Chapter Nine

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine

 

Mina woke up from the noisy sounds downstairs, rubbing her eyes she wondered where she was because this bed did not feel like anything like U-Kwon's. This bed was much softer than U-Kwon's and the room was much bigger, opening her eyes now she scanned around the room. . It was Jiho's room, how did she even get home last night?

 

All she remembered was the girl coming down from the ceiling in that scary movie that her and U-Kwon was watching yesterday. Maybe U-Kwon drove her home but then again she told him that she didn't want to so he wouldn't have. Then there was only one reason why she was home, it had to be Jiho. Oh no. Jiho probably came to U-Kwon's house and picked her up, how did he even get there in the first place? He seemed to know where she was all the time, a little creepy and on the stalkerish side though.

 

Mina pulled herself out of bed and went to wash-up before she went downstairs to see what was going on, she could hear a girl's voice humming and some sort of smell coming from the kitchen.

 

She entered the kitchen to see that girl she saw from yesterday at the stove, so the girl never left the house.

 

"Jiho! You're finally awake just-" The girl looked up and her expression changed, "Oh, it's you."

 

What was that hostile tone that she was giving Mina right now? She didn't look like she took much pleasure in Mina's presence, and deep inside Mina probably didn't either.

 

"Hi, I didn't get to introduce mysel-"

 

"Save it. I heard it from Jiho, you're some charity case that got dumped on him. I would like to let you know that Jiho is mine, if you ever try anything with him. You're dead." She said her eyes blazing with fierceness.

 

"You don't even have to worry about it because I really have no purpose of doing that." Mina said as she started to walk out of the kitchen, oh gee a crazy psycho girlfriend, what a joy to have in her household.

 

"Mina, you're awake. Sorry I couldn't pick you up yesterday but it seemed like you got home safely." Jay said as he popped into the kitchen out of nowhere, he was wearing that dreadful bandana again he must've been out in the garden again.

 

"Yeah it's fine. You must've been busy but you're wearing that bandana again, do you need me to get you a new one because boy is that ugly." Mina said laughing, totally forgetting about the girl that was glaring at her from the kitchen.

 

"Jay Oppa!" Lee Hye exclaimed breaking both Mina and Jay out of their own conversation, her frown magically turning into a sweet smile.  Fake.

 

"Hey Lee Hye, when did you get here...? Weren't you in Japan?" Jay asked confused as she pulled him into a hug, so Jay knows of her as well. She must've been dating Jiho for quite some time for Jay to know who she is as well, it must've been something serious.

 

"Yeah I recently moved back, I'm so glad to see you! How have you been? I know my stay in Japan was a little un-noticed and I didn't contact you afterwards but here I am again!" Lee Hye declared, the entire atmosphere around her was not hostile anymore. So she was one of those types of girls, the one who changes depending on who the person is.

 

"Oh that's great to hear, did you see Jiho yesterday then?" Jay asked, a little concern thought came to mind thinking what happened between Lee Hye's and Jiho's exchange.

 

"Yeah I did, we had a talk and I'll be staying here for little bit now so take good of me Oppa, like you always have." Lee Hye said batting her eyelashes, which in turn made Mina rolled her eyes. She was so fake that Mina couldn't even stand this act that Lee Hye was putting up, this was quite sickening, surely Jay saw right through this right?

 

"Sure that's no problem as all, make yourself at home. If you'll excuse me now I have some things to do." Jay said as he started to exit the room.

 

"Wait, Oppa! Do you know where Jiho is? I made him his favorite breakfast but I have no idea where he is." Lee Hye said giving Jay a pout as if she was really disappointed that she couldn't find Jiho.

 

"He said that he needed to go to the office for a bit this morning and will be back soon, you can wrap up the breakfast for him and then put it in the fridge for-"

 

"Wait! I can just go to the office, I'm sure he hasn't eaten yet. Since he's always working hard and always tends to skip meals, I'll just wrap it up and go over there."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter