not even Jay was there - he must be off doing some sort of business. Meaning he won't be here to protect Mina from the situation that she is currently in.

 

"Sit." Jiho said firmly as he walked into the kitchen and came back with a two glasses of water. "Now tell me what you did wrong."

 

Mina raised her eyebrows, she thought he was going to be yelling her, what was he doing asking her what she did wrong? She didn't do anything wrong.

 

"I'm not sure." Mina said looking into his eyes, they were cold and it sent a chill down her spine.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter