Chapter Thirty Eight

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter Thirty-Eight

 

The door opens with a drenched Woo Bin, probably due to the fact that he just took a shower if the towel that he was using to wipe his hair has anything to say about it. He quirked an eyebrow at the both of them as if asking them why they were here so early in the morning.

 

“We need to talk, I'm --” Jiho started but was cut off by Woo Bin immediately, “I know who you are, what do we need to talk about? The last time I checked we don't have that type of relationship to have a cute morning chat.”

 

“It's about the possibility of the child being yours, if you don't want to be in it's life then it's fine by me. Close the door and we will take our leave.” Jiho fired back, he was prepared for a war with Woo Bin but Jiho could see the way Woo Bin's eyes soften a little when he spoke about the child.

 

Woo Bin shuffled out of the way and opened the door wider for the both of them to enter, Woo Bin directed them towards the living room before going off to his own bedroom to throw on more appropriate clothes on to talk to guests. Jiho sat down on the couch and took a look around the house, it was obvious that Woo Bin came from money but he was still unsure of where that money came from. U-Kwon hesitatingly took a step into the living room as well and felt a heavy atmosphere bloom as Woo Bin took a seat across from Jiho, knowing well that it was better for the two to be left along U-Kwon told Woo Bin he was going to grab a snack from the fridge. With a slight nod from Woo Bin U-Kwon left the two in a tension filled room, Jiho spook first.

 

 

Mina woke up in bed hoping to wrap her arms around her warm husband but only found coldness ensue on the other side of the bed, looking up at their night table she could see a neatly written card. Within reach she snatched the card and read it, in Jiho's handwriting he wrote; I'm out with U-Kwon I'll be back later, there's food in the fridge for you. Take it easy today and don't forget that I love you.

 

With a smile on her lips and a warmth spreading through her chest Mina got up and stretched, she decided to take a nice refreshing bath before going downstairs for some breakfast. Wrapping the towel around her head she tied a robe around her body; a protruding belly already visible. Her smile widened even more as she gave her belly a slight rub, opening the fridge Mina could see that inside were all the right nutritions for a pregnant woman. Jiho must've talked to an expert to get all the right items of food for her, he surely cared about this baby more than his life.

 

By three o'clock Mina was done with her meal and have already washed all her dishes, along with throwing her laundry into the wash. Today was her day off and she wondered what she should do, an idea popped into her head as she walked upstairs to get dressed.

 

Mina pulled the car up to the elementary school and waited outside until she could spot her little brother running out with his big backpack and a full grin on his face, she could see her mother as well waiting for him outside. Mina opened the door and walked up to them quietly in order to surprise the both of them, Jun-min spotted her first and instead of running into his mother's arms he ran into his noona's. Her mother turned around surprised to see her daughter, “How have you been my dear? The baby?”

 

“The baby is good as always, it's only been a couple of months so there's not much yet but I'm trying to keep healthy for it.” Mina smiled back as she scooped Jun-min into her arms and giving her mother a hug as well, “Are you busy today?”

 

Her mother shook her head and Jun-min excitedly exclaimed a no, with a chuckle Mina told them that she was going to treat them out today. “Oh no honey you don't have to do that for us, we can go home and I'll cook a meal for the family.”

 

“No, you deserve to go out sometimes. Now tell me what you want to eat I'll get the best of it for you.” Mina grinned as she got into her car and started to go on the road.

 

“Anything is fine my dear.” Her mother said not wanting to ask for too much she was already glad enough that her daughter was treating the family out. 

 

“Okay got it, I know this wonderful restaurant and be ready to have your bellies explode with delicious food.” Mina said as she continued to drive forward.

 

 

“Are we clear now?” Jiho asked Woo Bin after explaining everything to him, he was sure that Woo Bin didn't have any other choice but agree or else he would never be able to see his child even if he wanted to.

 

“I got it. But let me ask you, aren't you going to press charges for what I did to Mina? Or are you scared?” Woo Bin asked with a quirked eyebrow, he was obviously testing Jiho. “I mean I'm sure you heard things about me from U-Kwon.”

 

“Don't flatter yourself Woo Bin, I'm not scared of you one bit. I've already pressed charges on you and I guess you haven't been notified on it yet, the worst that can happen is you spending two years in jail.” Jiho said back carefully, he didn't want to infuriate Woo Bin because who knows what Woo Bin would do next.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter