Chapter Twelve

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve

 

Jiho laughed to himself as he entered his car, that kiss on the cheek was even a surprise to him, he just had an urge to do and it just happened before he could stop himself. Even though it was for mere seconds being close to Mina was intoxicating, her scent was still swirling through his mind.

 

It was a very sweet smell and he could just lay in bed all day cuddled up, inhaling in that sweet scent. Jiho had the silliest smile on his face, there was just so much happiness that was radiating off of him and it was just from one little kiss, and it wasn’t even on the lips but on the cheek.

 

He imagined what he would be feeling if they did kiss on the lips, would sparks fly like those sappy movies always emphasis? Before he could drive out of the lot the door opened and his heart swelled thinking it could be Mina but it deflated quickly when he saw Lee Hye in the passenger seat.

 

"You woke up really early you know." Lee Hye said buckling herself in and turning on the stereo, a soft stream of music began to embodied the car.

 

"You should know I always wake up at that time..." Jiho muttered as he started to drive, why was she even here right now? Yesterday he couldn't even get his tasks done because he had to entertain her for the day. He even had to get off early because he couldn't deal with it anymore.

 

"Oh right, it's a habit huh? That still hasn't changed?" Lee Hye said as if she forgot for a second that it was one of the biggest things about Jiho-- he had a sleeping problem.

 

"Yeah, look Lee Hye--" Jiho started as he began to think about how he should kick her out, he wasn't comfortable with her around anymore. He felt as if she was a barrier between the relationship that him and Mina could have, he also felt that Mina wasn't comfortable with Lee Hye around either.

 

"Jiho, I'm sorry for leaving. I shouldn't have done it, I should’ve flown back with you-- but my young stupid mind was just --." Lee Hye started, tears b around her eyes. She needed him right now and she wasn't going to let some other girl he just met take him away so easily like that. She knew exactly how to do it: by playing with his emotions.

 

Jiho was always a softhearted person when he saw tears, he would apologize even if he was not at wrong and then forget everything that the other has done wrong. He was the kind of person that didn't want to see tears, ever. The pain that he sees when the tears come makes him feel a certain kind of agony that he hated, so that's why he always surrenders first.

 

He never wanted to see the person he cared about have any pain, emotionally, mentally or physically.

 

"Lee Hye, no. You did what your young heart wanted to do and you were honest with yourself, something I can't do at times. But, I would feel even worst if I forced something upon you that would stand in the ways of your true desires... but here's the final ending to our story: we can't go back to the way we were." Jiho said, not noticing how his heart constricted when he said those words. He had to move on and in order to do that he had to set everything straight for the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter